Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

HMH currently appears on these Spotify Hot Hits playlists:

 

 

 #9 on Hot Hits Taiwan (164k)

#11 on Hot Hits New Zealand (186k)

#11 on Hot Hits Slovenia (14k)

#18 on Hot Hits India (281k)

#21 on Hot Hits Hungary (32k)

#24 on Hot Hits Switzerland (97k)

#26 on Hot Hits USA (682k)

#38 on Hot Hits Czech Republic (32k)

#44 on Hot Hits Singapore (166k)

#47 on Hot Hits Italy (1,28M)

#66 on Hot Hits Canada (773k)

 

Bonus:

#49 on Hits Du Moment (2M)

+ #6 HH Japan (274k) :bird:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Y'all really deserve to be tormented with Stupid Noises over and over again :rip: PI is a discography HIGHLIGHT. Argue with the wall.

 

tumblr_p8a7kowlSQ1x7z0qwo10_250.gifv

I adore PI but I think it kinda suffered from too many cooks being in one kitchen. The Kevin Parker demo with a more muted vocal delivery would've been a mega serve. 

It’s on 659 playlists now. 6 added. 
 

An increase is an increase, I guess. :gaycat3:

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Perfect Illusion is the worst song on Joanne. It’s like the Starstruck and Bad Kids of the album. Whoever chose it as the lead set her up to fail

'Diamond Heart' would've been my lead single pick. There's just something about it :WAP:

Deezer France:
05/27: #93 (RE)
05/28: #92 (+1)
05/29: #90 (+2)
05/30: #82 (+8)
05/31: #77 (+5)
06/01: #73 (+4)
06/02: #70 (+3)

 

 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

15 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I adore PI but I think it kinda suffered from too many cooks being in one kitchen. The Kevin Parker demo with a more muted vocal delivery would've been a mega serve. 

I see where ya coming from.

 

Honestly, I love both and have some really amazing memories with it, both the studio and the demo version. They're both such different vocal takes and perspectives – one of a scorned woman ready to burn everything to the ground and the other of a man with a wistful longing for lost love. But Ga's version hits so much harder. The production also has so much chaotic energy in it, I'm glad they decided to switch things up :jonny4: Lemme go stream both.

4 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Bad Romance > Applause > Born This Way > Perfect Illusion > Just Dance > Stupid Bloodpop 

 

:rainbow:

Applause>Just Dance >Bad Romance>Stupid Masterpiece>Perfect Illusion>Born This Way

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Shallow > HMH > TIHTY 
 

:rainbow:

Correct

Edited by DonnieDarko

Bad Godmance > Just Dance > Applause> Born A Gay > Stupid Love > Perfect Stan Delusions 

 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

If it wasn't on UK or Australia TTH why would it be in US? :skull: Use some logic and stop being so goddamn annoying, is2g

Still no TTH…. it’s ovahhh :deadvision:

Sorry to have to admit this but I Ain't Worried is an absolute bop and actually fits into the movie it's kinda been taking away from my HMH streams the past few days

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Biggie

39 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I see where ya coming from.

 

Honestly, I love both and have some really amazing memories with it, both the studio and the demo version. They're both such different vocal takes and perspectives – one of a scorned woman ready to burn everything to the ground and the other of a man with a wistful longing for lost love. But Ga's version hits so much harder. The production also has so much chaotic energy in it, I'm glad they decided to switch things up :jonny4: Lemme go stream both.

The demo is just delicious. I would KILL to hear a Ga studio version. 

39 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Wow I often forget this was a C2C look

 

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

Yeah back when being in a jazz era didnt actually mean looking like a granny

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

BR > PI > Applause = Just Dance > Born This Way > Stupid Song 

 

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

Edited by luckythisway

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

It’s on 659 playlists now. 6 added. 
 

An increase is an increase, I guess. :gaycat3:

:rip: 

6 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Yeah back when being in a jazz era didnt actually mean looking like a granny

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

tony_bennett_lady_gaga.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Gaga-Bennett.jpg

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

10 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

So is it on TTH?

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

Wrong question. Ask again.

774979911_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.9552dcfa

BTS releasing next week. Another album bomb incoming. :gaycat6:

12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

tony_bennett_lady_gaga.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Gaga-Bennett.jpg

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Now now, let's not do L4SGa too dirty :tsk:

 

NINTCHDBPICT000683636326.jpg

 

 

C2C also had some...choices :toofunny2:

 



lady-gaga-wears-7-outfits-on-stage-for-c

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.