Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I actually think they just decided to not release this year, tbh. It's too late in the year, she's going through a massive bomb era now.... So.... Yeah... 

Nah I'm not buying that the lead has been pushed back, it's still def coming in October imo. If they went as far to announce the release month they clearly have concrete plans in place. Afaik she has never delayed a lead single release after confirming when it's coming (even though we didn't get an exact date).

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

DWAS is also too big for her to disrupt that moment with a competing single... This is how I feel 

and you will be wrong 

It's high-key embarrassing how some of you seriously become nasty when she doesn't do what you expected of her. 

 

She doesn't owe us anything. Please find pleasure elsewhere in life. This behavior isn't cute.

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

DWAS is also too big for her to disrupt that moment with a competing single... This is how I feel 

Maybe the lead will just be a promo single to introduce the era. Kinda like Woman's World. :suburban:

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

SHE ANNOUNCE IT OMG IT'S ON INSTAGRAM I'M DYING

Someone come here and Rih-lease the mods!

 

:khalyan2:

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

DWAS is also too big for her to disrupt that moment with a competing single... This is how I feel 

 she can have multiply Song charting at the same time Just like the others 

I mean she literally dropped a "still not October" post prior to Harlequin dropping in September.

 

I feel like that series of posts deffo has something to do with LG7

Edited by Janet

1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

 she can have multiply Song charting at the same time Just like the others 

I don't know why people think Gaga can't have multiple songs smashing at the same time… I mean it usually happens when the music resonates with the GP so as long as she is serving there won't be any problems!

Theaters dropping j:FAD just 2 weeks after release :katie:

We really thought this would be a career defining moment for her :monkey: and I guess in many ways it is lmao :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Nah I'm not buying that the lead has been pushed back, it's still def coming in October imo. If they went as far to announce the release month they clearly have concrete plans in place. Afaik she has never delayed a lead single release after confirming when it's coming (even though we didn't get an exact date).

Remember PARTYNAUSEOUS though, we had a date and then silence until after the release date that is a mess

Goodbye monsters. Paws up forever.

 

Spoiler

I'm going to the supermarket. Y'all want some nicotine to calm the **** down?

 

If anything DWAS still smashing will probably help the LG7 lead, especially if we get that autoplay after DWAS

 

countessluann.thumb.gif.d908dfdb4f543621

 

Just now, Canary Exotica said:

Why are people thinking she's announcing in 9 minutes? Lol

Folie à deux method acting 

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

Theaters dropping j:FAD just 2 weeks after release :katie:

We really thought this would be a career defining moment for her :monkey: and I guess in many ways it is lmao :gaycat6:

Who is this we? The minute it was announced to be a musical AND Lady Gaga is Harley (a somewhat of a sex icon for geeky dudes atp), I knew it was a recipe for a disaster for the incel proud boys who loved the first movie because ARTHUR IS LITERALLY ME!!!!!! 

 

But I certainly didn't expect it to bomb this hard with ALL audiences, that's for sure. :toofunny2:

Why are y'all still discussing about Joker and Harlequin? I sincerely gave no f**ks about them since the beginning. LG7 >>>>>> :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Remember PARTYNAUSEOUS though, we had a date and then silence until after the release date that is a mess

That was different though, Partynauseous was supposed to be released on Kendrick's album and he scrapped it. It was never a lead single for Gaga or anything.

Just now, Canary Exotica said:

Why are y'all still discussing about Joker and Harlequin? I sincerely gave no f**ks about them since the beginning. LG7 >>>>>> :gaycat2:

there is literally nothing else to talk about atm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.