Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

someone go ask a mod if we can ban all mention of jfad in the gargoyle base

 

:clack:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We enjoy success, but we also enjoy flop & commercial failure, we are so perfect.

 

moo.png

3 minutes ago, Kékette said:

We enjoy success, but we also enjoy flop & commercial failure, we are so perfect.

 

moo.png

That's entertainment 

 

:xtinass:

This is NEXT LEVEL TANKERY.. lmfao

 

Can she start teasing LG7 Now, we need to move the **** on from this humiliation

13 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Both HoG and Joker 2 felt like they were supposed to be 4 hours long so they just chopped up the whole film which makes no sense. Why are they writing long films which will end up getting chopped in half causing pacing and plot issues? It doesn't make any sense to me.

My guess is movies are more lucrative to certain directors. Interestingly enough I actually could have seen HoG be a TV limited series, since the story is interesting (see something like The Assassination of Gianni Versace) but Ridley isn't big in the TV scene unless it's an exec producer tag. I saw some say in this thread a while ago that JFAD could have worked as a TV show, and clearly WB isn't adverse to extending their TV universe since The Penguin is big at the moment. But I presume that was a choice decision by Todd, and also Joaquin hasn't starred in a TV show since 1989. Just didn't translate well to a movie, I guess

Edited by Jack!

I can't believe how bad this movie is bombing :deadbanana4:

 

I love that she is full radio silence today. Honestly she should probably lay low for a little while until the worst of this blows over. Sheesh though this is supermassive floppage

Anything but that damn courtroom drama plot rehashing of movie 1 would have saved the movie.

Gaga could have helped Joker escape jail and then Joker could be leading a massive revolution... like anything 

SBs4G.gif

a #1 panned rotten movie & #1 acclaimed smash single WW, iconique if you ask me

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by hausofdave

she needs to give the upcoming lead and album her 110% effort and move the **** on from this flop era so quick. like, this is a disaster :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

a #1 panned movie & #1 acclaimed song WW, iconique if you ask me

 

spacer.png

 

Ooouuu a versatile queen

 

spacer.png

 

Must be hard to stan a strict bottom, but I wouldn't know anything about that

 

spacer.png

the way this is all promo for notorious being, I just know it 

 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Jack! said:

My guess is movies are more lucrative to certain directors. Interestingly enough I actually could have seen HoG be a TV limited series, since the story is interesting (see something like The Assassination of Gianni Versace) but Ridley isn't big in the TV scene unless it's an exec producer tag. I saw some say in this thread a while ago that JFAD could have worked as a TV show, and clearly WB isn't adverse to extending their TV universe since The Penguin is big at the moment. But I presume that was a choice decision by Todd, and also Joaquin hasn't starred in a TV show since 1989. Just didn't translate well to a movie, I guess

The script needs to be locked in and written according to the screentime they want. Shooting a long ass movie and then figuring out how to make it shorter in the editing process sounds extremely sloppy which caused major pacing issues & pivotal scenes being cut in both movies. Anyway LG7 lead is coming to save us all I hope.

The way these extremely bad and angry reviews and extremely low scores are attracting GP to go to the theater to check out how bad this movie really is:suburban:This is camp.

Edited by Soup in Teapot

27 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

Anything but that damn courtroom drama plot rehashing of movie 1 would have saved the movie.

Gaga could have helped Joker escape jail and then Joker could be leading a massive revolution... like anything 

SBs4G.gif

That's so boring and predictable and totally out of character of Arthur.

50 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Now imagine if this was Rooney Mara

 

spacer.png

I was gonna say, if only Whacking got his way and Rooney was wrapped up in this mess. 

 

spacer.png

I read that DC fans are writing bad comments on her Insta posts… did someone check? If so, I understand why she doesn't post at all

At least we got Harlequin's 73 to flex. And when you mirror 73, what do you get?

 

37. :gaycat1: GodGa is always shining up at us.

I love how we all are kiiing and making fun of Jorotten Flopie a Deux!!! Like Gaga is unscathed 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.