Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This is their original post:

received-1200085687731159.jpg

 

They did mention UMG VN. This is so funny because yes I agree that they DID not say or mention about the lead and its release date.

 

However, it is so obvious to make assumptions from that info. :skull: It is really rot that serious.... but if they really want to punish the Viet liddos for this then.

 

 

They probably are panicking because they're afraid that the UMG main headquarter might threaten legal action. But I doubt it because nothing important leaked. They will not be hard on real liddos like this.

I'mma get one thing straight 

 

The post says: "Little Monsters Vietnam is having a celebration party for GAGA'S COMEBACK" - This is why I interpreted it as a party for lead single release week. 

 

It could have been just either the 18th or the 25th and I took a shot with the 25th and apparently I hit nerves :rip:

 

Don't worry @GAGAISTHEBESTYA, miss @duybeeGAshantiGAwill bail you out of the jail Beyoncé style a la telephone 

 

tumblr_n652v0DrCi1rus0o1o1_500.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Screenshot-20241014-232550-Facebook.jpg

 

Yall need to get behind ms @GAGAISTHEBESTYA. They are roasting him here in VN :deadbanana4:

GAGAISTHEBESTYA.png

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Các bạn nên đổ lỗi cho Sarah Tanno

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

NOT THIS SLAMSD;KLAS;DKJKASDASDLJASLDJASDJLASJDLASJDLJ VIETNAMESE LIDDOS WE MADE IT ON ATRL 

9 minutes ago, truthteller said:

a genre change is coming, her broadway show (a la Cheek #1 Cheek) is upon us

:suburban:

delete, i am begging you to delete

 

:khalyan2:

Not another meltdown and impending cancellation... we can NEVER have anything :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Due to recent events, I have edited my statement and I deeply apologize to UMVN and the Local Fanpage dedicated to our talented Lady Gaga

 

I guess I was too excited of such event that I came up with such conclusion that it is in fact for Gaga's newest single which is supposed to be released this month (according to her Instagram post)

 

Once again, I truly am sorry for my misinformation. I deeply apologize and I will make sure not to use UMVN or any parties name to make such statements :heart2: We're all just here to celebrate after all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Let's hope the Vietnam Party won't get cancelled. and also, those who know about other Halloween Parties in other countries, please keep it under your hat. We don't want those parties to get cancelled due to this leakage.

Edited by evil_venus1210

in under 6 hours I've managed to get the Vietnamese Liddos: 

  • +1K interaction international posts on Twitter
  • The headlining baddies on ATRL
  • The pioneering headlines of the fandom across the globe

I should not be ELECTRIC CHAIRED! I should be celebrated 

GAGAISTHEBESTYA.png

13 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Is it that serious? like...

This. They only leaked the release date. Leave them alone. It's not like they leaked her music or something :deadbanana:

Heard that Haglequin is going up to number 5 in the UK due to physicals finally being released there, is that true? 

In the U.K. Midweek Chart update Harlequin is #5 but they also say "in the same week the lead single from her next full length album is set to drop" 

 

A hopeful assumption or do they know something we don't??

 

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/albums-update-number-1-paul-heaton-charli-xcx/

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Heard that Haglequin is going up to number 5 in the UK due to physicals finally being released there, is that true? 

It is in the midweeks yes - https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.