Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"I've learned love is like a brick you can, build a house or sink a dead body"

 

spacer.png

 

UGHHH her pen… 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

True but she definitely got one of the bombiest bombs that has ever bombed :dancehall3:

Only after The Marvels so we're safe

 

:suburban:

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

jeremy and paul are two of the most obnoxious people currently in the industry so i'm not surprised 

29 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Paul Schrader is a washed up old man that spends his time ranting about "woke culture" on Facebook and hasn't made anything worthwhile since before the turn of the century so no one should really care about what he has to say

Edited by lisavanderpump

33 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Two of the most insufferable people in the theater industry lol

25 minutes ago, Ego. said:

These legendary L's we're taking :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: they just won't stop

What L's? JFAD? We been knew, let's not be dramatic. :deadbanana:

She's not going to get any razzies since her acting performance is getting praise everywhere. Idky anyone would think she would win one...

Just now, SmittenCake said:

She's not going to get any razzies since her acting performance is getting praise everywhere. Idky anyone would think she would win one...

Paranoid fans and obsessed haters. Not a good combination!

These same 12 people who flock to every Gaga thread and circle jerk, it says a whole lot more aboit their character than anything else. Like its actually embarrassing for them. I know some monsters do this with other artists too, and thats equally embarrassing. Why would you spend so much of your time obsessing over things you hate, unless you secretly like them lol. 

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

who's the gay intern working at Pokemon headquarters

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3ge7umryx1zow6jgp6qy1

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

This HAS to be Blastoise related

 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What L's? JFAD? We been knew, let's not be dramatic. :deadbanana:

if LG7 tanks too it'll be legendaric

 

hausofbryan

I'd love if HBO/Max and DC capitalize on Gaga's hype and release a limited series on Harley Quinn.

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

if LG7 tanks too it'll be legendaric

 

hausofbryan

now that would be new L's to suffer with!

 

We already cashed in the JFAD bomb, like whatevsssss girls. 

Damn we keep losing, uh?

 

Anyways, I wonder how the lead will perform. I'm sure she is gonna release something great this time (both video + song), so as long as I enjoy it, I don't mind if it goes the Harley way. I'm just genuinely curious to know how GP will react this time. In one side, she has the biggest song in the world right now, Gagaween is her time and Chroma debuts were all good (even if everything in that era free fall later). On the other, Harley numbers make me wonder how big her fanbase still is (and if GP does care about new Gaga music at all) + she just got one of the biggest movie bombs ever. 

 

hausofbryan

FÁD has more cinematic worth than other recent mega bombs like Borderlands / The Marvels. I would rather see her bombing in a swing of a $200m character study movie aimed at adults that looks and feels that money and care was spent on it with debate coming down to story than something CGI filled, where acting comes down to being avatars with quips rather than performance and being ultimately throwaway and meant for nothing more than four quadrant entertainment and failing at doing that anyway.

 

It just adds to the list of divisive moments that hit the cultural nerve that Gaga has always been about. She wins big and loses big because of it; I still think the movie will find a more balanced take in time once the backlash has died down. 
 

The problem anyway is not that this movie bombed but that Gaga should have more roles in the pipeline to balance out creative risks. She finished filming this 18 months ago.

Godga rising as a scary zombie after dying in the 911 music video

 

hausofbryan

Edited by Artur

8 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I'd love if HBO/Max and DC capitalize on Gaga's hype and release a limited series on Harley Quinn.

The fact that she probably would have signed on for a project like this, too, if the film hadn't bombed. There's no way she'd do it now though, plus since JFAD has no association with the DC Films Studio, they won't touch it now it's not been a success.

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Damn we keep losing, uh?

 

Anyways, I wonder how the lead will perform. I'm sure she is gonna release something great this time (both video + song), so as long as I enjoy it, I don't mind if it goes the Harley way. I'm just genuinely curious to know how GP will react this time. In one side, she has the biggest song in the world right now, Gagaween is her time and Chroma debuts were all good (even if everything in that era free fall later). On the other, Harley numbers make me wonder how big her fanbase still is (and if GP does care about new Gaga music at all) + she just got one of the biggest movie bombs ever. 

 

hausofbryan

I really hope she can profit off the Halloween themes if it's a darker song and is released this week. Bloody Mary and Judas remain popular on social media and I can see the GP being like "Gaga releases another Halloween hit" if it's good 

 

Just now, TedLasso said:

I really hope she can profit off the Halloween themes if it's a darker song and is released this week. Bloody Mary and Judas remain popular on social media and I can see the GP being like "Gaga releases another Halloween hit" if it's good 

 

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. I'm just not sure they will be able to make it a Halloween hit so quickly, specially if it's coming on 10/25. I love the idea of those Gagaween listening parties to promote the single, but I don't think her legion of gays alone will be able to make it reach a big peak + GP recognition that fast. 

I can't wait for Gaga's inevitable "I have to laugh" moment when someone asks her about Joker in five years

 

 

56 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

She's not going to get any razzies since her acting performance is getting praise everywhere. Idky anyone would think she would win one...

Reminder that Glenn Close got both Razzie and Oscar nominations for the same performance...

And J.law got a razzie *nomination for her excellent performance in Mother! :rip:

Edited by LadyGagaChina

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.