Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Today is my last day at work before it's officially an end. Too many things are happening today with HR but That's Life by Gaga helped me get thru today. 

 

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a queen
I've been up and down and over and out
But I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life
I can't deny it
I thought of quittin', but my heart just won't buy it
If I didn't think it was worth a try
I'd roll up in a big ball and die....

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, GipJo said:

USA is allergic to taste wbk

:suburban:

if you actually take everything like music, cities roadmap, seasonings, food, you are right in every aspect :chick1:

13 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

we back to tracking DWAS I see

TVrCRZr.gif

did we ever stop?

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Human Fly said:

HDD not posting their article yet mainly because of Gaga not reporting very suspicious. 

I sense #1 debut with 80k pure sales 18k streaming and overall 98-101k units 

 

spacer.png

Coming for BTW'S 99cents wig

 

XMjuJJB.png

 

 

18 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Today is my last day at work before it's officially an end. Too many things are happening today with HR but That's Life by Gaga helped me get thru today. 

 

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a queen
I've been up and down and over and out
But I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life
I can't deny it
I thought of quittin', but my heart just won't buy it
If I didn't think it was worth a try
I'd roll up in a big ball and die....

As if Gaga curated the album just for you with the timing and all. Stay strong, sis. We still have to track Garden Of Smashery's record-breaking streams in  the following months :foxaylove:

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

POP: +119 / +0.277 (#13,+1)

HAC: +7 / -0.156

AC: -4 / -0.062

RHY: +14 / +0.020 (#38,+1)

 

HAG formats :mandown: 

 

DWAS moves up on pop because IHSH has gone recurrent. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

You can get your ass up and drive to Berlin or Frankfurt

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I don't even live in Germany maam, I just have a cousin who recently moved to Dortmund and those 2 cities are like half an hour away

TVrCRZr.gif

Taylor did Scotland on June 7/8/9 this year

I will be in Turkey at that time next year

Gaga please don't do this

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

POP: +119 / +0.277 (#13,+1)

HAC: +7 / -0.156

AC: -4 / -0.062

RHY: +14 / +0.020 (#38,+1)

 

HAG formats :mandown: 

and Good Morning?

 

spacer.png

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

and Good Morning?

 

spacer.png

Banned from radio for crime triggering

 

 

spacer.png

BOAF is getting a major boost thanks to Billie's tour starting in the US. Gonna be a real competitor for DWAS on the Hot 100.

 

US AM

#2 Die With a Smile

#3 Birds of a Feather (+7)

  • Author

French singles chart:

#18(+10) Die With a Smile *new peak*

 

Chart run: 37-35-35-27-28-18

Edited by Phoenixstar

15 minutes ago, Hair said:

Taylor did Scotland on June 7/8/9 this year

I will be in Turkey at that time next year

Gaga please don't do this

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Looking at Turkish men kinda more visually pleasing than witnessing new Richy choreos idk...

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

What? :suburban:

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't even live in Germany maam, I just have a cousin who recently moved to Dortmund and those 2 cities are like half an hour away

TVrCRZr.gif

All I am hearing is you have a very nice upcoming opportunity to explore different areas of Germany with your cousin and see Gaga in several cities

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

i see

TVrCRZr.gif

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I hate it

 

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Apparently the album title is Room In My Heart

 

TVrCRZr.gif

So we are going to call it RIM? Seriously? After JFAD I thought it wouldn't get worse but here we are. THANK YOU MICHAEL

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

All I am hearing is you have a very nice upcoming opportunity to explore different areas of Germany with your cousin and see Gaga in several cities

 

spacer.png

Wait you're so right, lemme go pick up some money honey from my tree

TVrCRZr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.