Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Hair aged like milk i fear

 

DBSaqca.gif

The "free as my hair air air air

as free as my hair air air air" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chromatica

 

DBSaqca.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Yeah it did it’s one of the best songs on BTW but deserved a ‘Gaga’s version’ on last years anniversary :eli:

Fashion of His Love kinda washing it atm

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

The "free as my hair air air air

as free as my hair air air air" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chromatica

 

DBSaqca.gif

It kinda sounds like a Jojo Siwa song and you know it 

 

DBSaqca.gif

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Ain't Richy Siwa a Trump supporter?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

We can only dream

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

https://youtube.com/shorts/N7IpMF1YgA4?feature=share

I'm talking about the guy in the back, he had a homophobic outbreak once. Or am I imagining things?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

12 minutes ago, Juanny said:

OMG!! :duca:

 

based on this I’m feeling Spotify is gonna rise tomorrow as well :D

 

if Spotify had a chart for pop songs only HMH would be top 100 there too?

I wouldn't hold out much hope yet for a Spotify US entry tbh :priceless: how it really works is, it needs to break through and reach like #30 on the Pop chart first for it to enter Top 200 (all genres). Right now it keeps hovering in the 70-100 range on Pop and the <200 region is so volatile that even the smallest streams diffrence causes a big change in positions (it fell back to #98) :rip: once it is rising consistently then we can correlate the gains with Spotify

 

It will definitely chart sooner or later, just a waiting game. Some big US-focused playlists would be nice if Interflop can start opening its purse but it won't so.

 

DBSaqca.gif

18 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Fashion of His Love kinda washing it atm

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

It kinda sounds like a Jojo Siwa song and you know it 

 

DBSaqca.gif

Did you just :biblio:

 

Maybe homophobia made some points!

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

At least you're stanning Talent of His Love :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

Free Woman is such a mood. Why wasn’t it a single at all :jonnycat: 

My song of 2020 :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

Free Woman is such a mood. Why wasn’t it a single at all :jonnycat: 

It's so good! I'm so mad they decided to give up on it, considering they would probably make it a single judging by its playlisting after the album release :jonny2:

35 minutes ago, Juanny said:

OMG!! :duca:

 

based on this I’m feeling Spotify is gonna rise tomorrow as well :D

 

if Spotify had a chart for pop songs only HMH would be top 100 there too?

can't tell if this is shade or legitimate interest :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

We can only dream

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

https://youtube.com/shorts/N7IpMF1YgA4?feature=share

I'm talking about the guy in the back, he had a homophobic outbreak once. Or am I imagining things?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

He dragged Lil Nas X i think

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Did you just :biblio:

 

Maybe homophobia made some points!

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

At least you're stanning Talent of His Love :clap3: 

Top 3 on GoD This Way right now:

Heavy Metal Jesus

Government Puta

Electric Dildo

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

 

 

Top 3 on GoD This Way right now:

Heavy Metal Jesus

Government Puta

Electric Dildo

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

That a good one

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

I've been SPAMMING the album since yesterday, I think mine is FOHL, HML and Marry the Gays 

 

DBSaqca.gif

When in 30 years some hit tv show of moment uses The Edge Of Glory for an scene and goes #1 for 20 weeks

 

DBSaqca.gif

29 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Fashion of His Love kinda washing it atm

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

Fashion of his Whitney Houston is cute, but Earthquake outsold >>>>

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's so good! I'm so mad they decided to give up on it, considering they would probably make it a single judging by its playlisting after the album release :jonny2:

I’m still hoping they push one last single with TCB.

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

When in 30 years some hit tv show of moment uses The Edge Of Glory for an scene and goes #1 for 20 weeks

 

DBSaqca.gif

Imagine ST season 5 happens 25 years after the events and it’s their kids we follow around BTW release and TEOG gets RUTH’s treatment. The music video we all deserved.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

That a good one

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

I've been SPAMMING the album since yesterday, I think mine is FOHL, HML and Marry the Gays 

 

DBSaqca.gif

It would be tHE album of the century if she added Nothin' On But The Radio

 

DBSaqca.gif

 

Just now, Pikachoo said:

Fashion of his Whitney Houston is cute, but Earthquake outsold >>>>

Omg I forgot about Earthquake :WAP: lemme go stream

 

DBSaqca.gif

3 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

I’m still hoping they push one last single with TCB.

That would be a dream :chick3: I feel like Babylon would be an amazing closure for the era. Although I would love to see Replay, Sour Candy, Enigma and Free GODman as singles too :rip: 

Just now, dream8ker said:

Imagine ST season 5 happens 25 years after the events and it’s their kids we follow around BTW release and TEOG gets RUTH’s treatment. The music video we all deserved.

They'll probably use Lana Del Rey or sumn if that happens nnn;

 

DBSaqca.gif

43 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's so good! I'm so mad they decided to give up on it, considering they would probably make it a single judging by its playlisting after the album release :jonny2:

:eli: 

Random, but:

 

Youtube:

Shallow - 1,887,230,309 views (+751,515 views)

Always Remember Us This Way -  525,182,385 views (+314,549 views)

 

 

Two modern classic I fear

 

DBSaqca.gif

The bells at the beginning of MTN, really her best opening song. 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Random, but:

 

Youtube:

Shallow - 1,887,230,309 views (+751,515 views)

Always Remember Us This Way -  525,182,385 views (+314,549 views)

 

 

Two modern classic I fear

 

DBSaqca.gif

Which videos did you combines for ARUTW?

Cause if we combined the official video( 389m views) , the fan made lyric video (222m views) and the other fan made lyric video , it has in total 745m views on YouTube ony and i think there is also an autogenerated video on her YouTube ( which i cant find) with over 100m views 

 

a monster smash

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.