Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, nick4bty said:

And I don't even want to make it seem like I'm defending her team or her label, because I'm not. She can genuinely do better. But they're also not incompetent and they clearly have a strategy for every release of hers that involves data and numbers that we don't know. 

 

There's also no point for Interscope to keep paying for playlisting placements if the song isn't using its current playlisting in a beneficial way. And as I said a couple days ago, Interscope isn't like Capitol. They don't waste money to keep dead songs alive on radio or TTH. They prefer organic success, and when they do shell out payola and the song doesn't respond positively to it, they drop it and move on.

Well, considering HMH is way outperforming it’s playlist reach, this doesn’t really make sense. There are countless songs with more playlisting with less daily streams. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Do we think she’ll bother acknowledging the Chromatica anniversary tomorrow? Maybe she’ll have a new sponsorship tied to the tour. :thing: 

19 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

#5 and #12 on iTunes :dies: 

 

This feels like 2010 again :dies:  

Feels 2016 again****

Like a Million Reasons

1 hour ago, Mohit said:

Its #2 on Itunes US and serving BOMB on streaming. Million Reasons all over again teas 

 

1 hour ago, D02 said:

Feels 2016 again****

Like a Million Reasons

2023 Super Bowl here we come!

 

 

h5IXZA6.gif

11 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

 

2023 Super Bowl here we come!

 

 

h5IXZA6.gif

Setlist: 

 

(Intro) Paparazzi -> Applause, Rain On Me (with Ari), The Edge of Glory, Shallow (solo) -> Hold My Hand :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Do we think she’ll bother acknowledging the Chromatica anniversary tomorrow? Maybe she’ll have a new sponsorship tied to the tour. :thing: 

The most you'll get is her liking tweets about Haus Labs. :mazen:

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Setlist: 

 

(Intro) Paparazzi -> Applause, Rain On Me (with Ari), The Edge of Glory, Shallow (solo) -> Hold My Hand :gaycat2:

wait no cuz this would actually be a serve :jonny5: sneak ALLÄH AND I in there somewhere and it would officially out-view and out-acclaim the original show :clap3:

4. Hold My Hand (+1)

9. Danger Zone

12. Hold my Hand

 

Coming for #1 (combined)

 

wAQyVmP.gif

12 minutes ago, D02 said:

Hold My Hand 87 (+ 11)

 

Maybe top 40/50 next week??????

 

 

Fighting for your life 

Hold my hand

:loud:

Donatella and her obsession with Million Reasons and then she made the most gorgeous women on earth sign it in lingerie. :ahh:Joanne was camp. 

19 minutes ago, D02 said:

Hold My Hand 87 (+ 11)

 

Maybe top 40/50 next week??????

 

 

The way it survived Harry, Bad Bunny and Kendrick's massive albums bombs. 

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Donatella and her obsession with Million Reasons and then she made the most gorgeous women on earth sign it in lingerie. :ahh:Joanne was camp. 

 

23 minutes ago, D02 said:

Hold My Hand 87 (+ 11)

 

Maybe top 40/50 next week??????

 

 

we love her again

 

wAQyVmP.gif

What’s the other score on in top 40 iTunes? The credits are too long I can’t see the title. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

What’s the other score on in top 40 iTunes? The credits are too long I can’t see the title. :rip: 

Track #1 

Main Titles (You’ve Been Called Back to Top Gun)

 

I think I’m gonna watch house of Gucci for like the 10th time tonight lol

9 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

I think I’m gonna watch house of Gucci for like the 10th time tonight lol

It's soooo gonna be a camp classic, legit her Mommie Dearest :jonnycat:

 

The way Faye was runner-up for 2/3 trifecta (including NYFCC hihi) but got snubbed and dragged throughout the awards season only to win in the end :jonnycat:

Tbh, I sorta wonder if Nose is gonna snatch the rights to something and produce her own Oscar vehicle at some point :jonnycat:

 

There are quite a few plays/musicals I could see having perfect roles for her and she has the clout to pick up whatever she wants :jonnycat:

These are non-TTH sizeable playlists that HMH could be pushed in. 
 

Daily Lift (1.9M)

Women of Pop (2.3M)

Chill Hits (7.9M) (not that fitting, but it’s big :eli: )

Fresh & Chill (1.2M)

homework vibe (0.9M)

I’ve just noticed that even score tracks are much shorter these days to fit the streaming age. Only 2-5 mins long. 
 

In the 90s they were usually like 5-8 mins. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’ve just noticed that even score tracks are much shorter these days to fit the streaming age. Only 2-5 mins long. 
 

In the 90s they were usually like 5-8 mins. :rip: 

I’m just a bit disappointed with the length because a lot of scores still released today have over a dozen tracks, some more than double. Oh well :michael:

47 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

:toofunny2: :rip:

 

Donatella is such a queen, and never forget, she was there for Gaga during ARTPOP and Joanne. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.