Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

We're getting a FULL Harlequin/DWAS CONCERT 

 

What did we do to deserve this woman. Godga you're THE BEST I LOVE YOU GODGA. GODGA MY BELOVED.

 

utCQuyU.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Wait hold on wasn't it just predicted to do 7M in previews? Is this a different number? Is it previews predicted to be 9M now? 

7 million + the fan screenings from today = 9m+

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

Tbh, the movie kind of makes me appreciate Harlequin more. At least someone had a vision for this character that extended beyond telling The Joker that he is, in fact, The Joker

 

:gaygacat3: 

Gaga really poured her heart and soul into this role. Sadly, the script wasn't at the level of her commitment. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

This movie was so good I was actually shocked how much I enjoyed it from all the doom and gloom that we made out of the critical reception. Gaga felt like she was actually utilized pretty well and she definitely felt like a presence in the movie even if she wasn't on screen as much as Joaquin. This really is Joker 2 but Harley plays the role in actually making this a true sequel and not a simple follow up. Really excited to see this again 4/5 :celestial6:

YASSS

 

But you won't see anyone quote this or talk about this, only the negative ones :mandown:

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

  • Popular Post

She said I ain't goin' down with yo sinking ship, Fraudd Phillips! Let me give my children a concert that they never forget and pull my album from the depths of tanking with some quick PROMO.

 

2.gif

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We're getting a FULL Harlequin/DWAS CONCERT 

 

What did we do to deserve this woman. Godga you're THE BEST I LOVE YOU GODGA. GODGA MY BELOVED.

 

utCQuyU.jpg

Who said WE were getting to see anything :-*

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We're getting a FULL Harlequin/DWAS CONCERT 

 

What did we do to deserve this woman. Godga you're THE BEST I LOVE YOU GODGA. GODGA MY BELOVED.

 

 

Wait are we expecting just the like audio recordings or actual performance / video? Either one I'm gagged 

utCQuyU.jpg

I would be so frustrated if I was her and her agent. 

They clearly expected that this would be very much a Harley & Joker movie; when it's clearly just been made as another Joker movie with a bit of Harley on the side.

Seems like she's been totally under utilised. 

4 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

YASSS

 

But you won't see anyone quote this or talk about this, only the negative ones :mandown:

I feel like they didn't cut out an exceptional amount of content in the movie. There's some shots/cut scenes from shooting last year but they woudl have added maximum 5 minutes to her screen time.

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

Who said WE were getting to see anything :-*

5 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Wait are we expecting just the like audio recordings or actual performance / video? Either one I'm gagged 

utCQuyU.jpg

Sorry idk either, that was just my personal, inner Folie à Deux.

 

utCQuyU.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

image.png

 

 

utCQuyU.jpg

SHES SO FINEEEEEEE. 

utCQuyU.jpg

Maybe she's sprinkling some LG7 hints in this concert WE NEED TEA ASAP

 

utCQuyU.jpg

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Maybe she's sprinkling some LG7 hints in this concert WE NEED TEA ASAP

 

utCQuyU.jpg

Let's hope for some crumbs :WAP:

Good lord. How long will that Kimmel tape be? 4 hours? :deadbanana:
 

Oop it's not Kimmel.

 

Anyway :duca:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

14 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

I would be so frustrated if I was her and her agent. 

They clearly expected that this would be very much a Harley & Joker movie; when it's clearly just been made as another Joker movie with a bit of Harley on the side.

Seems like she's been totally under utilised. 

She needs a director like Ti West or that type that understands female characters. I think Todd and Ridley missed the mark. 

Omg that setlist looks good! I doubt there will be any LG7 teasing but we get Happy Mistake, Joker and DWAS! And a Prince interlude whatever that is.

 

But Gaga I NEED you to re-confirm the single is coming in October. I know it's kinda too late to say "oops, in fact it's coming early November"...cause she scared when she said "really soon" instead of "October" when asked in London---

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.