Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The historical run Top Gun is having at the theaters is making me sad because HMH is not connecting. It happened before with Spirit and Aladdin-Beauty and the Beast's new songs, but I thought Gaga was going to get luckier.

 

 

See you at the Oscars, I guess. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

I do think HMH still has a chance. It isn't dropping like the other songs did and it's already in its 5th week.

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

Although I think the song itself could've been a bit better. It's good but it's no ARUTW (don't hate me from bringing it again).

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Maybe if she served a Take My Breath Away cover...

 

LWAoX9s.gif

She betrayed the gays by supporting military propaganda during Pride Month. Payback, payback... 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

I do think HMH still has a chance. It isn't dropping like the other songs did and it's already in its 5th week.

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

Although I think the song itself could've been a bit better. It's good but it's no ARUTW (don't hate me from bringing it again).

Nah, I think it's done. It will have cute legs, but nothing remarkable. Trust me on this. After all, I predicted House of Coochie being a mess thanks to Ridley's involvement. 

 

She won't miss the Oscar nom this time tho. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

Edited by Blade Runner

Hold My Hand will hover around the 70-80s for months just because of its radio support. It might last 20 weeks. Unless there are any upcoming album bombs 

Went to stream Chromatica Hooker on Spotify and now I'm strihming the whole album. Truly has crack in it.

Magnum Opus This Way you will forever be famous.

LWAoX9s.gif

Just now, Blade Runner said:

She betrayed the gays by supporting military propaganda during Pride Month. Payback, payback... 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

Nah, I think it's done. It will have cute legs, but nothing remarkable. Trust me on this. After all, I predicted House of Coochie being a mess thanks to Ridley's involvement. 

 

She won't miss the Oscar nom this time tho. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

I might get dragged but

 

I don't want that mid song ruining her chances of ever winning best actress

 

LWAoX9s.gif

So #53 will be its peak I guess. Sad :'( I HATE her TEAM OR/AND LABEL SO MUCH WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

26 minutes ago, Artur said:

11 AC adds / most added

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

I feel like I'm stealing all @Almighty Gaga  posts from the other forum, hope you don't mind.

I don't mind, feel free to steal :flower3:

Wait, postus is not only threadbanned but also permabanned?

 

fake-tears-fake.gif

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

How is it doing so poorly on Spotify yet so much better on Apple Music and Amazon Music, and in several countries. :deadbanana: It's so weird. :deadbanana2:

It proves her label / team is horrific because this confirms how impactful playlisting is LWAoX9s.gif

35 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The historical run Top Gun is having at the theaters is making me sad because HMH is not connecting. It happened before with Spirit and Aladdin-Beauty and the Beast's new songs, but I thought Gaga was going to get luckier.

 

 

See you at the Oscars, I guess. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

THIS. I legit thought she'd get a cute top 30 out of it cuz I knew the movie would be huge. I know not all songs on big budget films become hits but Gagz is usually always an outlier and her career has odd pivots and turns so I thought she'd score another proper hit out of it tbh :'( I guess the GP heard the song and was like "meh" hence the "meh" chart run so far :'( (plus her tragicE team / label not playlisting the song. LWAoX9s.gif

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Hold My Hand will hover around the 70-80s for months just because of its radio support. It might last 20 weeks. Unless there are any upcoming album bombs 

Basically. 

12 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I might get dragged but

 

I don't want that mid song ruining her chances of ever winning best actress

 

LWAoX9s.gif

She will get nominated, but I don't think she's winning her second. It's too soon. 

 

inb4 snubbed again. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

51 minutes ago, Artur said:

11 AC adds / most added

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

I feel like I'm stealing all @Almighty Gaga  posts from the other forum, hope you don't mind.

Poor Mr Bublé to be bumped off to the recurrent graveyard even sooner. 
 

LWAoX9s.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

I just read Miss postsus thread:

LWAoX9s.gif

 

----------------------------------------------

Anyway, Miss Gar couldn't align Hot 100 metrics for HMH.

LWAoX9s.gif

Free as my hair, air, air, air, 

air, air, air, air, air, air, air, air, 

air, air, air, air, air, air, air

As free as my hair, air, air, air, 

air, air, air, air, air, air, air, air, 

air, air, air, air, air, air, air

 

LWAoX9s.gif

 

I just wanna be FREE

I just wanna be ME!

 

LWAoX9s.gif

18 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

She will get nominated, but I don't think she's winning her second. It's too soon. 

 

inb4 snubbed again. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

It will still be legendary to get nominated for  everything she touches and only win a few. 
 

I don’t mind her being a Judi Dench of music. 
 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

10 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

FUnABtWXwAAwhZF?format=jpg&name=large

 

FUV3_ZtWIAAhvqt?format=jpg&name=small

I thought it was a new TTH cover for the first glance. :skull: 

Moving +0.3M reach after being added to 10-13 micro-playlists. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

37 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

She will get nominated, but I don't think she's winning her second. It's too soon. 

 

inb4 snubbed again. 

 

LWAoX9s.gif

song is the best chance of TG:M winning an Oscar, plus her name wont be on the ballot for BOS and with this year half way done, the only main competition i see atm is the BP2 soundtrack a Diane Warren track and maybe that TS song as well

3 hours ago, Artur said:

Billboard Hot 100

#53 (+33) Hold My Hand / 4 weeks

 

#Jenna from bgcgifs

First time getting an odd number position. A good sign? :eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.