Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She's rising again. She is one album away from doing rihanna daily numbers on average 

 

 

Edited by Mohit

So I just went on TikTok to see some Born this Way tag since it's Pride Month and there are a handful of them...

 

I saw a clip where Gaga was performing BTW during the Superbowl and a commenter asked where she performed it. :gaycat6:

 

The demographics for TikTok are really young huh? :gaycat6:

15 minutes ago, Konril said:

So I just went on TikTok to see some Born this Way tag since it's Pride Month and there are a handful of them...

 

I saw a clip where Gaga was performing BTW during the Superbowl and a commenter asked where she performed it. :gaycat6:

 

The demographics for TikTok are really young huh? :gaycat6:

A decent chunk of the userbase is gen alpha, the gen AFTER gen z :gaycat6:

 

Literal toddlers :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

:heart:

That's why it's disgusting when ATRL gays discredit her and accuse her of faking it. :biblio: 

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

The production on Dead Aunt is truly the pits :deadvision: I really hope she never works with BloodClot again

Did you mean Mark Ronson? BloodPop’s input had nothing to do with the overall production on that album. 
 

 

Watched Top Gun Maverick today and it was spectacular!

Such an enjoyable movie from start to finish! When will HOG

 

I almost teared up a few times with all the powerful messages of friendship and partnership :cries:

 

And all the references to the original were beautiful,

I can see why the older audience is eating this up and HMH isn't shooting up the streaming charts 

 

The score was so good!

They did an amazing job integrating HMH throughout the entire movie, 

and any Liddo would enjoy the movie just to hear it in different forms. 

 

I was so impressed by the cinematography, script and the acting,

+ I definitely enjoyed all the masc dom military eye candy :smitten:

 

:clap3:

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Here come annoying meltdowns…

no need... they don't care about the music... we shouldn't care either

3 minutes ago, D02 said:

no need... they don't care about the music... we shouldn't care either

Do you mean about its success or that I should ignore the existence of a song  I like simply because it’s not on a playlist? 

If it wasn't on UK or Australia TTH why would it be in US? :skull: Use some logic and stop being so goddamn annoying, is2g

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Do you mean about its success or that I should ignore the existence of a song  I like simply because it’s not on a playlist? 

good luck with your daily streaming with a song without any support... I think you'll need it

14 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Most likely the rights expired and they had to remove it. Videos from shows like the VMAs can only be uploaded online for x amount of time before needing to be removed.

I didn't know copyright can expire. Thanks for educating.

13 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s licensing.

This video is still up on MTV’s official channel. Gaga’s performance starts at 33:50

 

I see, thanks.

 

Ew at the thumbnail. 

My work put out a pride playlist and the only GodGa songs on it are Rain on Me, Born this Way, Stupid Liddos and LoveGame

 

taste WON

 

tumblr_p8a7kowlSQ1x7z0qwo10_250.gifv

6 minutes ago, D02 said:

good luck with your daily streaming with a song without any support... I think you'll need it

Omg is the song going to be removed from Spotify because people aren’t streaming it? :eek: Well shiver me timbers!

1
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
  1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 0.8362
2
Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand
  0.4114 0.3802 0.3755 0.3679 1.0000

 

 

Ready for a sea of dark greens starting with the Fri screenings tomorrow:gaycat1:

HMH currently appears on these Spotify Hot Hits playlists:

 

 

 #9 on Hot Hits Taiwan (164k)

#11 on Hot Hits New Zealand (186k)

#11 on Hot Hits Slovenia (14k)

#18 on Hot Hits India (281k)

#21 on Hot Hits Hungary (32k)

#24 on Hot Hits Switzerland (97k)

#26 on Hot Hits USA (682k)

#38 on Hot Hits Czech Republic (32k)

#44 on Hot Hits Singapore (166k)

#47 on Hot Hits Italy (1,28M)

#66 on Hot Hits Canada (773k)

 

Bonus:

#49 on Hits Du Moment (2M)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.