Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

No way that JFAD got less than a month of theatrical-run.

 

This level of bombing needs to be studied.

 

Our fucki*g luck :sadviolin:

Edited by Andraslop

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, opbranden said:

:bibliahh:

 

 

 

At least we keep smashing records left and right.

 

:WAP:

You guys, just forget about Joker :toofunny3:

 

We're about to get LG7 and DWAS is still smashing, HELLO 

39 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Speaking of leaks, genuinely surprised nothing major has leaked so far. Assuming it really is coming on Friday.

 

I guess we now can confirm who the traitor was that was leaking all her ish 24/7: AIdro_ntPBXesetm6jBDqiyXML_oCt0-27aavYdw

Just now, Kimi said:

she has never flopped this bad before :rip: wonder what's next for her acting career 

spacer.png

It is true that it being rushed to streaming the same month as its release cements JFAD as one of the biggest bombs in box office history— but it's a smart move tbh. 
 

the conversation around it would be crickets by the time it came in December-January, might as well capitalize on the bad press it's getting and get some quick clicks before all the energy fades by November 

 

it also pairs well with Halloween week, it could get a lot of clicks out of curiosity at least. Might help get eyes on LG7's lead too.

NOT the Stupid Bomb revionism :skull: As the person who led the revolt against that song and coined the term "Stupid Larva" which then got me in a lot of hot water from cupcake stans who were GAGGING over Stupid Love...I can confirm that ONLY the delusional cupcake stans loved it. I was there...I remember everything about that era...SL was a DELETE on day one and ALL the non cupcake stans were able to clock it from first listen images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-AtVVtLlep8ZcJzLbMY2

I liked stupid love :chick1: and then the visuals came out and it kinda ruined the song ngl. Honestly so many bad vibes with chromatica, I remember listening to the album release night and being so disappointed. A few songs grew on me, but I'll admit that LG6 is probably the most disappointed I've been with a Gaga release ever (and I've been stanning since 2013). 

Edited by TedLasso

I am not saying this to gain downvotes, but something in me tells me that dwas may be snubbed by the Grammys for some reason, despite the fact that the song HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED to be nominated and win. Idk why but the feeling keeps lingering... 

 

Grammys sometimes do like to snub some obvious and strong contenders.

 

Also the fact that some publucations already eliminated it (including the stupid Bitchfork) doesnt help :rip:

 

I am kinda scared but **** the *******, they are just awards. The real music matters.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

30 minutes ago, opbranden said:

:bibliahh:

 

 

 

I truly believe Toad Thinlips and Whackin PIgeon collaborated in some sort of money-laundering scheme with WB because what do you mean this film flopped so hard that it's being rushed released to streaming less than a month after release? And 100 million dollar marketing budget where? CEO pockets?

 

We need an investigation into what went wrong, and I think I know exactly who to call

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtGiJO3veKuQclYjvDgMF

 

I just want to say that this lost more money than cats. Let that sink in. 

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

she has never flopped this bad before :rip: wonder what's next for her acting career 

Hopefully good music videos for LG7. :)

um...so you mean to tell me I could have waited another 2 weeks and watched the movie for near free instead of spending 100 dollars to cover some family members cost I- :skull: Oh now I'm BIG MAD. GAGA U BETTER RELEASE LG7 LEAD THIS WEEK

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Grammys sometimes do like to snub some obvious and strong contenders.

This could happen if the blue ribbon panel was still a thing (like the year ASIB was snubbed). Luckily it's not the case anymore, the songs with most votes get in and there's no committee fraud.

Edited by BlondUnicorn

1 minute ago, judaskills said:

Hopefully good music videos for LG7. :)

oh henny, you are a dreamer baby gworl millie-demonyours.gif

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

100 dollars to cover some family members cost I-

Well that's just on you :clown: 

Just now, BlondUnicorn said:

This could happen with blue ribbon pannel was still a thing (like the year ASIB was snubbed). Luckily it's not the case anymore, the songs with most votes get in and there's no committee fraud.

I think there are already 2 publications that did not include Dwas in their ROTy and SOTY predictions? Why did they do that if it's too obvious that the song would be nominated? :psyduck:

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I guess we now can confirm who the traitor was that was leaking all her ish 24/7: AIdro_ntPBXesetm6jBDqiyXML_oCt0-27aavYdw

the way I could see him leaking gar demos while he's trying to parTy.

 

AIdro_ntPBXesetm6jBDqiyXML_oCt0-27aavYdw

Base serving Fergie's manager hunting down ATRL :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I think there are already 2 publications that did not include Dwas in their ROTy and SOTY predictions? Why did they do that if it's too obvious that the song would be nominated? :psyduck:

Many publications make pretty wild predictions, plus I think they're hung up on hits from earlier in the year.

13 minutes ago, Denim said:

It is true that it being rushed to streaming the same month as its release cements JFAD as one of the biggest bombs in box office history— but it's a smart move tbh. 
 

the conversation around it would be crickets by the time it came in December-January, might as well capitalize on the bad press it's getting and get some quick clicks before all the energy fades by November 

 

it also pairs well with Halloween week, it could get a lot of clicks out of curiosity at least. Might help get eyes on LG7's lead too.

The way this has been happening to every flop like The Fall Guy or even Borderlands. But people will be crediting Gaga for the biggest box office bomb when it's not. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

When JFAD wins a razzie and OGHs break their hips running to their greasy, Cheeto dust covered iPad to post: 

"2 out of 3 of GaGa's movies have won razzies, Why?"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.