Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait where's that vivid SL stan that was beefing with all of us a while back for hating on this song? They must be over the moon today

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

A month ago we were so sure a new era is upon us. A month has passed and we're still discussing stupid love with not a release date in sight :weeps:

Where's that dog user who loathes stupid love? He might've had a stroke by now 

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Where's that dog user who loathes stupid love? He might've had a stroke by now 

@little legend

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

I'm turning a new leaf. I'm listening to Stupid Love right now and it's a bop.

:suburban:

Great! Gaga will release a new remix of it next week to restart the era for us!

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Great! Gaga will release a new remix of it next week to restart the era for us!

 

:ryan3:

Can she remix the video too? I'm rewatching the video and the cinematography is vile. :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Wait where's that vivid SL stan that was beefing with all of us a while back for hating on this song? They must be over the moon today

 

:suburban:

They have thee vision, you guys don't lol

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Her breath control while dancing is legendary  :clap:It's no wonder Ms GaR needed a Nurtec after all that cardio 

I have nothing against KP because, as she said, time is the ultimate truth teller, right? :celestial6: But Woman's World sounds so dated and cliché af that I couldn't help but listen to (and watch) Stupid Love and... I can't understand how Gaga had the nerve to release such a bullsh*t cringefest as lead single, especially coming from ASIB. I mean, it's been four years and I'm still speechless :rip: I wish I could reset my mind and forget it again.

The way Katy Perry's Woman's World spotlighted Stupid Love to the world inexplicably. The Chromatica Journey never ends. #LG72025 :deadbanana4:

 

Cause all I wanted was love…

 

phew this Grammy-submitted bop has wonderful melodies 

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

When Stupid Love has a streaming boost tomorrow :deadbanana2:

let me stream it :gaygacat3:

4 minutes ago, NothingIsReal said:

I forgot how much I liked the Stupid Love choreo

image

 

The nerve to post here. 

 

tenor.gif

 

 

OT: Yes Gaga, yes acclaim

 

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

Can she remix the video too? I'm rewatching the video and the cinematography is vile. :deadbanana4:

Yeah. I've always thought the video would've been simple pop but cute with actual cameras and better production. 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

The nerve to post here. 

 

tenor.gif

 

 

OT: Yes Gaga, yes acclaim

 

girl, I am one of the few ppl who stream Joanne the album weekly

you should be thanking me 

image

Back when I was only a lurker on here (2014-2016) I remember there was this user called RoarRiteNow1 who literally spent every waking second hating on Gaga. It was deranged (moreso than any other OGH). I wonder how they're doing on this lovely Friday :heart2:

Rewatched the Stupid Love video and did she have a fibromyalgia flare-up or something on set because how do you explain these boots? :rip:

 

spacer.png

 

Did she let Asia chew on them?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.