Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Why would she change that? Even if it sucks, it's still a project she is a part of and put effort into so why not promote it while it's out.ย 

She usually edits the date part to "OUT NOW" for the projects that have been released, like GAGA CHROMATICA BALL and more recently Harlequin.

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

If we get nothing yesterday then 25 Oct it is

spacer.pngย 

Real talk I don't know why she thinks prolonged silence is a good method of creating hype. Sure her fans will always be checking her socials when a release is coming up, but keeping the engagement of your socials high is a good thing when coming up to a release. But anyway roll on 25/10.

ย 

:suburban:

When did she announce at 1pm ever before? For what sรฌngle/album/prj?

Just now, Jack! said:

Real talk I don't know why she thinks prolonged silence is a good method of creating hype. Sure her fans will always be checking her socials when a release is coming up, but keeping the engagement of your socials high is a good thing when coming up to a release. But anyway roll on 25/10.

ย 

:suburban:

She is sometimes so weird for this...

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

When did she announce at 1pm ever before? For what sรฌngle/album/prj?

She announced Die With a Smile at 1PM ET, so 30 mins from now. But I think we know nothing is coming. She announced at that time after a few days of already teasing online and insiders telling us something is coming. Neither of those things are stacking up to this.

ย 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

When did she announce at 1pm ever before? For what sรฌngle/album/prj?

Die With A Smile!ย 

2 minutes ago, Rama said:

2024 Being a Bad Year for OGHs

2024 - 2024

Fly high

ย 

RideOrDie, I will be in your walls tonight

IfQRsT2.gif

I also think ROM was announced later in the day, like noon LA time or something

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.pngย 

HELPPPP

ย 

I meant tomorrow

I actually think they just decided to not release this year, tbh. It's too late in the year, she's going through a massive bomb era now.... So.... Yeah...ย 

Edited by Badgalbriel

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

I actually think they just decided to not release this year, tbh. It's too late in the year, she's going through a massive bomb era now.... So.... Yeah...ย 

i kinda agree with thisย :skull:

Just jumped on conference finished got back to my hotel room to get ready for dinner to seeโ€ฆ CRICKETS :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Just jumped on conference finished got back to my hotel room to get ready for dinner to seeโ€ฆ CRICKETS :bibliahh:

I promised I'd tag you if anything relevant came up, but... yeah, nothing but crickets.

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I actually think they just decided to not release this year, tbh. It's too late in the year, she's going through a massive bomb era now.... So.... Yeah...ย 

I don't see how this is supposed to help her, whatsoeverย :rip:ย 

You all so dramatic cause She didnt announce 43 minutes agoย 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91qukg61ho2x5rw34i5c

ย 

ย 

While I will buy and stream her album. She's really in for a rude awakening when she releases and flops again. She really thinks it's still the digital era.ย :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't see how this is supposed to help her, whatsoeverย :rip:ย 

DWAS is also too big for her to disrupt that moment with a competing single... This is how I feelย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.