Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Extinctkid said:

She should release it on October 18th because October 25th is when DWAS vinyls go on sale and probably it's best chance at getting a #1.

Not like LG7 lead will be in contention for #1 if we're being honest

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Tuesday announcement here we go :alexz2:

10 days before release sound about perfect - not too far and not too close.

:jonnyknife:

17 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

My Gaga CD collection, just because:

4624943527.jpg 813sDSffMXL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg 71Y7qkLCveL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg916CVEtpDaL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgab67616d0000b2738093238ec0c71ef7c95c8fb1 Lady-Gaga-Chromatica.jpg

 

I began collecting her solo albums on release day of TFM and have continued the tradition since (ironically Joanne was sold out everywhere, it took me a few years to casually find one copy- and thankfully it was the deluxe lol)

 

When vinyls had a big resurgence a few years ago I bought into the hype and got the Chromatica trifold, but I now don't know if I should also collect her vinyls moving forward (I'm getting the LG7 store exclusive, that I know), go back and complete it, or just leave vinyls for my favorite cover arts- BTW 10 and TFM eat. So I'm not sure.

:heart: Before 2024 I was just collecting her cd, but I didn't even have all of them. (I'm fan since 2020) this year everything changed, I started to collect her vinyl and all cd as well, now I have literally everything except of rom cd, sl cd, c2c vinyl and l4s vinyl. From now on I decided to just buy every physical releases she's doing hence I got two harlequin vinyl even though it's not my cup of tea. Once you have everything you get to the point where you can't resist buying all the new stuff. I just hope there won't be many lg7 variants cause I'll probably end up on the street :rip: 

UMG said, UMG announced.

 

I'm not seeing any receipts posted to back up these claims 

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

UMG said, UMG announced.

 

I'm not seeing any receipts posted to back up these claims 

 

:clack:

They have no reason to lie imo, and UMG Philippines also basically hinted at an Halloween Gaga-Themed party just some days ago :foxaylove3:

34 minutes ago, opbranden said:

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA I don't want to pressure you or compromise any sources you might have—just please give us a few crumbs!

 

:weeps:

 No. We are going to pressure miss @GAGAISTHEBESTYA and we WILL compromise any resources they might have. ENOUGH. I don't want no crumbs, serve me the ****** BREAD right this instance 

 

:khalyan2:

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

UMG said, UMG announced.

 

I'm not seeing any receipts posted to back up these claims 

 

:clack:

You can choose not to believe tbh. 

 

Also, let's get this clear. They did not tell us the date of the release, but they did ask the local fanbase to host the listening event for Halloween on the 27th. There is even a poster.

received-1237350970878537.jpg

And the tickets will be on sale soon on the 16th. It's not even free. So we can actually make assumptions that the single is indeed coming before the 27th of Oct for sure.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

2 hours ago, Pop said:

I blame Little Monsters for enabling Gaga throughout the past 10 years, telling her she is an amazing actress and pretending to like boring jazz and ballads. 

 

Oscars 2025 and Cheek To Cheek was more than enough for her to show the GP she is versatile. ASIB showed she can do a musical. 

 

After that, she should have went all out on her pop career. Promoted Chromatica and used the pandemic to release two new pop albums, like many pop girls like Taylor and Lana did. 

 

This would make the fans hungry and turn the ASIB fans into real Monsters. 

 

Instead, she spent years sitting on her ass doing nothing and waiting for Joker 2 to come and save her, and that massively backfired. 

 

Don't even get me started on the unnecessary Love For Sale, Hold My Hand and Harlequin. 

 

The truth is - Lady Gaga has been avoiding being Lady Gaga for the past 10 years. She released only 1 real pop albums to cater to her fans (Chromatica) and the rest of the time she was randomly throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks. 

 

Now it might be too late because she lost a giant chunk of her core fan base trying to be a "joker of all trades" (the irony) and her fans moved on. 

