Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

what happened? It seems like every time I log out, something happens.

I was here in the morning, and everyone talked about how the single was not coming. Then I logged out. 

I come back and everyone is talking about a surprise party and how the single is coming this Friday. I logged out again. 

Now I come back and the parties are not happening and the single is not coming? 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

what happened? It seems like every time I log out, something happens.

I was here in the morning, and everyone talked about how the single was not coming. Then I logged out. 

I come back and everyone is talking about a surprise party and how the single is coming this Friday. I logged out again. 

Now I come back and the parties are not happening and the single is not coming? 

 

spacer.png

 

According to Official UK Charts, Gaga will release the first single of LG7 this Friday

Edited by opbranden

Oh also side note, but in the Singles Update, DWAS is predicted to go #2 which will be another new peak following the #3 we got on Friday.

 

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart-update/

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

According to Official UK Charts, Gaga will release the first single of LG7 this Friday

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Last few hours before she announces. what are your guesses? Abracadabra, Notorious Being, Garden of Eden, Dancing In The Shadows or something else?

spacer.png

If i say another name I might get warned again so no

q43jZg4.gif

I can't with this rollercoaster anymore !! One second it's OVER!!! The next second WE'RE BACK!!!

 

well, I suppose that's always the vibe of this fandom. I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!!

2 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Imagine the meltdowns if nothing gonna happen on Friday. And you all gonna blame it on Gaga :khalyan2:

well, gaga set those expectations to begin with

Btw, Official UK Charts' article is to the lead what HDD's article was to DWAS

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Announcement in 23 hours I guess

 

:gaycat1:

start the countdown! 

 

tenor.gif

 

Edited by Dante

The big pop culture twitters are picking up the UK chart headline… MOMENTUM IS FORMING! 18th believers STAY STRONG

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

Just saw the next full moon is slated for OCT 18TH

 

ITS COMING!

screaming-crazy.gif

18 minutes ago, PMM said:

Image

 

my glit is shaking :WAP:

Spoiler

gay cl*t

 

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

Just saw the next full moon is slated for OCT 18TH

 

ITS COMING!

The puzzle is slowly coming together. We are so close :ghostface:

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Btw, Official UK Charts' article is to the lead what HDD's article was to DWAS

 

spacer.png

What was HDD?

1 minute ago, Funtonight15 said:

What was HDD?

They were basically confirming the existence of DWAS, but they then deleted their article and waited for Gaga to start posting about it.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this announcement, I SHOULD JUST QUIT MY JOB RIGHT? :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.