Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

One thing I forgot. Whoever the prosecutor was — Horrible acting. He should've been replaced. Almost everyone else did great so he really stood out as a flop. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

well. Wondering why? Lol. I think if they test screened it, they could have fixed the film. 

 

warner brothers really does deserve just as many lashings as toad. from the empty promo, weirdly inflated budget (that honestly feels like something off is going on behind the scenes) to now this? they deserve to be dragged hard. and I have a feeling we're going to start to see some of that happen in the coming weeks. 

12 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Ever heard about the concept of loud minority? :-*

 

Never forget we rule this site, fellow girlie! And anyone getting too brave might follow the K*kai route :gaycat4:

I'm new on here. I joined because my friend on Twitter said that he was lonely. I didn't know there were a lot OGHs 😔 thank you for calming me down 😘 you're sweet 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Two weeks today. :sistrens:

Well one things for sure, she was right when she said it will be HELL. :rip:

 

Hi ladies. Just returning from my 48 hour ban bc of something I posted on a Katy thread. Good to be back & experiencing the lashings with you. Liddo life is so masochistic sometimes 

 

:suburban:

D cinema score. :rip: Now I'm even more excited to watch this. The panning makes me more curious. Too bad this flu got me at the wrong time. :dies: Hopefully I can watch this on Sunday. 

Joker: FAD - Glitter

LG7 - Emancipation of Mimi

 

Manifesting  

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

D cinema score. :rip: Now I'm even more excited to watch this. The panning makes me more curious. Too bad this flu got me at the wrong time. :dies: Hopefully I can watch this on Sunday. 

I kinda love Mother! even tho some of it didn't work, that was a D too, I might share the same sentiment with this film.:gaycat5:Can't wait to see it officially.

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

D cinema score. :rip: Now I'm even more excited to watch this. The panning makes me more curious. Too bad this flu got me at the wrong time. :dies: Hopefully I can watch this on Sunday. 

sis are you sure it's not covid :rip:

spacer.png

 

Hot debut, worse than Megalopolis and Borderlands. 

 

I think this will struggle to reach 300M ww 

spacer.png

Edited by opbranden

40 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

One of my friends who got to be one person out of hundreds people in the production team of Jfaf told me that they cut about 2/3 of Gaga scenes. :skeleton: she filmed a lot but only one-third made it to the final cut. Toad Phoebes is the one to blame.

The way I thought I was immune to directors f*cking Gaga over after Ridley cut pivotal scenes in HoG that could have given Gaga an Oscar nomination but then Toad ends up cutting almost everything in Joker 2. This is sabotage. In HoG Gaga scenes were cut in favor of a boring business affairs drama in the second half. Just like in Joker 2 Gaga scenes were cut in favor of a boring courtroom drama in the second half.:doc:

Edited by SharGaga

At least it seems like Todd Philips is going to be the scapegoat. 

That's the wrong kind of D we were supposed to get

SBs4G.gif

7 minutes ago, Johnnyboi said:

At least it seems like Todd Philips is going to be the scapegoat. 

As he should be???? He's the damn director like :clack:

I was expecting an F :bibliahh: 

 

Good morning GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

 

giphy.gif

 

 

49 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

JFAD impact tbh. I expect some increases on AM/Spotify soon.

Latin America boosts coming in :angelo:

  • Popular Post

Screaming at her radio silence :bibliahh:

 

She said I ain't touching this dumpster fire with a LG7 foot pole w.e.f. Oct 4, 2024! :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

Hot debut, worse than Megalopolis and Borderlands. 

 

I think this will struggle to reach 300M ww 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

This could now realistically open with less than ASIB :rip:

 

 

Both HoG and Joker 2 felt like they were supposed to be 4 hours long so they just chopped up the whole film which makes no sense. Why are they writing long films which will end up getting chopped in half causing pacing and plot issues? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.