Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

spacer.png

 

that face card. putting the B in TABS :WAP:

not her putting all her grammys in her wardrobe :bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

she's wearing the same socks: 

 

artworks-000056892676-x0gvju-t500x500.jp

Artpop-lite music but an anti-Artpop promotional campaign? A concept!

 

Apt as BBC2 are playing "Lady Gaga live at the BBC"

Just now, holyground13 said:

Artpop-lite music but an anti-Artpop promotional campaign? A concept!

 

Apt as BBC2 are playing "Lady Gaga live at the BBC"

Act ii is coming

 

giphy.gif

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

Tbh dropping the album all at once definitely isnt a bad idea. It paid off for Billie and Taylor. Gaga could easily pull that strategy off.

AHH the tik tok :WAP:

 

interscope must've like how Billie did dd, it must be COHESIVE too her best album is coming :WAP:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tbh dropping the album all at once definitely isnt a bad idea. It paid off for Billie and Taylor. Gaga could easily pull that strategy off.

And now she technically has a single out, even if it's not on LG7, the momentum is here for her to take advantage of.

yeah clearly she was just playing the completed album from the car in Paris, it's been ready I bet :WAP:

 

I think mid November :boat:

I'd prefer no lead singles tbh. I really enjoyed HMHAS era where every few week I was obsessing with a different track.

 

It needs to be a good, cohesive album tho. 10-13 songs please.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

yeah clearly she was just playing the completed album from the car in Paris, it's been ready I bet :WAP:

 

I think mid November :boat:

Variety did report that the album was set for a 2025 release but idk. I think after the whirlwind of success Die With A Smile is it might be pushed forward. 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Variety did report that the album was set for a 2025 release but idk. I think after the whirlwind of success Die With A Smile is it might be pushed forward. 

but then they removed that line m'am :giraffe:

I hope she has a chosen single with a video filmed, and the album has 20-30 tracks 

10 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Act ii is coming

 

giphy.gif

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:suburban:

 

exactly! she did say about dropping the music all at once!

 

Spoiler

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Cowboy_Carter.png

 

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'd prefer no lead singles tbh. I really enjoyed HMHAS era where every few week I was obsessing with a different track.

 

It needs to be a good, cohesive album tho. 10-13 songs please.

5 years of waiting for 10 songs? 

 

spacer.png

 

 

13 is good tho, this will be her Ray Of Light moment career-wise 

spacer.png

trying not to get excited bc she's gonna tease the album again tomorrow, then again on Monday, and then go silent for two more months 

Gaga album announcement and pre-order at the height DWAS smashery and just before Joker 2, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jonny5:

She can't decide where to put all her awards I can't :dies:

 

 

70245201-2469507309929447-5064164397598172878-n-1570460152.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Spicy Pisces

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.