Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I was trying to read everything I've missed but you guys are writing 10 pages per hour :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

1 hour 37 minutes :duca:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

waiting for someone to combine the snippets

 

:suburban:

MTE

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Not in this case; the takedown is specific. UMG "personally" claimed the snippet repeatedly on YouTube and Twitter.

:jonny: OK, thanks for clarifying. Time to get hyped. :duca:

 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hmm not good. There needed to be an extra second between "lights" and the chorus. It goes into it one second too quickly 

Come through with your analysis of a 1-second snippet. :deadbanana: 

Call me Mother Monster

I will be your guide
Send me into the night, night, night

giphy.gif

 

Blame it on the doctor

He went and took a bite

Of my heart but it brought me to life, life, life

tumblr_m6hh35th1A1qbgmsxo1_500.gif

 

Sh-sh-shocked the system

Twisted every rhythm
Now I'm living the crime, crime, crime

tumblr_inline_o8dv1eZlAJ1ra43cw_500.gif


Call me Mother Monster I am not a bride
Just the product of his design
I've been Frankensteined

giphy.gif

all this for another meltdown 

Spoiler

pls prove me wrong gagsus

 

  • Popular Post

Liddos, we either RIDE or DIE at 12pm. What will it be? 
 

LIKE for: RIDE 

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

HAHA for: DIE 

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

Blame it on the doctor

He went and took a bite

Of my heart but it brought me to life, life, life

Sh-sh-shocked the system

Twisted every rhythm
Now I'm living the crime, crime, crime

And if I say these outserve some of her actual lyrics? :suburban:

if we actually are about to get something ill be so shook :jonny5::gaygacat1:

  • ATRL Moderator

1h20m until the website is password protected!

1h30m for the announcement

 

spacer.png

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

So what now

We wait. :clownny:

LADY GAGA - GIRLFRIEND, THE SINGLE OUT JUNE 21. GARDEN OF EDEN THE BRAND NEW LADY GAGA ALBUM COMING AUGUST 9

 

https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/p/C7VhABTt58G/

Why do we always assume 12? I feel like she could post at any time throughout the day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.