Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't believe y'all keep tracking Hold My Hand :deadbanana4: I haven't listened it in months - I'm only interested in its OSCAR chances :)

 

Edit: Wait, it was released 3 weeks ago I- :skull:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Where is the born brave bus when you need it?

It was sold to fund the Haus Labs reboot.

2 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I can't believe y'all keep tracking Hold My Hand :deadbanana4: I haven't listened it in months - I'm only interested in its OSCAR chances :)

OK, good for you? 

5 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Where is the born brave bus when you need it?

We need more buses. Not enough for OGH and Liddos.

I also love the I haven’t listen to HMH in months, when it was released earlier this month. :rip: The attempt at seeming above the rest of us flopping :deadbanana:

Screaming at “I haven’t listened in months” and it hasn’t even been 1 month since release ?

I'm actually kinda excited for the Maus Labs relaunch. I was never gonna buy makeup on Amazon but now that she's in Sephora I'll take a look at some reviews and pick an item or two up. :gaycat4:

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

We need more buses. Not enough for OGH and Liddos.

I won’t let go til the end indeed 

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I'm actually kinda excited for the Maus Labs relaunch. I was never gonna buy makeup on Amazon but now that she's in Sephora I'll take a look at some reviews and pick an item or two up. :gaycat4:

It’ll be perfect for my Friday night gay bar trips :gaycat4: 

 

“I love your eyeliner”

 

”Oh, it’s Gaga”

 

:gaycat1:

Sorry, but IF the movie does incredibly well (like it seems to be doing) and HMH does NOT become even a MODERATE hit, then something is definitely off, and it's not the lack of playlisting or performances. 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Spotify: 17 240 904 (+780 935)

It’s picking up :gaycat2:

 

I predict 850K+ tomorrow :gaycat3:

If this climbs back toward 1M daily, Spotify better fuckin’ add it to TTH immediately. Like come on. :giraffe: 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It’s picking up :gaycat2:

 

I predict 850K+ tomorrow :gaycat3:

We almost outstreamed Shallow: 796 349  :gaygacat9:

HMH SPOTIFY STREAMS:

 

WEEK 1:

04.05 - 905,083 streams

05.05 – 593,034 streams

06.05 – 505,955 streams

----------------------------------= 2,004,083 streams

WEEK 2:

07.05 – 1,220,611 streams

08.05 – 913,630 streams

09.05 – 741,134 streams

10.05 – 851,882 streams

11.05 – 821,683 streams

12.05 – 780,768 streams

13.05 – 808,855 streams

--------------------------------- = 6,138,563 streams (8,142,646 total)

WEEK 3:

14.05 – 747,146 streams

15.05 – 648,576 streams

16.05 – 546,710 streams

17.05 – 600,637 streams

18.05 – 600,011 streams

19.05 – 600,256 streams

20.05 – 597,636 streams

----------------------------------= 4,340,972 streams (12,483,618 total)

WEEK 4:

21.05 – 591,337 streams

22.05 – 547,264 streams

23.05 – 474,668 streams

24.05 – 546,650 streams

25.05 – 573,042 streams

26.05 – 609,439 streams

27.05 – 633,951 streams

-----------------------------------= 3,976,351 streams (16,459,969 total)

WEEK 5: 

28.05 – 780,935 streams

2 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

HMH SPOTIFY STREAMS:

 

WEEK 1:

04.05 - 905,083 streams

05.05 – 593,034 streams

06.05 – 505,955 streams

----------------------------------= 2,004,083 streams

WEEK 2:

07.05 – 1,220,611 streams

08.05 – 913,630 streams

09.05 – 741,134 streams

10.05 – 851,882 streams

11.05 – 821,683 streams

12.05 – 780,768 streams

13.05 – 808,855 streams

--------------------------------- = 6,138,563 streams (8,142,646 total)

WEEK 3:

14.05 – 747,146 streams

15.05 – 648,576 streams

16.05 – 546,710 streams

17.05 – 600,637 streams

18.05 – 600,011 streams

19.05 – 600,256 streams

20.05 – 597,636 streams

----------------------------------= 4,340,972 streams (12,483,618 total)

WEEK 4:

21.05 – 591,337 streams

22.05 – 547,264 streams

23.05 – 474,668 streams

24.05 – 546,650 streams

25.05 – 573,042 streams

26.05 – 609,439 streams

27.05 – 633,951 streams

-----------------------------------= 3,976,351 streams (16,459,969 total)

WEEK 5: 

28.05 – 780,935 streams

My bet is that tomorrow it has the greatest total since May 8. :thing: 

Does the Target version CD have any exclusive tracks? Or just that Truman Show rip-off cover?

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Does the Target version CD have any exclusive tracks? Or just that Truman Show rip-off cover?

Just different cover and a poster

I just came out of the theatre and I’m in tears almost, what a ride :jonny:

The score was beautiful and prominent

The film version of HmH is surprisingly inferior to the single one (yeah maybe I’m a bit sorry for the excessive Bloodpop lashings) but still has its little moment at the end to shine

Seeing Gaga’s name in the opening credits was a moment too :alexz3:

Edited by - JED -

Did anyone else notice HMH in the background at penny’s bar when he first meets her daughter?

the fact that its more likely we'll get a Bieber collab over a Bad Bunny one :rip:

I better wake up to "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHROMATICA! ⚔️? Love Me Right OUT NOW on all streaming services. Paws up!!!" tomorrow

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.