Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

it better be on the soundtrack :jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

 

the slow piano of the prechorus, the building up of the orchestra into gaga's voice :jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, D02 said:

OMGGGG

 

***** SPOILER FOR TOP GUN*****

 

 

The score is really going to be gorgeous. 

 

Edit: Grace Randolph is so funny saying she doesn’t remember it being in the movie :ahh: it’s literally built into the LAST scene 

Edited by MAKSIM

I can’t believe they decided to release *that* version of HMH when they had this MAJESTIC version all along :clown:

13 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I can’t believe they decided to release *that* version of HMH when they had this MAJESTIC version all along :clown:

Legit beyond frustrating. It’s not even like the version they did release is radio friendly or whatever so what was the point? Should have simply gone with the version HANS ****** ZIMMER helped arrange...like how tough is it to do that :skull: 

Calm down… y’all are acting like the version of HMH is a botched mess when it’s not. Who cares 

20 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I can’t believe they decided to release *that* version of HMH when they had this MAJESTIC version all along :clown:

I mean, I kinda get why? The film version works great as a closing credits song but it's still not a fully finished track. The released version is poppier and reminiscent of the 80s power ballads with big over-the-top vocals and also a much easier sell for Top 40. I'd be more inclined to listen to the official version more frequently than the film one as a breather.

 

Both are amazing though and work for different settings, imo.

 

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It’s not even like the version they did release is radio friendly or whatever so what was the point?

It literally has the highest Pop score on HitPredictor and will most likely get good callouts along with being most added on 3 formats for 2 weeks straight now :rip: let's not with the histrionics. 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

If it was switched it'd be "released version is too ASIB'D and too subdued - this'll never garner attention." 

"Movie version is raw Gaga with true passion, why couldn't she give us the rigid vulnerability the world fell in love with???" 

 

:clown:

It’s curious that fans always say that the alternate version of songs that were never released are superior to the official released versions 
Burqa 

Sexxx Dreams (swinefest) 

I Wanna Be With You 

Perfect Illusion (Kevin Parker) 

Free Woman (demo) 

Babylon (David Bowie sample version) 

Hold My Hand (Radio version) 

Hold My Hand (Movie version) 


Those are just some examples. Fans always make up this fiction that these songs are better than the official versions even though they only have small changes. They think that everything would be different and these songs would go #1 for 20 weeks if Gaga would of released these songs with small changes. I guess they always need to find petty things to complain about 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It’s curious that fans always say that the alternate version of songs that were never released are superior to the official released versions 
Burqa 

Sexxx Dreams (swinefest) 

I Wanna Be With You 

Perfect Illusion (Kevin Parker) 

Free Woman (demo) 

Babylon (David Bowie sample version) 

Hold My Hand (Radio version) 

Hold My Hand (Movie version) 


Those are just some examples. Fans always make up this fiction that these songs are better than the official versions even though they only have small changes. They think that everything would be different and these songs would go #1 for 20 weeks if Gaga would of released these songs with small changes. I guess they always need to find petty things to complain about 

Say it louder for the girls in the back  :jonnycat:

Oh wow I was not expecting the complaining liddos to get ratio’d so effortlessly here :jonnycat:

The girls jsut like to complain. Let’s not act like releasing alternate versions would change that. 

Some of y’all taking your anger out on BloodPop, as if GodGa doesn’t make any of her own decisions 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

I don't really know how to explain this but I am sick of a lot of her songs being extremely loud and vocals dialled up to 100. It's been happening since Joanne I think with Perfect Illusion. It ruined Stupid Love for Me and HMH is kind of the same. I'm not sure why she keeps on doing this. Bigger doesn't always mean better. Sometimes it works like Bad Romance for example is anthemic but other times it can be overpowering, the problem is you don't always want to listen to loud, in your face music. I wish she would be a little more subtle, thats what worked so well about ASIB. 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Some of y’all taking your anger out on BloodPop, as if GodGa doesn’t make any of her own decisions 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

She doesn't. That's why she completely scrapped everything she had worked on when he told her it didn't sound like herself. On her birthday.

 

XvkVYwm.gif

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She doesn't. That's why she completely scrapped everything she had worked on when he told her it didn't sound like herself. On her birthday.

 

XvkVYwm.gif

oh? what’s tea

 

XvkVYwm.gif

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She doesn't. That's why she completely scrapped everything she had worked on when he told her it didn't sound like herself. On her birthday.

 

XvkVYwm.gif

And he saved us from an album full of The Cures #ThankYouBloodPop

XvkVYwm.gif

40 minutes ago, Orsay said:

oh? what’s tea

 

XvkVYwm.gif

"There's like two days i kind of consider you starting Chromatica, one is in Kansas City and the other is when I made you cry at your birthday party, do you remember that? When you had the miniature ponies and you played me music...-Gaga: Yeah and you didn't like it.- It didn't sound like you."

 

GAGARADIO EP. 01

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Then Gaga goes on to say "Every record I played you was bullshit on wheels. I didn't sound like an artist" 

Free Woman, Sour Candy and Replay sound like they were made by an artist if you ask me.

#ThankYouBloodPop

XvkVYwm.gif

Edited by Bhabylon

Hold My Hand is aging so well and the video is gorgeous. Gaga doing what she needs to do to make me a fan again slowly maybe :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, HabbGaga said:

I don't really know how to explain this but I am sick of a lot of her songs being extremely loud and vocals dialled up to 100. It's been happening since Joanne I think with Perfect Illusion. It ruined Stupid Love for Me and HMH is kind of the same. I'm not sure why she keeps on doing this. Bigger doesn't always mean better. Sometimes it works like Bad Romance for example is anthemic but other times it can be overpowering, the problem is you don't always want to listen to loud, in your face music. I wish she would be a little more subtle, thats what worked so well about ASIB. 

wait you may be onto somethin about gaga constantly having loud songs and vocals from BR to BTW to PI to HMH. somehow some of them managed to be palatable to the GP.

 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

On 5/20/2022 at 6:19 PM, Martyr Of Fame said:

I’m seeing Top Me: Gaga on Monday at a press screening and I’m trying to force myself to watch the first one but I just can’t do it. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Update: I couldn’t do it so I cancelled my reservation. Hope you sissies have fun. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

4 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The score is really going to be gorgeous. 

 

Edit: Grace Randolph is so funny saying she doesn’t remember it being in the movie :ahh: it’s literally built into the LAST scene 

I thought by now we should all know that she's an OGH.:rip:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

"There's like two days i kind of consider you starting Chromatica, one is in Kansas City and the other is when I made you cry at your birthday party, do you remember that? When you had the miniature ponies and you played me music...-Gaga: Yeah and you didn't like it.- It didn't sound like you."

 

GAGARADIO EP. 01

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Praying he gets garibay’d soon. Manipulative rat. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

11 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Praying he gets garibay’d soon. Manipulative rat. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

You wouldn’t hire a producer if you don’t want their input. There’s nothing wrong with what he said/did at all, she chose to scrap her previous material of her own accord.

Edited by anklebiterrs

8 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

You wouldn’t hire a producer if you don’t want their input. There’s nothing wrong with what he said/did at all, she chose to scrap her previous material of her own accord.

I mean yes, but she’s also talked about how this was a very difficult time for her and how her self-esteem was shot. With DJWS going to rehab to get sober around this time, it was easy for him to swoop in and take over. But hey, maybe the scrapped material was crap too. Two things can be true at once.
 

XvkVYwm.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.