Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Why do I feel like they're just guessing

Regardless we should be getting an announcement this week 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I just realized I (and many other Chinese liddos) will be at the first JFAD screenings (midnight tomorrow) if Gaga announce the lead at LA noon time.

:suburban:

Should I just not go and watch it another time?

Edited by GipJo

She just deleted her insta? :deadbanana: EDIT: Nvm I think it was my computer/internet acting up.

Edited by Jack!

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Why do I feel like they're just guessing

Regardless we should be getting an announcement this week 

Their wording is weird tho, "is set to drop" ≠ "is rumored to drop".

 

Do English people tend to lie frequently?

spacer.png

Just now, GipJo said:

no?

Yeah idk what happened, I loaded it up and it took me a broken instagram page saying that page might have been removed, but I think it was an issue with my internet. :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

She just deleted her insta? :deadbanana:

:bibliahh::bibliahh: Imagine... the lengths she would go to, she really doesn't wanna announce this.

6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

She just deleted her insta? :deadbanana: EDIT: Nvm I think it was my computer/internet acting up.

no?

 

Spoiler

Just joining the train. Choo choo!

 

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

no?

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Just joining the train. Choo choo!

 

Welcome on board 

spacer.png

UK monsters, you better buy Harlequin for it to remain top 10 after those midweek charts. With our luck it'll be #11

READY FOR MR.GAGA TO CUM INSIDE ME WITH THE NEW SINGLE

 

THE MONSTER'S AROUND

DANCIN IN THE SHADOW OF THE

NI

200w.webp

NI NI NI NI NI

200w.webp

WEWEWEWE

200w.webp

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

READY FOR MR.GAGA TO CUM INSIDE ME WITH THE NEW SINGLE

 

 

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

READY FOR MR.GAGA TO CUM INSIDE ME WITH THE NEW SINGLE

 

:bibliahh:

DWAS is now Gàr's longest Top 10 hit since Applause, surpassing ARUTW Shallow (7)

 

spacer.png

OMG i just saw the news :duca::duca::duca:

 

The vault is finally opening for us, girls :jonny5:

 

I hope its an electro banger :xtinass:

  • Popular Post

Gaga finding out she has to cut her vacation short by 1 week because Official Charts said she has to release this week

 

ts-madison-office-chair.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.