Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If there really is a companion album to JFAD, wouldn't that mean LG7 is actually LG8?

 

:jonnycat:

Wait, am I understanding this correctly? She's releasing a full album called Harlequin based on the movie and then the lead single for LG7 in the same month? All of this while DWAS is smashing the charts?

 

spacer.png

Just now, Aden said:

If there really is a companion album to JFAD, wouldn't that mean LG7 is actually LG8?

 

:jonnycat:

Maybe it's like the jazz albums and it won't count so it's still LG7!

The new trailer looks excellent. I am officially hyped for the movie. I cannot believe ugh Joker 2, Emilia Perez, and Wicked Part 1 are just around the corner. What did we do to deserve three of our favs to all be in quality musical movies during the same 2 month time frame? :jonnycat: Ugh. 

Remember that a member of The Rolling Stones (I think it was either Mick or Charlie) said that when they did SSOH Gaga was in the studio with Andrew Watt and then when Gaga talked about it she said she was working on music for Joker.

 

At the time I predicted she would release a companion project for the movie but then I kinda thought it wasn't happening when things with LG7 started heating up, but now it kinda seems like we are getting both??? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Wait, am I understanding this correctly? She's releasing a full album called Harlequin based on the movie and then the lead single for LG7 in the same month? All of this while DWAS is smashing the charts?

 

spacer.png

This makes me nervous and IDK WHY

3 albums in a 6-month span.

She's trying to outpace Taylor's releases, I see.

 

qyy8gWS.gif

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Is the secret project LG7? 

She mentioned in the vogue interview that it's different from LG7

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

3 albums in a 6-month span.

She's trying to outpace Taylor's releases, I see.

 

qyy8gWS.gif

oh lordy we're never getting music again after the next 6 months :dies:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

If there really is a companion album to JFAD, wouldn't that mean LG7 is actually LG8?

 

:jonnycat:

This is like saying The Gift is B7, but B7 is RENAISSANCE so I don't think so

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

HAPPY MISTAKE 4:04!

Now sis, you are still in the insider graveyard 

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Just now, Velvet said:

Now sis, you are still in the insider graveyard 

 

qyy8gWS.gif

I've always been. 

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

HAPPY MISTAKE 4:04!

My sources tell me that Happy Mistake is 1:43 long 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.