 

LG7 promo needs to be explosive, the tour needs to be massive and she needs to release at least 3 pop albums in the next 5 years if she wants a chance at her career recovering. 

This kinda sounds like an OGH origin story?

 

Sure, we can all agree that Gaga lost the spark she had in the beginning of her career, but… we are all adults? We are supposed to be mature enough to understand that she's not a clown whose job is to entertain us. She puts out whatever she wants and we either consume it, or we don't. It's a simple concept. Like @Almighty Gaga said, if you need to get new pop girl content on a monthly basis, stan other people.

 

Ever since Chromatica I have kind of put down my stan card, but never did my feelings towards Gaga transformed into some kind of bitterness because she didn't give me what I wanted. I've explored other artists and found what fulfilled my needs. 

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

They have no reason to lie imo, and UMG Philippines also basically hinted at an Halloween Gaga-Themed party just some days ago :foxaylove3:

I know the parties are real, but do they specifically say they are to 'celebrate the lead that is coming on the 25th'? s:wan:

 

Edit: @duybeeGAshantiGA answered my question. I was only wary about the lead release date confirmation.

Edited by Almighty Gaga

16 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

9000 pages for some news finally. 9K first week sales confirmed. IMG_6480.gif

Thats generous! 

Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

I know the parties are real, but do they specifically say they are to 'celebrate the lead that is coming on the 25th'? s:wan:

In the past 10 year they never asked us or the Phillipino liddos to organise any Halloween event. Why this year? 

 

You know we would RIOT and tear the venue down if there'a no NEW MUSIC there :skeleton:

Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

I know the parties are real, but do they specifically say they are to 'celebrate the lead that is coming on the 25th'? s:wan:

You've got a point—maybe they'll have "Good Morning, Good Morning" on repeat for the parties. That would be a real scare for Halloween!

 

:mummy:

Dance in the Dark

Marry the Night

Good Morning

Shadow of the Night

 

Girl loves to let us know what time of day it is :wink:

Okay, do we have a source or proof they indeed announced this event?

39 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

10 days until her best lead since Perfect Illusion

 

justarandomgif.thumb.gif.ec7034dcb4898a4

Agreed!

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Okay, do we have a source or proof they indeed announced this event?

I think fans received some emails from UMG similar to what happened with the private party for Harlequin, but it's only my guess

28 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

You can choose not to believe tbh. 

 

Also, let's get this clear. They did not tell us the date of the release, but they did ask the local fanbase to host the listening event for Halloween on the 27th. There is even a poster.

received-1237350970878537.jpg

And the tickets will be on sale soon on the 16th. It's not even free. So we can actually make assumptions that the single is indeed coming before the 27th of Oct for sure.

Uuuh I've just seen the poster! Thank you so much :duca:

Since they are doing these parties in different places, its CLEARLY to promote the lead.

 

THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T POSTPONE ANYTHING

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Uuuh I've just seen the poster! Thank you so much :duca:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBGRzv9Koy-/?igsh=N2I3ZWZ5Mnd5cnRm

 

 

This is the venue.

Quote

"Do you know about Ms. Kỳ? This time you'll need to call the fire department 🔥🔥🔥 THE CRAZIEST HALLOWEEN PARTY IN SAIGON IS ABOUT TO KICK OFF 😈

 

With music inspired by the Queen of the weirdest in US-UK, this Halloween Party will definitely be one of the hottest events you've ever attended 🔥

 

📍 Official announcement on October 16th on Universal Music Vietnam's page. Save the date!!

 

Phoenix of Glam - Mystique Lounge Tues - Sun / 5:00 PM - until late 8th Floor, 59 Nguyen Huu Cau, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, HCMC Hotline: 090 336 8084"

 

 

If UMG is announcing on Wednesday the party/parties it could definitely mean that she's announcing tomorrow the lead single, right? 

:huh:

Edited by opbranden

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.