Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

GOOD MORNING TO THIS MOST ELEGANT ATRL FANBASE :flower:

 

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT JOKER: FD IS TODD PHILLIPS'S MOVIE & HARLEQUIN IS JUST A COMPANION JAZZ ALBUM FOR THE SAME FILM . :nicole2:

 

GOOD DAYS ARE AHEAD WITH LG7 AND YOU'LL LEAVE THE TRENCHES SOON . :celestial4:

All this and manifesting we that new Lorde magnum opus soon sis

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

All this and manifesting we that new Lorde magnum opus soon sis

2025 will be the year of mothers i fear... LG7 and L4 in the same year :jonnykin:

tbh I think once Gaga saw the final cut, she realized she had to do something. 

 

She booked the Olympics
She released one of the biggest Songs of the Year
She recorded Harlequin over the Summer and actually made it an Album
She mostly only promoted Harlequin and Lee as a Character during Press
She announced her highly-anticipated 7th Studio Album Rollout

 

I think once Gagas biography ever comes out, she will lash at Todd. She will say this was one of the worst experiences she had after filming. I mean, she may made $12M for the Movie, but she had a shitty edit + 0 character developement. Todd is a shitty director. All the female roles in the Joker movies either were killed, were seen as shitty for not (really) liking Arthur or were motherly figures, that arthur resented. 

 

I bet 100% Gaga was mad when she saw the final edit. She was on fire. If anything happens, she'll make sure to go even more all out with LG7/LG7 Tour, so people forget about this Movie. I almost wonder if that's why she released DWAS lol. I think she will return to acting late next year already, but for something else... maybe a limited Series or something. But this time, she'll open her mouth, demand script changes etc. She will never let a Joker Mess happen ever again.

Imagine if the incels downvote the hell out of her next music video. Honestly, I was getting bored of the liked by everyone Gaga, controversial Gaga is BACK, and I'm living :-*

After this disaster, she just can't dissapear for another 3 years, and then reappear with another movie that only God nows how will end up.

She needs to film more quikly.....Evidently she doesn't need to film 2 or 3 films per year, as regular actors do. But 1 per year, or at least every 2 years.

 

If the tour is starting early next year (very probable), she could finnish the tour around late summer (that's more than enough). 

Then she would have all 2025's Q3 and Q4 to film her next project (remember that CBT finnished in September, and JFAD started filming in November/December). After that, in 2026, she could get married and have children, while waiting for the movie release.

23 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also not sure if AP but Harlequin has 73 metacritic which makes it her best score for a traditional pop album. As it should. Can't wait for the concert taping and LG7 lead single. 

Also still have to watch the movie and despite all the hate I lowkey still expect to like it. 

Let's hope Private in Public can be her highest score for an electro-pop album.

4 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

tbh I think once Gaga saw the final cut, she realized she had to do something. 

 

She booked the Olympics
She released one of the biggest Songs of the Year
She recorded Harlequin over the Summer and actually made it an Album
She mostly only promoted Harlequin and Lee as a Character during Press
She announced her highly-anticipated 7th Studio Album Rollout

 

I think once Gagas biography ever comes out, she will lash at Todd. She will say this was one of the worst experiences she had after filming. I mean, she may made $12M for the Movie, but she had a shitty edit + 0 character developement. Todd is a shitty director. All the female roles in the Joker movies either were killed, were seen as shitty for not (really) liking Arthur or were motherly figures, that arthur resented. 

 

I bet 100% Gaga was mad when she saw the final edit. She was on fire. If anything happens, she'll make sure to go even more all out with LG7/LG7 Tour, so people forget about this Movie. I almost wonder if that's why she released DWAS lol. I think she will return to acting late next year already, but for something else... maybe a limited Series or something. But this time, she'll open her mouth, demand script changes etc. She will never let a Joker Mess happen ever again.

I %100 agree with you, but this will be really hard to forget because people are blaming her. 

I heard some people think gaga turned this movie into musical :rip:

5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I almost wonder if that's why she released DWAS lol

The joker link with this film was there immediately, and after Venice I got a horrible feeling this was part of her protecting career - I actually thought it was cause she needed a hit before another gay pop album came out but it was from this film :doc: . So yes, I can see LG7 having a lot of effort put into it - it HAS to shine.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Decided to leave the base and whack a few OGHs… 

 

To imply Monsters were the most humbled fanbase of 2024 as if 143 wasn't a massive disaster even from Smile… 

 

Now that's some Folie a Deux 😭

I just watched JFAD in my DREAM. The first half had NO musical tricks and was focused on building the story and in the second half, the musicals started and it was ok because I was hooked to the story and songs enhanced it. I haven't seen the actual movie yet, but I'll look for similarities when I do.

