Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Wait you're so right, lemme go pick up some money honey from my tree

TVrCRZr.gif

Hope the German police doesn't catch your broke ass on the border

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Since we're discussing LG7, Valentine's day falls on a Friday next year. Could be LG7's release date (especially with how Michael inspired her to go back to pop music). :eli:

Edited by Sombre

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Everybody chill it was a joke. 

 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Room_In_My_Heart_(song)

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Quote

On January 21, 2016, Elton John mentioned that he was "writing with Gaga tomorrow [and he'd] heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers."

why is he always lowkey shading her

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Here we are together

I've loved you from afar

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db 

 

I've stayed up dreaming all night long

One day you would have my heart

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db 
 


 

Seriously, this creepy twist on Good Morning is growing on me. A highlight in Little Monster LLC annual report I fear. 
 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

why is he always lowkey shading her

 

TVrCRZr.gif

And then they switch, they switch like- 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Sombre said:

Since we're discussing LG7, Valentine's day falls on a Friday next year. Could be LG7's release date. :eli:

I think it will be tbh, with how much she's linking Michael with her newfound joy in music

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

why is he always lowkey shading her

 

TVrCRZr.gif

And then he became a feature on Chromatica

 

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Author
6 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

6 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

5 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Do we know if the album is title Room In My Heart?

TVrCRZr.gif

OMG I had a dream where I saw LG7's album title from a news site. And the way I saw it was in #Hashtag form. It was kinda realistic, it scared me.

 

Spoiler

The title was #NowWay. Like as in "No Way" but it's "Now Way" Kinda iconic if you ask me.

TVrCRZr.gif

I can't believe we're just "days" away from the LG7 single announcement!! :duca:

2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

OMG I had a dream where I saw LG7's album title from a news site. And the way I saw it was in #Hashtag form. It was kinda realistic, it scared me.

 

  Hide contents

The title was #NowWay. Like as in "No Way" but it's "Now Way" Kinda iconic if you ask me.

TVrCRZr.gif

tiffany-pollard.png

The more I listen to LG6.5, the more I think it is a great record. The people who dont get it, don't get it. :redface: It's multifaceted, yet very cohesive. It has a storyline from start to finish. It's like a long story short, starting with Good Morning and concluding with That's Life.

 

Many people are turned off because it's "jazz" but no one can do GaJazz like Gaga and she sings Jazz like no other.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, PMM said:

tiffany-pollard.png

Let me at least dream. Bc reality is filled with jazz covers

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Regarding Harlequin's first week sales, has anyone been tracking website sales based on order numbers? A tactic that Swiffers usually use. 
 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, oinkamaraj said:

 

Joker 2 Previews (T-4) 9 days of sales


20 showtimes/623 tix sold (+255)

 

.28x Deadpool 3 (T-4) [10.78m]

1.60x Beetlejuice 2 (T-4) [15.68m]
2.22x AQP Day One (T-4) [15.10m]
2.95x Trap (T-4) [6.49m]
 

heading for 7-8m from what I can gather

 

From box office tracker on box office theory forum

oh lord...

9 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Regarding Harlequin's first week sales, has anyone been tracking website sales based on order numbers? A tactic that Swiffers usually use. 
 

spacer.png

you can count on your fingers 

TVrCRZr.gif

10 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Let me at least dream. Bc reality is filled with jazz covers

 

TVrCRZr.gif

she was singing those since she was 13 years old

the reality is that she's not in pop box anymore, if you don't like HQ try other projects like 143 for example 

TVrCRZr.gif

My favs according to my play count:

1. World on a String = Folie à deux = Close to You

2. The Joker

3. Gonna Build a Mountain

4. Get Happy (2024)

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.