Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

 

Yoü & I > Million Reasons > Shallow > Always Remember Us This Way > Speechless >>>>> Hold My Hand > Joanne > Dope > Angel Down

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Free Woman sound like they were made by an artist if you ask me.

#ThankYouBloodPop

XvkVYwm.gif

Is that artist Kygo? Alan Walker?

 

XvkVYwm.gif

27 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

 

 

  Hide contents

Yoü & I > Million Reasons > Shallow > Always Remember Us This Way > Speechless >>>>> Hold My Hand > Joanne > Dope > Angel Down

 

Wait, this is actually serving taste (if you switch Million Performances and Speechless)

 

XvkVYwm.gif

For me, Y&I is (one of) her worst ballads. I prefer the piano version. I am not a big BTW advocate in general, even as a young teen during that era i was 'i want another poker face!!11'

XvkVYwm.gif

Edited by Mr. Stratus

5 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

I can’t believe they decided to release *that* version of HMH when they had this MAJESTIC version all along :clown:

i knew this base would keep spam here with how the unreleased version is better like they did it with babylon :ahh:

 

7 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Wait, this is actually serving taste (if you switch Million Performances and Speechless)

 

XvkVYwm.gif

I will always bat for Million Liam Neesons which is still underrated by the fanbase. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

8 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

I will always bat for Million Liam Neesons which is still underrated by the fanbase. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

I mean it was one of my most played songs of 2016-18 but I overplayed it. I would also always lean towards live performances of it over the sterile studio version. Perfect encore at JWT though. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

Their routine was clean. They did justice to Gaga’s songs. 

 

14 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Their routine was clean. They did justice to Gaga’s songs. 

 

Finally a decent performance from DLSU after years of disaster, Gaga ha power!

The only reason HMH is being a flop is because it's not a good song. I still love it but the songwriting (not the lyrics, but the melodies) is really bizarre. The chorus isn't epic and it's the opposite of satisfaction. It's like a pimple halfway popped or not ****** after edging for a day

6 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It’s curious that fans always say that the alternate version of songs that were never released are superior to the official released versions 
Burqa 

Sexxx Dreams (swinefest) 

I Wanna Be With You 

Perfect Illusion (Kevin Parker) 

Free Woman (demo) 

Babylon (David Bowie sample version) 

Hold My Hand (Radio version) 

Hold My Hand (Movie version) 


Those are just some examples. Fans always make up this fiction that these songs are better than the official versions even though they only have small changes. They think that everything would be different and these songs would go #1 for 20 weeks if Gaga would of released these songs with small changes. I guess they always need to find petty things to complain about 

Honestly all of the Swinefest versions of ARTPOP songs were superior to the released versions. 

Also

 

Sex Dreams demo >>>>> Sexxx Dreams

 

Swine iTunes Fest >>>>>>>>>>>>> Swine

 

Dope > I Wanna Be With You

 

Babylon >> Babylon Haus Labs (and possibly Babylon Bowie version since I didn't really feel the sample added much, harmonies did tho)

 

Perfect Illusion >>>>> Perfect Illusion Kevin Parker version

 

Burqa/Aura demo >> Aura

 

Gypsy demo = Gypsy. More or less the same but I prefer Gypsy demo a little better, but they are equal in quality

 

ARTPOP iTunes fest > ARTPOP

 

Mary Jane Holland = Mary Jane Holland demo/s

 

Bad Romance >>>>>>>> Bad Romance demo

 

Sometimes Gaga makes the right choice but I feel like she usually calls too many cooks to change/revise the final production and that's a big problem she has. Her inability to stick to her own ideas is a big problem. She should try to write and produce an album all by herself with minimal help (besides engineers).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

The only reason HMH is being a flop is because it's not a good song.

Excuse me, if the song is not good, why do I like it ? You are lying sir.

 

And it's not "a flop", it's "a song for a movie" which hasn't been released yet  :giraffe:

Idc I want Gaga to star on a well executed romcom :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

"There's like two days i kind of consider you starting Chromatica, one is in Kansas City and the other is when I made you cry at your birthday party, do you remember that? When you had the miniature ponies and you played me music...-Gaga: Yeah and you didn't like it.- It didn't sound like you."

 

GAGARADIO EP. 01

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Lets hope those werent the Sophie songs cuz we were ROBBED

XvkVYwm.gif

Screenshot-20220522-192756-Twitter.jpg

 

 

It gives me that BUZZ :WAP: 

 

LeGend tingz :giraffe:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Idc I want Gaga to star on a well executed romcom :jonny5:

Me too!

the version on the soundtrack may actually be different, the track before 'Hold My Hand' is called 'Penny Returns - interlude' and on the video of that light show there is a lot of orchestra instrumentals for about 30-50 seconds before her voice hits. It could be a transition from two tracks, like C2-911

 

Top Gun: Maverick: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

 

 

 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

4 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

I will always bat for Million Liam Neesons which is still underrated by the fanbase. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

This spill. It's a true hymn and one of the only songs I go back to on Jopanned 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

Her performance of it on Howard Stern is also one of her absolute best :jonny3:

 

XvkVYwm.gif

POP

#23 (+1) *new peak*

+95 spins

+0.293 AI

 

HAC

#15 (=)

+51 spins

+0.196 AI

 

AC

#12 (=)

-3 spins

-0.025 AI

 

Overall (Mediabase)

68(+2) Hold My Hand — 16.89M AI (+0.50) *new peak*

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Perfect Illusion is one of her best song, and it is perfect the way it is. It wasn't really commercial sound or lead single sound but in terms of quality, it served excellence :jonnycat:

The fact Gaga did most of the soundtrack of one of THE movies of the year :jonny: 

 

A week from now we will be winning so hard :thing: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.