Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The only thing Bobby cares about is getting his prostate punched. I

Goals

 

:bunny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

79 minus one 

 

aH2vhke.gif

minus two

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Which next post would be worse?

-Haus Labs

-Nurtec

-BTW Foundation

 

:suburban:

Nurtec, without a doubt imo 

Just now, FameFatale said:

Which next post would be worse?

-Haus Labs

-Nurtec

-BTW Foundation

 

:suburban:

A Nurtec ODT post would be this base's atomic bomb. 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

 

 

Spoiler

No hate, the nose just reminded me 

 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Which next post would be worse?

-Haus Labs

-Nurtec

-BTW Foundation

 

:suburban:

Nurtec

Just now, TedLasso said:

 

 

  Hide contents

No hate, the nose just reminded me 

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

51 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Literally ride or die, I guess we'll soon know which of the two they chose.

 

spacer.png

 

 

  Hide contents

(I'm jk!!! Before someone says I'm sending death threats :deadbanana2:)

 

You made me giggle not the death threats :deadbanana2:

when she released it on thursday like katy then what…

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

Tag for what? We're all sat in this base permanently :suburban:

for the mess 

 

:eli:

7 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I don't mind her not announcing anything, but I don't understand this silence, it's just frustrating.
I agree that she's been away from us since 2020 (even a little earlier) but I miss her terribly.
It's a shame she only tweets when she has something to sell or promote.

Of course it's normal for her to post to promote Vegas, but it's just annoying that she's active just for that, or since 2020, she likes to tweet nice messages to her fans a few days before promoting something.

And yes, she owes us absolutely nothing, but it's just hard to mourn the gaga who created littlemonsters.com and used to come on t'chat regularly. 

Fans must reap what they have sown. :deadbanana: Unfortunately, we have to suffer because so many of her fans choose to sit online and be so vile to her that she does not want to be online anymore or just cannot be online anymore without feeling like ****. :(

I know that RideOrDie is writing for us for the today announcement 

 

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

 

 

I didn't even realize the 21st was upon us. Waiting for this album has made me lose all sense of time.

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

Is this true? 

 

I couldn't find the original snippet for days, so I'm not even going to bother searching for this one. :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

We know there's a Vegas post coming soon, so there better not be meltdowns over that. :rip: She has to promote her shows. 

I WILL have MY meltdowns and there's NOTHING you can do about it

fight-me-bat.gif

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

Is this true? 

 

I couldn't find the original snippet for days, so I'm not even going to bother searching for this one. :deadbanana2:

If that's true, the whole song will leak soon, and they'd better get to move on, even if it means releasing the song without a mv.
Not here for a stupid love situation again. 

Quote

When the little blue clerk in the middle of his work starts a tune to the moon up above 

She's been hinting since LFS :duca: 

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Fans must reap what they have sown. :deadbanana: Unfortunately, we have to suffer because so many of her fans choose to sit online and be so vile to her that she does not want to be online anymore or just cannot be online anymore without feeling like ****. :(

yup, like this new tiktok meme thats going around regarding her nose, im sure she saw, why would she want to go online if that's whats gonna greet her 

 

but she does interact with fans on tiktok, she commented on numerous venus nicole tiktoks and two weeks ago she commented on this: 

 

 

the caption says 'lady gaga notice me plzz' and she wrote 'I see you🖤🖤🖤'

Just now, TheOrangeTree said:

If that's true, the whole song will leak soon, and they'd better get to move on, even if it means releasing the song without a mv.
Not here for a stupid love situation again. 

I'm still skeptical about a full leak. Someone clearly has the song, but I guess they're too scared of the consequences. As I said before, if we were still in 2013, we would have the whole album leaked by now. :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.