Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I better wake up to "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHROMATICA! ⚔️? Love Me Right OUT NOW on all streaming services. Paws up!!!" tomorrow

It's actually possible no? Isn't target exclusive 2 years?

The movie doing well doesn’t mean the song will smash tbh (see ‘I See You’ by Leona Lewis from Avatar) but on the other hand the lack of playlisting is alarming. Anyway it’s not doing as bad as some people are making it out to be

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's actually possible no? Isn't target exclusive 2 years?

I don't think so tbh. All I remember is that Taylor's 1989 Target exclusive songs were released on iTunes like 5? months later.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think so tbh. All I remember is that Taylor's 1989 Target exclusive songs were released on iTunes like 5? months later.

:rip:

 

46 minutes ago, Desire said:

Screaming at “I haven’t listened in months” and it hasn’t even been 1 month since release ?

liddos experience time and space differently

 

NextGrouchyBug-size_restricted.gif

35 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Sorry, but IF the movie does incredibly well (like it seems to be doing) and HMH does NOT become even a MODERATE hit, then something is definitely off, and it's not the lack of playlisting or performances. 

relax there are plenty of songs from hit movies that don't do well it's not that serious.

 

There's 8 Chromatica tribes but the "white" one was never represented in any video, so maybe 7 looks + a Chromatica sine outfit + an outfit for the encore

 

Edited by Miracle

54 minutes ago, Moella said:

These 2 ASIB videos are about to hit 100M.. give them a stream

this having 100m views is so funny to me :bibliahh:luv Brazilians

Gaga´s overall Spotify streams:

 

20.05: +7.797.475

21.05: +7.452.432

22.05: +6.617.946

23.05: +7.153.469 

24.05: +7.415.029 

25.05: +7.614.137

26.05: +7.676.631 

27.05: +8.490.953 [+690k more than last week]

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

lmao gagainvisible is such a fraud jumping everytime

He said that there will be something coming for Chromatica's 2nd anniversary not long ago, so let's see if something happens. 

 

14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

lmao gagainvisible is such a fraud jumping everytime

I'm screaming at "7+ outfit changes" as it that was hard to guess :dies:

LaMaisonGaga do get info from her stylists but I don't believe that they would tell them about upcoming outfits :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I can't believe y'all keep tracking Hold My Hand :deadbanana4: I haven't listened it in months - I'm only interested in its OSCAR chances :)

 

Edit: Wait, it was released 3 weeks ago I- :skull:

Haha! 

53 minutes ago, Moella said:

The movie doing well doesn’t mean the song will smash tbh (see ‘I See You’ by Leona Lewis from Avatar) but on the other hand the lack of playlisting is alarming. Anyway it’s not doing as bad as some people are making it out to be

+ Bey’s Spirit struggled despite TLK doing almost 2B. :dies: 
 

 

 

1 hour ago, Dr.Cake said:

HMH SPOTIFY STREAMS:

 

WEEK 1:

04.05 - 905,083 streams

05.05 – 593,034 streams

06.05 – 505,955 streams

----------------------------------= 2,004,083 streams

WEEK 2:

07.05 – 1,220,611 streams

08.05 – 913,630 streams

09.05 – 741,134 streams

10.05 – 851,882 streams

11.05 – 821,683 streams

12.05 – 780,768 streams

13.05 – 808,855 streams

--------------------------------- = 6,138,563 streams (8,142,646 total)

WEEK 3:

14.05 – 747,146 streams

15.05 – 648,576 streams

16.05 – 546,710 streams

17.05 – 600,637 streams

18.05 – 600,011 streams

19.05 – 600,256 streams

20.05 – 597,636 streams

----------------------------------= 4,340,972 streams (12,483,618 total)

WEEK 4:

21.05 – 591,337 streams

22.05 – 547,264 streams

23.05 – 474,668 streams

24.05 – 546,650 streams

25.05 – 573,042 streams

26.05 – 609,439 streams

27.05 – 633,951 streams

-----------------------------------= 3,976,351 streams (16,459,969 total)

WEEK 5: 

28.05 – 780,935 streams

Not all hero’s wear capes. Thank you for posting this :smitten: 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

It’ll be perfect for my Friday night gay bar trips :gaycat4: 

 

“I love your eyeliner”

 

”Oh, it’s Gaga”

 

:gaycat1:

LOL love that for you!

 

I wear makeup almost every day so I'll be promoting Fad wherever I go. :gaygacat9:

I need Gaga to headline Glastonbury for LG7… how has she has not headlined that festival yet is beyond me! :monkey:

So HMH is starting to smash in Australia and Canada? Usually that means it's going to hit in the US as well

 

Hopefully it does have some organic growth over the weekend/week and we start to see some positive movement. Honestly, if the 1R song is also starting to take off, that would only be good for HMH, just like how TMBA and DZ smashed simultaneously.

 

Y'all screaming her team is stuck in 2010... Do you really think they haven't tried getting it on TTH? They have research and stats we don't have access to. You act like her team and Interscope don't even know it exists, when they had no problem getting great playlisting for ASIB and Chromatica tracks. There's clearly a reason it's not on TTH, there's just no way of knowing what that reason is lol. 

27 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

+ Bey’s Spirit struggled despite TLK doing almost 2B. :dies: 
 

 

 

Was it featured in the film though? I don’t remember 

1 hour ago, Moella said:

The movie doing well doesn’t mean the song will smash tbh (see ‘I See You’ by Leona Lewis from Avatar) but on the other hand the lack of playlisting is alarming. Anyway it’s not doing as bad as some people are making it out to be

Tbf I See You wasn’t available separately to download at the time on iTunes which killed its chances at being a hit (they were trying to shift soundtrack sales instead). Leona deserved better.

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

Was it featured in the film though? I don’t remember 

 

 

 Plus it had bigger promo than HMH. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.