Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Hello UMVN,

 

I hope this message finds you well, I was just a normal citizen of Chromatica (Tribes of Junkyard Scavengers to be exact) who happened to run into a Gaga's information along the pile that your TABS division is planning on a Gaga's party and decided to share it with assumptions that the lead is coming October 25th. 

 

I have NO access whatsoever towards Gaga's strategy plans nor her upcoming scheduled releases. I take full responsibility for whatever chaos I've caused with my mouth and I will (NOT) be able to testify my justice with dignity, integrity and liberty.

 

Sincerely,

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

this is serious girl. UMG is very angry right now. The Halloween Party might get cancelled due to this and they said they may not hold any event related to Gaga in the future. We kindly ask you to delete that post or edit it. Please delete the part "Universal Music Vietnam" and "celebrate the release week" because in the original post on Little monster VN page, there is no such information! Thank you

Edited by evil_venus1210

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ok guys it's getting a bit sad. The VN division said that there might not he anything for us im advance in the future due to this mess. I am not sure if it's realltly that serious, but they are saying and threatening. I am in the live chat of the base here and they are not happy atm. :chick3:

it'll probably 10 years till Gaga next pop album so maybe they'll forgive and forget! 

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Nothing of concern was found.

 

GBeqgKvXgAAUKIG?format=jpg&name=large

Who is Katy Perry? *Googles*

 

GBeqgKvXgAAUKIG?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, evil_venus1210 said:

this is serious girl. UMG is very angry right now. The Halloween Party might get cancelled due to this and they said they may not hold any event related to Gaga in the future. We kindly asked you to delete that post or edit it. Please delete the part "Universal Music Vietnam" and "celebrate the release week" because in the original post on Little monster VN page, there is no such information! Thank you

The original part do have the "Universal Music Vietnam" 

what if UMG Vietnam is angry cause they don't wanna be sued for false advertisement (the party being to celebrate a lead that's never coming)

 

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ok guys it's getting a bit sad. The VN division said that there might not he anything for us im advance in the future due to this mess. I am not sure if it's realltly that serious, but they are saying and threatening. I am in the live chat of the base here and they are not happy atm. :chick3:

I just can't imagine a group chat with bunch of gays getting scolded by UMG officials

Just now, Velvet said:

No Reverse tour dates and parties for Vietnam 

 

:rip:

The fact that she made her live debut performance here in VN (at the Miss Universe 2008) :skull: and she.never.came.back eversince. 

 

 

Due to recent events, I have edited my statement and I deeply apologize to UMVN and the Local Fanpage dedicated to our talented Lady Gaga

 

I guess I was too excited of such event that I came up with such conclusion that it is in fact for Gaga's newest single which is supposed to be released this month (according to her Instagram post)

 

Once again, I truly am sorry for my misinformation. I deeply apologize and I will make sure not to use UMVN or any parties name to make such statements :heart2: We're all just here to celebrate after all.

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

ARTPOP, her 3rd album: clowns & flopping

 

FAD, her 3rd movie: clowns & flopping

 

she really needs to stay away from the clown themed eras :suburban:

a genre change is coming, her broadway show (a la Cheek #1 Cheek) is upon us

:suburban:

Screenshot-20241014-232550-Facebook.jpg

 

Yall need to get behind ms @GAGAISTHEBESTYA. They are roasting him here in VN :deadbanana4:

It really shouldn't be this big of a deal. I'd understand if we didn't have any clue when the lead is releasing, but since Gaga herself teased it's this October... like, no vital information has been leaked. Not the song title, length, genre, anything really, outside of it being one of the last two possible dates for an October release. :tornado:

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Screenshot-20241014-232550-Facebook.jpg

 

Yall need to get behind ms @GAGAISTHEBESTYA. They are roasting him here in VN :deadbanana4:

HE'S INNOCENT!!! Leave him alone 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Screenshot-20241014-232550-Facebook.jpg

 

Yall need to get behind ms @GAGAISTHEBESTYA. They are roasting him here in VN :deadbanana4:

what the pho :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

It really shouldn't be this big of a deal. I'd understand if we didn't have any clue when the lead is releasing, but since Gaga herself teased it's this October... like, no vital information has been leaked. Not the song title, length, genre, anything really, outside of it being one of the last two possible dates for an October release. :tornado:

Like?? 

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Screenshot-20241014-232550-Facebook.jpg

 

Yall need to get behind ms @GAGAISTHEBESTYA. They are roasting him here in VN :deadbanana4:

@opbranden sneak :bibliahh:

This is Tony all over again! First he tried to get SELVA fired, leaking an august release date for LG7 through Oujia, and now he's trying to get@GAGAISTHEBESTYA in jail.

 

TONY STOP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.