 

gretchen.gif


Thank u LMs :clap3::coffee2:

Edited by Gagaqueen

6 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

After this disaster, she just can't dissapear for another 3 years, and then reappear with another movie that only God nows how will end up.

She needs to film more quikly.....Evidently she doesn't need to film 2 or 3 films per year, as regular actors do. But 1 per year, or at least every 2 years.

 

If the tour is starting early next year (very probable), she could finnish the tour around late summer (that's more than enough). 

Then she would have all 2025's Q3 and Q4 to film her next project (remember that CBT finnished in September, and JFAD started filming in November/December). After that, in 2026, she could get married and have children, while waiting for the movie release.

She's probably gonna have kids after the tour, not after filming.

5 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I just watched JFAD in my DREAM. The first half had NO musical tricks and was focused on building the story and in the second half, the musicals started and it was ok because I was hooked to the story and songs enhanced it. I haven't seen the actual movie yet, but I'll look for similarities when I do.

 

gretchen.gif

The way our brains can literally create & direct better movies in our dreams than Todd Syphilis... :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

tbh I think once Gaga saw the final cut, she realized she had to do something. 

 

She booked the Olympics
She released one of the biggest Songs of the Year
She recorded Harlequin over the Summer and actually made it an Album
She mostly only promoted Harlequin and Lee as a Character during Press
She announced her highly-anticipated 7th Studio Album Rollout

 

I think once Gagas biography ever comes out, she will lash at Todd. She will say this was one of the worst experiences she had after filming. I mean, she may made $12M for the Movie, but she had a shitty edit + 0 character developement. Todd is a shitty director. All the female roles in the Joker movies either were killed, were seen as shitty for not (really) liking Arthur or were motherly figures, that arthur resented. 

 

I bet 100% Gaga was mad when she saw the final edit. She was on fire. If anything happens, she'll make sure to go even more all out with LG7/LG7 Tour, so people forget about this Movie. I almost wonder if that's why she released DWAS lol. I think she will return to acting late next year already, but for something else... maybe a limited Series or something. But this time, she'll open her mouth, demand script changes etc. She will never let a Joker Mess happen ever again.

You just wrote a better script than Todd did. :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Oh midley Scatt we dont deserve you :DWAS:

Oh… anything but that 

spacer.png

It's time for Gaga to star in a Jane Schoenbrun film.

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I mean, she may made $12M for the Movie,

She certainly didn't do this for the money.  Doesn't she make than much after only a few shows in Vegas?  Or a few weeks of Haus Labs sales? Or one concert date?  Nose is loaded, so I would actually be upset with Todd if I spent months of my life working on this film only to be blamed for turning it into a musical when it wasn't even her idea to begin with.  Honestly hope someone from her team bullies him to take accountability bc Legend doesn't deserve any hate for this at all.  I want this man on NBC news tomorrow morning taking accountability.

Edited by Archetype

31 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

 

GOOD DAYS ARE AHEAD WITH LG7 AND YOU'LL LEAVE THE TRENCHES SOON . :celestial4:

WE'RE WAITING FOR IT, THAT GREEN LIGHT, WE WANT IT

12 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I %100 agree with you, but this will be really hard to forget because people are blaming her. 

I heard some people think gaga turned this movie into musical :rip:

Only the incles and haters are blaming her. I saw posts on X defending her even not her stans. 

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Only the incles and haters are blaming her. I saw posts on X defending her even not her stans. 

This is true. I have only seen praise for her and how she was underutilized and wasted.

 

The people who are blaming her are rotten just like the tomato' score for the movie lol

 

spacer.png

 

I mean... :rip:

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

 

 

they're literally just clapping and chanting GAGA GAGA in repeat like a f**king chromatica concert waiting for Hold My Beer encore:deadbanana2:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

WE'RE WAITING FOR IT, THAT GREEN LIGHT, WE WANT IT

Todd I know about what you did and I wanna scream the truth

She thinks you love GaGa you're such a damn liar

Well those critics they have big teeth
Hope they bite you

Thought you said that I would always be in the movie
But i'm not in the movie, no more
Did it frighten you
How I won all the OSCARs when I danced on the light up floor?
On the light up floor

 

— GaGa :-*

14 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:


Thank u LMs :clap3::coffee2:

The way some of those twitter monsters think…

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.