Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hopefully this organically reaches #1.

 

The real label push will need to be LG7 lead, we don't need the "Where was Bruno to help?" accusations.

 

This is why I'd rather she pulled a Billie and drop the entire album at once!  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

46 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Lemme bump that cute prophetic post real quick :bird:

The way I was joking and it ended up happening :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Main sound

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

 

Day 1: 4k

Day 2: 9k (+5k)

Day 3: 14.3k (+5.3k)

Day 4: 22.8k (+8.5k)

 

Oh this is TAKING OFF :falcon: so many videos with 200k+ likes now

 

 

We have an organic GP smash in our hands y'all

 

 

 

Gaga's dance

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403591071600560926

 

Day 1: 783

Day 2: 2k (+1.2k)

Day 3: 3.3k (+1.3k)

 

An cherry on top, love that the "Gaga dance" is actually a thing now, she's so iconic :jonny5: 

 

She's been commenting on so many vids too

 

 

 

Nothing but positive comments everywhere. This is going to EXPLODE in the coming days.

 

giphy.gif

Gaga commenting on these videos is such a smart idea, I saw one Tiktok where a comment said: "tag me when Gaga comments" and Gaga replied: "Here I am" 

It incentivizes people to make  even more videos just to be noticed 

  • Popular Post

GVa0L-bawAA5YL5?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

A 34% streams increase vs yesterday

 

:jonny2:

 

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Oh OGHs, get up from the floor

 

:hippo:

 

This can also be applied to GayPop Monsters only :mandown:

12 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Oh OGHs, get up from the floor

 

:hippo:

 

The way we have both the TABS and the organic TikTok dance trend :gaygacat4:

the narrative of "this is real music" is resonating with people I guess, I'm so happy it is the case, and it works well in today's music landscape in contrast, with the overall lack of melodies and harmonies on pop music, no matter is high bpm pop music like charli or more bananis and avocadis

1 minute ago, LaMaterialista said:

the narrative of "this is real music" is resonating with people I guess, I'm so happy it is the case, and it works well in today's music landscape in contrast, with the overall lack of melodies and harmonies on pop music, no matter is high bpm pop music like charli or more bananis and avocadis

It does remind me a lot of the 90s power ballads like Mariah/Boys 2 Men style. I think it's nostalgic to people and not the typical music that's been coming out this year. 

10 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Main sound

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

 

Day 1: 4k

Day 2: 9k (+5k)

Day 3: 14.3k (+5.3k)

Day 4: 22.8k (+8.5k)

 

Oh this is TAKING OFF :falcon: so many videos with 200k+ likes now

 

 

We have an organic GP smash in our hands y'all

 

 

 

Gaga's dance

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403591071600560926

 

Day 1: 783

Day 2: 2k (+1.2k)

Day 3: 3.3k (+1.3k)

 

An cherry on top, love that the "Gaga dance" is actually a thing now, she's so iconic :jonny5: 

 

She's been commenting on so many vids too

 

 

 

Nothing but positive comments everywhere. This is going to EXPLODE in the coming days.

 

giphy.gif

Hoping for 10k+ increase today 

Post Smellone, the artist who publicly said he used rap to get popular before switching to country is falling off?

 

 

 

FRANCE - DAY 4

 

Spotify Top Songs:

66. (+18) Die With A Smile - 104.900 (+22.968) *NEW POSITION PEAK*

 

Spotify Top Artists:

53. Lady Gaga (-1)

 

Deezer Top 100:

79. Die With A Smile (-6)

 

Apple Music Top 100:

68. Die With A Smile (+3) *NEW PEAK*

 

Apple Music Live Charts:

61. Die With A Smile (+5) *NEW PEAK*

 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Oh OGHs, get up from the floor

 

:hippo:

 

I don't ever think I've seen stans set themselves up for lashings the way OGHs from that one have as of late (and I've been a Liddo since 2009 :rip:). To comment on DWAS when repping an artist whose latest output was nothing more than auditory syphilis (though that may be a bad comparison since syphilis is actually catchy) is bold. Where is the self-awareness :skull: 

5 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

3.3m likes?

 

 

That had 1.2m yesterday, that's crazy :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

though that may be a bad comparison since syphilis is actually catchy

I- :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wait, I just woke up and it's #1 on AM? WHAAAAT.

The morning is actually good isn't it? :hippo:

 

------------------------------------------------

 

22 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Oh godga dont make haters cry like this 

 

 

Some OGH popped up on my Twitter:

 

Our DWAS equivalent of this:

ezgif-2-ea93600a7a.gif

Call me delulu, but if this manages to stay relevant until the end of the year, I think SOTY and ROTY are on locked. I just don't see any other songs that are a threat to this masterpiece. :jonny: 

No merch, no vinyl.
DWAS is really just there to boost her spotify and pave the way for the album (and surely have a hit before LG7) but it's a shame not to have at least a vinyl.
Maybe the success of the song will make them want to make one? 

WHAT A SMASH !!! Really happy for them both, they deserve every bit of success with this song. Since I don't follow charts, can anyone tell me what's the odds of this staying top 10 for several weeks? Or is it too early to say?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.