Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Radio Overall

 

44.(=) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 25.58 (+0.42)

 

 

Saved by AC.

gqCjZq4.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

All she needs is to perform HMh somewhere, and it the song will immediately blow up!

 I'm fuming 

GleefulOpenAsiandamselfly-max-1mb.gif

27 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I feel like both HMH and IAW will tag-team as hits over the summer just like the last OST with Danger Zone and TMBA, although HMH is a real slow burner and will take some more time to really take off. Two hits carrying the album so she can get the certifications and peaks in countries where she has the credit. Win-win.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

Interestingly, it's not counted as her album in the US, at least on Billboard.

 

https://www.billboard.com/artist/lady-gaga/chart-history/tlp/

 

The artist is listed as "Soundtrack" on the Billboard 200. :skull:

 

I wonder if they'll fix it or if it will remain an artist-less album, and also who the RIAA will credit it to. :gaycat3:

I think the pride month kinda steals HMH airplay. When you convert all her catalog spins to HMH's, it's like semi-power rotation already.

 

Perched for July.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

13 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Hope this finally gets some playlisting I honestly can’t even think of a reason why they haven’t spammed it all over playlists yet :rip:

It really is so strange, like do they have a plan or do they just not care? I have no idea. Still, I went back to streaming the song 10 times every day just to be sure.

10 minutes ago, messybottom said:

 

Rise HMH

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

 

Let's wait for the chart predx accounts tho :eli:

6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It really is so strange, like do they have a plan or do they just not care? I have no idea. Still, I went back to streaming the song 10 times every day just to be sure.

We are talking about Gaga's team so it's so obvious that they just do not care and are incapable of doing something right 

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It really is so strange, like do they have a plan or do they just not care? I have no idea.

Bobby is currently stuck in the pass around party bottom sling

9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Wait, I didn't expect this. :eek: :duca:

It's radio numbers are still growing, and it's streams are steadily increasing. Big dip in sales but enough to keep it afloat I supposed. The way the song is really COMING

17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Bobby is currently stuck in the pass around party bottom sling

Well, yeah since Bobby is not making calls in playlisting, he can be stuck wherever he wants to as of now.

:cm:

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Well, yeah since Bobby is not making calls in playlisting, he can be stuck wherever he wants to as of now.

:cm:

?????

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Bobby is currently stuck in the pass around party bottom sling

He's currently testing the effectiveness of his monkeypox vaccine, let the man do his research :eli:

41 minutes ago, messybottom said:

 

Wow :bloo:

I was expecting it to peak last week. Breaking into the top 50 would be awesome 

These boring ass Z-level threads.... I miss 2016 #MakeOGHGreatAgain

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

These boring ass Z-level threads.... I miss 2016 #MakeOGHGreatAgain

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Can't wait for the Netherlands show threads from the OGHs, that'll be followed with Stade de France threads by liddos a few days later. 

Just now, TheLastChord said:

Can't wait for the Netherlands show threads from the OGHs, that'll be followed with Stade de France threads by liddos a few days later. 

Our EMPTi moment

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

If only this had ANY placement on TTH it could become a top 30 hit

 

Edited by Miracle

Another delicious OGH losing it over HMH. We love to see it.

 

OT: Can’t wait for HMH to go #1… in iTunes after the Oscars

Not OGHs meltdowning already after the threads started backfiring :rip:

 

They're REALLY shaking over just the thought of her getting another OST smash/Oscar huh? :bibliahh:

 

OT: Hold my #53 smash

When HMH was predicted for #55, but turns out to be #53 :bibliahh: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.