Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

one second I'm the oscar winner

suddenly the razzie is me

 

3dgifmaker87571.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I read that DC fans are writing bad comments on her Insta posts… did someone check? If so, I understand why she doesn't post at all

sadly it's true :'(

The incels being hateful in her IG comments. :deadbanana: Bunch of ******* losers feeling so belittled that they didn't feel represented in the movie anymore?

 

What a miserable crowd. I hate how misogynistic comic book male fans are. 

Edited by Sombre

first jfad being a critical and commercial failure and now Kamala falling to 55% odds of winning the election from 60% on fivethirtyeight, my god worst friday ever

 

3dgifmaker87571.gif

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

I kinda love Mother! even tho some of it didn't work, that was a D too, I might share the same sentiment with this film.:gaycat5:Can't wait to see it officially.

Actually Mother! received a legendary F cinema score :alexz:Kind of wish this one went all the way and got an F tbh - it's low key an iconic list, lol. 
 

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

warner brothers really does deserve just as many lashings as toad. from the empty promo, weirdly inflated budget (that honestly feels like something off is going on behind the scenes) to now this? they deserve to be dragged hard. and I have a feeling we're going to start to see some of that happen in the coming weeks. 

Weird decisions all around. I'm going to need an in-depth report on the behind-the-scenes that led to all this. Like, I thought every big studio movie got audience tested.  I felt something was off when they all had a weird energy at Venice (Toad & Joaquin insular, Gaga quiet when she's usually espousing the genius of her co-stars & director - their vibe was like someone died :rip:). 

It's very obvious she knew the movie sucked well in advance and used Harlequin as a way to promote something adjacent that she could at least be proud of.  I just feel bad that the incels are coming for her on IG despite none of this being her fault. 

16 minutes ago, Sombre said:

The incels being hateful in her IG comments. :deadbanana: Bunch of ******* losers feeling so belittled that they didn't feel represented in the movie anymore?

 

What a miserable crowd. I hate how misogynistic comic book male fans are. 

I think the movie represents them perfectly. The only issue (for them) is that they're portrayed as losers, which they don't like. Even Harleen is depicted in the way redpilled men view women:

Spoiler

as manipulative *******, abandoning men the moment they lose their status

. In the first movie, they saw a chance for redemption through violence, but now they only see the harsh reality: Arthur is a tragic failure living in a failed society, and so are they. It's sad and depressing, but that's life. 

 


That being said, they can get out of their mothers' basements and go f*** themselves.

 

:suburban:

 

 

Edited by opbranden

Okay I just finished watching the movie (I pirated it at home because I didn't want to give Fraud Syphilis my hard earned money lol) 

 

I went in with low expectations in the hope I would be pleasantly surprised but it just didn't happen. The script was a whole ass mess there were parts where I was cringing😵‍💫 

 

There were some scenes that kinda repeated themselves which became a drag like at the beginning when Arthur's being interviewed by this woman and then later he's being interviewed by some man for a tv show I guess but they asked Arthur the same questions so I was like omg let's get a move on. 
 

Now this part is weird because while watching it I got "wannabe a star is born" vibes from it but blended into joker. Then when the credits rolled I saw Bradly cooper was a producer!? 
 

I dunno my ultimate feeling is they did Gaga dirty in this whole thing I would recommend her staying the feck away from cooper for movies in future. ASIB was a hit let it be and find other better directors. Reflecting on the interviews I've seen also and the premieres I just get this weird smug c*nt vibe from Philips (and not in a good way) he kinda deserves this flop. 

i would totally recommend Gaga moving on from this as fast as possible and coming in hot with something new and fresh (lol) 

Some of y'all clearly didn't stan Gaga in 2009-2010. Her comments sections were always filled with misogyny transphobia and homophobia. We're so back!

3dgifmaker87571.gif

 

She can't catch a break a global pandemic before Chromatica and now a supermassive flop movie before LG7 :tornado:

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I think the movie represents them perfectly. The only issue (for them) is that they're portrayed as losers, which they don't like. Even Harleen is depicted in the way redpilled men view women:

  Reveal hidden contents

as manipulative *******, abandoning men the moment they lose their status

. In the first movie, they saw a chance for redemption through violence, but now they only see the harsh reality: Arthur is a tragic failure living in a failed society, and so are they. It's sad and depressing, but that's life. 

 


That being said, they can get out of their mothers' basements and go f*** themselves.

 

:suburban:

 

 

Imagine if Todd really made what the incels wanted. Her and incels fans, that's some weird combo if that happened.

:suburban:

Just now, RandomHooker said:

Some of y'all clearly didn't stan Gaga in 2009-2010. Her comments sections were always filled with misogyny transphobia and homophobia. We're so back!

3dgifmaker87571.gif

 

How dare you forget the Satanist accusations? She was a demon and an Illuminati puppet!

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

How dare you forget the Satanist accusations? She was a demon and an Illuminati puppet!

 

spacer.png

They're coming back for LG7

 

tumblr_lqe96qwShr1qjfg4xo1_500.gif&xs=1&

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

The way I thought I was immune to directors f*cking Gaga over after Ridley cut pivotal scenes in HoG that could have given Gaga an Oscar nomination but then Toad ends up cutting almost everything in Joker 2. This is sabotage. In HoG Gaga scenes were cut in favor of a boring business affairs drama in the second half. Just like in Joker 2 Gaga scenes were cut in favor of a boring courtroom drama in the second half.:doc:

I really hope she has a woman or gay director next, preferably indie (The Love Witch, The Substance etc) or actual romance. Good scripts, fresh and passionate directors etc. All that said, everyone who blames her looks like a moron because of how little her screen time is, so perhaps it was for the best. In the end maybe this will be the catalyst to make good, interesting decisions with choosing her next project. 
 

Also, hats off to Megalopolis for coming in and bombing first and spectacularly so #thankyouFrancisFordCoppols #thankyouAdamDriver

Edited by eleganceislearned

11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hum is that real 

 

Nope, Katy promoted ASIB. She was so cute

 

spacer.png

Quote

Incredibly moving and amazing. Congrats friends @ladygaga and Bradley Cooper!" - Katy Perry takes to Instagram to congratulate Gaga and Bradley on A Star Is Born.

 

21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hum is that real 

 

Nvm Katy, why the **** were 21P being so messy sksksks :rip:

next insta post:


GARDEN OF EDEN

THE NEW SINGLE BY LADY GAGA

OCT 18

#LG7


:WAP:

 

13 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Nope, Katy promoted ASIB. She was so cute

 

spacer.png

 

But its is true, she did like that tweet, but probably not with a bad intention, she probably found the picture to be funny.

7 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Nvm Katy, why the **** were 21P being so messy sksksks :rip:

Had to battle for my life as a stan of both nn. I knew the Monsters were going to take that light poke too seriously :shakeno: 

41 minutes ago, Verandi said:

She can't catch a break a global pandemic before Chromatica and now a supermassive flop movie before LG7 :tornado:

Wait until Trump wins again 

D cinemascore? What a flop, I wanted an iconic F. Still unheard off for this kind of movie. Hopefully it doesn't impact FAD's acting career too negatively.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.