Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It's giving Radiohead

I just came to say this! Very Creep-esque.

Edited by Jack!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm a liddo pessimistic myself but come on let people have fun and its not a reach to assume this is LG7 related. She only gave out the merchandise at the fan screening and people who saw the film said none of these quotes are in it. 

why the hell would she be teasing a joker soundtrack

its basically just covers, lets use our brains

Just now, curiousladybug said:

Did anyone try to shazzam it?

shazam never reveals stuff early any longer

8 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Please stop being slow, we have discussed this multiple times - its 100% Joker related :coffee2:

Why are you always unnecessarily rude towards the others ?

& 

What's with your God complex ? 

Edited by Santhosh

1 minute ago, curiousladybug said:

Did anyone try to shazzam it?

I did and no results show up. 

OH MY GOD WHY DOES IT SOUND SO MUCH LIKE CREEP AND WHAT IS THAT

Just now, curiousladybug said:

Did anyone try to shazzam it?

Yes, it doesn't give me anything.

 

I think she will announce the lead tomorrow, and have a snippet and pre-saving etc 

 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Happy Mistake. Lady Gaga Harlequin.

Is Harlequin the album title?!!? What????

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Happy Mistake. Lady Gaga Harlequin.

WHAT

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

Why are you always unnecessarily ride to others ?

& 

What's with your God complex ? 

They are wlways like that, always.  I just don't get it :rip:

She only posted her selfies from last night on Twitter and in insta story, clearly she didn't want to ruin the aesthetics of her instagram feed.
We're at three posts, I think it was the last one before an announcement.

I have been telling the delusional little monsters on Gaga Daily these posts are not about Joker promo, how nice to be proven correct yet again

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

WHEN IT EXPLODES INTO NOISE ROCK LIKE HAPPIER THAN EVER THEN WHAT

I got HTE vibes from it too

Me trying to find if there's any anagrams or the first letters of each word serve any importance.

 

GHajYEQWgAAg1VO.jpg:large

Could it be an instrumental from one of the Joker songs? I thought this kinda proved it was for Joker

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.