Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, little legend said:

Which videos did you combines for ARUTW?

Cause if we combined the official video( 389m views) , the fan made lyric video (222m views) and the other fan made lyric video , it has in total 745m views on YouTube ony and i think there is also an autogenerated video on her YouTube ( which i cant find) with over 100m views 

 

a monster smash

plus this random remix has 100m views :rip:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Which videos did you combines for ARUTW?

Cause if we combined the official video( 389m views) , the fan made lyric video (222m views) and the other fan made lyric video , it has in total 745m views on YouTube ony and i think there is also an autogenerated video on her YouTube ( which i cant find) with over 100m views 

 

a monster smash

The ones that are official uploads: 

389,212,150 +157,665
135,970,235 +156,884

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

The ones that are official uploads: 

389,212,150 +157,665
135,970,235 +156,884

 

 

 

meh we are claiming them all

 

GET IN EVERYONE

 

 

 

Edited by little legend

IDK how true that is, they pushed Olivia quite well last year. Christina is just a flop so they won't prioritize her that much.

7 hours ago, The Witch said:

Put your hands on me 

@State of Grace.

I'll make you squeal @Universo

As long as @Reverse Warholian pay me

 

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight

I'm gonna drink my tears and cry

'cause I know you love me baby

I know you love me baby

 

UQbo9UN.gif

 

 

a classic

UQbo9UN.gif

21 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

time to pack bags w Interflop & join Columbia Ga!

 

She really needs to drop that tragic label. Interscope is the sole reason why she has tragic playlisting and horrible roll out strategies.

5 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

IDK how true that is, they pushed Olivia quite well last year. Christina is just a flop so they won't prioritize her that much.

That's Skylar Grey, not Xtina. :deadbanana2:

Arent Kendrick, DaBaby and Eminem their only big Hip-Hop artists :toofunny3:

I think what Interscum meant was they are focusing on pushing new artists in hip-hop. Their hip hop line-ups sans Kendrick and Juice are either controversial, nobodies or not active in music anymore. :skull: 

Hold My Hand 25,719,276 (+934,667)
Shallow 1,812,793,680 (+720,770)
Poker Face 716,729,362 (+508,070)
Bad Romance 745,094,659 (+499,943)
Always Remember Us This Way 777,699,784 (+463,550)
Just Dance 560,989,238 (+453,705)
Rain On Me 807,120,088 (+429,072)

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

 

7 songs with over 400K on a Monday, damn Gags!

 

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Arent Kendrick, DaBaby and Eminem their only big Hip-Hop artists :toofunny3:

And DaBaby is sort of shelved and locked up or smthn? :toofunny3: 

 

I would be focusing on finding new hip-hop products too if I were them. :toofunny3: 

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Hold My Hand 25,719,276 (+934,667)
Shallow 1,812,793,680 (+720,770)
Poker Face 716,729,362 (+508,070)
Bad Romance 745,094,659 (+499,943)
Always Remember Us This Way 777,699,784 (+463,550)
Just Dance 560,989,238 (+453,705)
Rain On Me 807,120,088 (+429,072)

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

 

7 songs with over 400K on a Monday, damn Gags!

 

934K :jonny: 1M this week finally just in time for TTH :gaycat3:

Hold My Hand 25,719,276 (+934,667)

 

 

 

HMH is a cure to Monday blue.

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

934K :jonny: 1M this week finally just in time for TTH :gaycat3:

They could also re-subscribe Pop Up residence package now that they're at it. :thing: 

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

Government Hooker (+73,000) / biggest streaming day ever

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

Did this happen to push the album over 1M? :gaycat3:

HMH is missing from these promising "Chill" playlists. They're not Chill-out or Chill House type of thing. They're dominantly pop songs. :siptea: 

 

Chill Hits (7.3M)

Chill Pop (1.8M)

Chilled Hits (460k)

Chilled Pop Hits (285k)

Thats Hold My Feet's second biggest day so far, the way its refusing to die 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Also Government Hooker going from 10k or less streams to +70k and its not even that viral (I still havent even seen this trend) is impressive. We need someone with TikTok clout to use it. Any volunteers here?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

@Marry Illusion Glory Can I have the songstat link for HMH again please?

 

I closed the browser and lost the access to it.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

14 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HMH is missing from these promising "Chill" playlists. They're not Chill-out or Chill House type of thing. They're dominantly pop songs. :siptea: 

 

Chill Hits (7.3M)

Chill Pop (1.8M)

Chilled Hits (460k)

Chilled Pop Hits (285k)

I doubt HMH chorus can be considered "Chill" , it's actually the opposite of it:sad:

3 minutes ago, venuss said:

fad as the new Harley>>

 

:WAP:

I'm so excited :jonny2: I don't know why, but I still can't picture Gags being her :jonny2: 

Now that Joker sequel is officially in the works I wonder if miss thing was truly in talks or if deuxmoi **** were trolling

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.