Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

AC giving the biggest spin increase.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Pop spins will decrease for a bunch of songs today as well because of Memorial Day weekend. There’s a higher rotation of throwback songs rather than current songs. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Pop spins will decrease for a bunch of songs today as well because of Memorial Day weekend. There’s a higher rotation of throwback songs rather than current songs. 

I also thought of that. Glad to hear someone confirmed it. :foxaylove: 

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The immediate backfire and hiding of the "TCB not sold out" thread ffff :bibliahh:

Dagger two, laser point it. :eli: 

OGH (mainly Swifties and Knee stans) have truly lost their mind this time around. They really think Olivia is already a bigger artist than Gaga just from one album :skull: 

11 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I remember not having BTW Ball NYC tickets so when she canceled I felt so bad for her health but kinda cackled that if I couldn’t go others couldn’t either. I was like 15 so

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I remember wanting to d word bc she toured literally the entire globe before coming to America. I was 12 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by luckythisway

People are Shazamming it, so they know which artist to block on Spotify

 

Jk! I’m a little hand holder. Don’t come for me.

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

Coming for Shallah's wig next :clap3:

a career spanning top ten, which is hard to get, not everybody has that :clap3:

54 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Close!

 

Switzerland
#65 (+11) Hold My Hand

Taiwan
#42 (+15) Hold My Hand

Singapore
#100 (+18) Hold My Hand

The way it has 29m playlist reach (and decreasing) and its trying so hard to catch on :toofunny2:

So many promising signs and the effin playlist reach killin us :deadbanana:

i'm seeing TGM tonight girlies, hope it's better than the first (which I watched yesterday and was kinda bad :dies:)

hmh didnt charted today as well less than 730k streams 

 

:gaygacat5:

24 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Lmfao at that user 'Assasin' or something HIDING his Chromatica ball tour thread after humiliating himself. :deadbanana4:

 

--

 

Anyway, cute radio update today. 

What was the thread about and how did he humiliate himself?

9 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

What was the thread about and how did he humiliate himself?

I think it was about Chromatica Ball being 'only' 80% sold out 

35 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Lmfao at that user 'Assasin' or something HIDING his Chromatica ball tour thread after humiliating himself. :deadbanana4:

 

--

 

Anyway, cute radio update today. 

What was the thread

7 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I think it was about Chromatica Ball being 'only' 80% sold out 

Isn’t every show other than 2 of the newer US show already at least 90% sold out?

Overall update: +0.27M

 

No songs gaining above +1M. So the Memorial Day effect hypothesis is true. 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Overall update: +0.27M

 

No songs gaining above +1M. So the Memorial Day effect hypothesis is true. 

Yeah, lots of holiday playlists here. I’m

unfortunately an American and can confirm :monkey: 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, lots of holiday playlists here. I’m

unfortunately an American and can confirm :monkey: 

So the TTH absence is defendable now? :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

So the TTH absence is defendable now? :eli: 

I’m sure it’ll be added on Friday :eli:  People are too busy recognizing the holiday. 

1 hour ago, justin. said:

People are Shazamming it, so they know which artist to block on Spotify

 

 

  Hide contents

Jk! I’m a little hand holder. Don’t come for me.

 

:bibliahh:

 

I just want HMH to hit 100M Spotify streams when it's all said and done.

Just now, Jude said:

I just want HMH to hit 100M Spotify streams when it's all said and done.

that’s pretty much a given

HMH being added to Love Pop (3.5M) and Chill Hits (7.2M) would be a dream. :monkey:

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

hmh didnt charted today as well less than 730k streams 

 

:gaygacat5:

oh wow, oh wow. #2022radioisours

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.