Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just watched on tik tok hundreds of videos of the beach volleyball scene from the movie....precisely the scene that the OR song plays.....I don't give this song a week to present good numbers I'm screaming

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

23 minutes ago, D02 said:

And apple music 

I mean, no, because pop music is dead on Apple Music where it matters anyway (US), everywhere else is Spotify heavy. It could be a #1 smash and still be bombing on AM :rip: 

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I remember not having BTW Ball NYC tickets so when she canceled I felt so bad for her health but kinda cackled that if I couldn’t go others couldn’t either. I was like 15 so

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

We could be like Brazil and never see her again, so we better relish this tour :monkey: 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We could be like Brazil and never see her again, so we better relish this tour :monkey: 

She’ll slay MetLife but I’m already dreading the trip home via the New Jersey Transit back to NY :monkey:

52 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I remember not having BTW Ball NYC tickets so when she canceled I felt so bad for her health but kinda cackled that if I couldn’t go others couldn’t either. I was like 15 so

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Felt the same way about Rock in Rio :fan:

Watched Top Gun today. Its great but not really the type of movie I enjoy. The climax/ending is worth the while though. 
 

I did feel like the song comes too late in the ending for the audience to engage with it, a credits song indeed. 
 

It was great to see her name in the beginning “Music by Harold Faltemeyer,  LADY GAGA, Hans Zimmer” :jonny5:

wheres the lady gaga top gun version of this GIF?

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Universo said:

she was serving so hard here

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Cause she always serves with a pony 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

4 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

So is a third week in the hot 100 confirmed?

The predictions show that it is moving up 11 spots. #87

Edited by Vroom Vroom

30 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The predictions show that it is moving up 11 spots. #87

Can we do better than #82? :eli: 

6 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Can we do better than #82? :eli: 

The nightmare continues :monkey: 

She made of the world her runway during the BTWBT. 

12 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Can we do better than #82? :eli: 

Time to host streaming parties :loud: 

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The nightmare continues :monkey: 

All Booby had to do was add it on TTH :mad:

9 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Time to host streaming parties :loud: 

These almost never work though. Liddos are lazy and complain that their fave is flopping

54 minutes ago, Erotic said:

my masc republican steroids gym plays Alice all the time

 

a missed opportunity 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

They mistook it for an east European sex-bomb songstress. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

26 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Can we do better than #82? :eli: 

Too late. Chart tracking closed. 
 

Just bow down and pray to get through all these worn out leather. :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

They mistook it for an east European sex-bomb songstress. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Gaga just found her next rebrand 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

34 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Can we do better than #82? :eli: 

Yes, next week when the alvum sales pour in and the streams slightly improve with shrinking playlist reach

 

then it can outpeak G.U.Y :foxaylove: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.