Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Tomorrow's countdown 

 

spacer.png

In all seriousness I think someone is going to have to tag me in all the important posts tomorrow as I don't think I'm going to have time to sit and read all the posts :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I literally had my most productive day at work in weeks because this hellhole of a site is kicking the bucket just from the premonition of Gaga releasing a pop lead single and all the other Gaga forums were down too because of the speculation :deadbanana2:

I think the UK charts website was just speculating that it's out this week. How did they even get this information in the first place? Its not like its HDD or BB 

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

13 minutes ago, Hair said:

In all seriousness I think someone is going to have to tag me in all the important posts tomorrow as I don't think I'm going to have time to sit and read all the posts :biblio:

I'm at work in the morning but when I get home if I find something important I will tag you :heart2:

 

 

I'm hoping to have to tag you only in the official announcement :wanda:

6 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I think the UK charts website was just speculating that it's out this week. How did they even get this information in the first place? Its not like its HDD or BB 

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

If the single is released within two weeks, the industry is already aware, just like they knew about DWAS or Harlequin. Just because our insiders don't leak information to us doesn't mean they or others aren't in the know.

 

For example DWAS appeared on a radio schedule in a forum about a week before its release. 

 

 

Variety is reporting that WB spent $100M in marketing for JFAD

 :clack:

God help me tryna get to sleep this week knowing it's release week :rip:

I am still having a hard time processing that radio isnt supporting DWS as it should for such a huge smash...so frustrating

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

If the single is released within two weeks, the industry is already aware, just like they knew about DWAS or Harlequin. Just because our insiders don't leak information to us doesn't mean they or others aren't in the know.

 

For example DWAS appeared on a radio schedule in a forum about a week before its release. 

 

 

exactly. there's no hint from anywhere else. No legit insider has said anything about the release date. No radio schedule leak. No HDD article

 :clack:

Just now, yASSsss said:

Variety is reporting that WB spent $100M in marketing for JFAD

 :clack:

Spoiler

Warner Bros. could lose between $162.5 million and $175 million if Joker: Folie à Deux only reaches $250 million at the box office. If FAD only reaches $200 million at the box office, Warner Bros. could lose between $190 million and $200 million.

 


spacer.png

The only "insider" teasing the release is Miss Universo (who has a bad reputation of making sh*t up all the time). I think they were right about the DWAS date though

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Warner Bros. could lose between $162.5 million and $175 million if Joker: Folie à Deux only reaches $250 million at the box office. If FAD only reaches $200 million at the box office, Warner Bros. could lose between $190 million and $200 million.

 

 

spacer.png

yASSsss

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Variety is reporting that WB spent $100M in marketing for JFAD

 :clack:

80% of that should go straight to Gaga's bank account. She was the only one promoting that movie 

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

God help me tryna get to sleep this week knowing it's release week :rip:

Me when I already have sleep issues but I will blame it on Gaga releasing music when in actuality I just have untreated insomnia :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Variety is reporting that WB spent $100M in marketing for JFAD

 :clack:

 

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Warner Bros. could lose between $162.5 million and $175 million if Joker: Folie à Deux only reaches $250 million at the box office. If FAD only reaches $200 million at the box office, Warner Bros. could lose between $190 million and $200 million.

 

 

spacer.png

its giving interscope lost 20M because of artpop era

 

We're so back! :duca:

Edited by Human Fly

I hope Gar will get those royalties when they make a Netflix documentary about what went wrong with JFAD. 
 

:clack:

$100m on marketing where? Wicked is everywhere marketing wise - so many brand deals. Joker Folie a Fad had nothing. 

16 minutes ago, Whis said:

The meltdowns if we get NOTHING this month omg 

did she say the year on that piece of paper? What if she meant October 2025... :suburban:

2 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

$100m on marketing where? Wicked is everywhere marketing wise - so many brand deals. Joker Folie a Fad had nothing. 

They spent $200 million on Folie à Deux, which clearly shows issues with their money allocation.

:suburban:

 

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

$100m on marketing where? Wicked is everywhere marketing wise - so many brand deals. Joker Folie a Fad had nothing. 

they should have had Nurtec ticket bundles for this tbh. Would have been on brand / theme too. Ugh...Gaga hire me QUICK. 

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

$100m on marketing where? Wicked is everywhere marketing wise - so many brand deals. Joker Folie a Fad had nothing. 

this

all jfàd got was like two red carpets and a press junket

Tomorrow will be a day for the books, the way it could go either way

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Me when I already have sleep issues but I will blame it on Gaga releasing music when in actuality I just have untreated insomnia :toofunny3:

You and me gonna be refreshing the base at 3am for a scrap of news or even a potential chicken 🐓 (yall know what  chicken is right?) 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

You and me gonna be refreshing the base at 3am for a scrap of news or even a potential chicken 🐓 (yall know what  chicken is right?) 

A leak, yes 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.