Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not OGHs meltdowning already after the threads started backfiring :rip:

 

They're REALLY shaking over just the thought of her getting another OST smash/Oscar huh? :bibliahh:

 

OT: Hold my #53 smash

And HMH's longevity will be their diabetes wound. :fan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11AM in NY - 2 spins from z100.

8AM in LA - 2 spins from KIIS, 1 spin from MYFM

 

MYFM reduces her spin from last week just to play Harry's catalog.

Now I know who's responsible for the +0.010 update. :mandown:

 

54 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Can't wait for the Netherlands show threads from the OGHs, that'll be followed with Stade de France threads by liddos a few days later. 

Stade de France is happening before Netherlands.

wonder how she’ll react in her head lmao going from 80k people in a stadium to some empty seats

 

but anyway Netherlands is doing better now! It might be 90-100?% sold out in the end tbh.

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

 

 

this hit 290M 

It would be 600M if it wasn't the worst video she's ever released

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

When HMH was predicted for #55, but turns out to be #53 :bibliahh: 

Divine justice :bibliahh:

Put your hands on me 

@State of Grace.

I'll make you squeal @Universo

As long as @Reverse Warholian pay me

 

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight

I'm gonna drink my tears and cry

'cause I know you love me baby

I know you love me baby

 

UQbo9UN.gif

 

 

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Put your hands on me 

@State of Grace.

I'll make you squeal @Universo

As long as @Reverse Warholian pay me

 

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight

I'm gonna drink my tears and cry

'cause I know you love me baby

I know you love me baby

 

UQbo9UN.gif

 

 

Wheeeew I was just listening to this anthem

 

on Heavy Gay Lover now!

 

UQbo9UN.gif

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France is happening before Netherlands.

wonder how she’ll react in her head lmao going from 80k people in a stadium to some empty seats

 

but anyway Netherlands is doing better now! It might be 90-100?% sold out in the end tbh.

if it's 90% full they'll just report it as sold out lmao

48 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

It would be 600M if it wasn't the worst video she's ever released

:bibliahh:

 

31 minutes ago, Artur said:

8xx7dvX.gif

 

This is so embarrassing

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

that spotify thread is psychopathic, like i'm a fan and I don't even care that much 

hello, how are The Chromatica Ball dates doing?

32 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Put your hands on me 

@State of Grace.

I'll make you squeal @Universo

As long as @Reverse Warholian pay me

 

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight

I'm gonna drink my tears and cry

'cause I know you love me baby

I know you love me baby

 

UQbo9UN.gif

 

 

Masterpiece :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

hello, how are The Chromatica Ball dates doing?

1. Germany (100% SOLD OUT, even with hundreds of side and limited view tickets added) - 45,000/45,000

2. Stockholm (100% SOLD OUT, but they added some extra standing tickets about a week ago) - 36,000/36,000

3. France (100% SOLD OUT, even with thousands of side and limited view tickets added) - 75,000/75,000

4. Netherlands (84% SOLD OUT, but they added extra standing tickets recently) - 29,000/35,000

5. London (100% SOLD OUT, but they added some limited view seats for both dates just recently) - 110,000/110,000

 

Netherlands will probably end up 90-95% sold out anyway by the time the tour starts.

 

1 minute ago, Dr.Cake said:

1. Germany (100% SOLD OUT, even with hundreds of side and limited view tickets added) - 45,000/45,000

 

She should’ve added Munich date for Central European gaggots ughhhh

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, Sidney Prescott said:

She should’ve added Munich date for Central European gaggots ughhhh

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

What she should do is add Spain/Italy/Turkey dates cuz south Europe is rotting with a total of ZERO dates

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

16 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

1. Germany (100% SOLD OUT, even with hundreds of side and limited view tickets added) - 45,000/45,000

2. Stockholm (100% SOLD OUT, but they added some extra standing tickets about a week ago) - 36,000/36,000

3. France (100% SOLD OUT, even with thousands of side and limited view tickets added) - 75,000/75,000

4. Netherlands (84% SOLD OUT, but they added extra standing tickets recently) - 29,000/35,000

5. London (100% SOLD OUT, but they added some limited view seats for both dates just recently) - 110,000/110,000

 

Netherlands will probably end up 90-95% sold out anyway by the time the tour starts.

 

Is your Stockholm number taking into consideration they didn’t put highest sections on sale?

paris will probably be 78-80k

They could have added tickets in Stockholm idk why they didnt

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Is your Stockholm number taking into consideration they didn’t put highest sections on sale?

paris will probably be 78-80k

Yes.

The usual capacity for concerts at the Friends Arena is 48K and the upper ring holds about 12K.

I have no explanation why they chose not to open the upper ring considering the show has been sold out for weeks now.

The way they're missing out on playing for almost 50K :skull: 

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

paris will probably be 78-80k

Oh wow :jonny5:

 

If she breaks her own previous record AND for female artists overall  :jonny3:

 

 

 

I don't keep up with OGH threads that much, but what's their new goalpost now? Skyfall?

 

8xx7dvX.gif

 

 

 

631411862_adeleeomlaughing.thumb.gif.24d08b5ba1779f04afcac02ec97b071d.gif 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.