Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

Billboard Hot 100

#53 (+33) Hold My Hand / 4 weeks

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

That is good enough. Let’s celebrate 

DieLHPEXkAE2v_S.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

currently obsessed with bad bunny

 

 

why hasn't fad collabed with him yet? his visuals wash hers too :WAP: can she snatch Stillz the director

 

1 minute ago, Janet said:

currently obsessed with bad bunny

 

 

why hasn't fad collabed with him yet? his visuals wash hers too :WAP: can she snatch Stillz the director

 

He's amazing and she's INSANE for ignoring him that much. 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Janet said:

currently obsessed with bad bunny

 

 

why hasn't fad collabed with him yet? his visuals wash hers too :WAP: can she snatch Stillz the director

 

She better make it happen soon!

 

Spoiler

And not her version of “soon” :rip:

 

How is it doing so poorly on Spotify yet so much better on Apple Music and Amazon Music, and in several countries. :deadbanana: It's so weird. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Government Hooker smashing as soon as Ms Postsus got thread-banned

 

LWAoX9s.gif

oh no why did she get a ban? was it all the posts calling for dark bops? :toofunny2:

 

anyway Government Hooker is such a good song, let me stream iT

 

JIMS3QN.thumb.gif.87061ead42728ba7fce872

Yeah its doing really well on Amazon Music. No surprise since its kinda a boomer'd redneck'd platform

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

How is it doing so poorly on Spotify yet so much better on Apple Music and Amazon Music, and in several countries. :deadbanana: It's so weird. :deadbanana2:

It's actually interesting because same thing happened in Australia, where it started smashing in every metric since the release of the song and only now it's rising on Spotigy (about to enter top 100). Let's hope that the others follow the same path! :duca: 

7 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

How is it doing so poorly on Spotify yet so much better on Apple Music and Amazon Music, and in several countries. :deadbanana: It's so weird. :deadbanana2:

I think this pretty much confirms how big of a deal playlisting is on Spotify. :deadbanana:

Edited by Baby Judas

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Wait we- 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

I miss ha messy ass

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

 

21 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

oh no why did she get a ban? was it all the posts calling for dark bops? :toofunny2:

 

anyway Government Hooker is such a good song, let me stream iT

 

JIMS3QN.thumb.gif.87061ead42728ba7fce872

Yes :dies:

 

The girls couldn't handle the good sis spilling the t i fear

 

JIMS3QN.thumb.gif.87061ead42728ba7fce872

 

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I miss ha messy ass

 

LWAoX9s.gif

I miss him too

 

LWAoX9s.gif

1 minute ago, Konril said:

What post finally pushed Miss postsus off the edge of this thread? Direct me please.

sG0sS1x.gif

Thread banned. Then felt embarrassed and asked for a permaban. Soooo sad!

 

sG0sS1x.gif

The historical run Top Gun is having at the theaters is making me sad because HMH is not connecting. It happened before with Spirit and Aladdin-Beauty and the Beast's new songs, but I thought Gaga was going to get luckier.

 

 

See you at the Oscars, I guess. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

Edited by Blade Runner

11 AC adds / most added

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

I feel like I'm stealing all @Almighty Gaga  posts from the other forum, hope you don't mind.

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

I miss him too

 

LWAoX9s.gif

The base would be at 1000 pages already if he was still with us

 

LWAoX9s.gif

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The historical run Top Gun is having at the theaters is making me sad because HMH is not connecting. It happened before with Spirit and Aladdin-Beauty and the Beast's new songs, but I thought Gaga was going to get luckier.

 

 

See you at the Oscars, I guess. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

That's funny. :laugh:

Just now, Blade Runner said:

The historical run Top Gun is having at the theaters is making me sad because HMH is not connecting. See you at the Oscars, I guess. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

Maybe if she served a Take My Breath Away cover...

 

LWAoX9s.gif

Just now, Blade Runner said:

Is it tho? 

 

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

Oh, I misread. Yeah, they all flopped. Except HMH will be a smash like I've said from day one. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.