Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the way i just posted the extended girlfriend snippet to my twitter... its so over for me my account is gone im afraid

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

the way i just posted the extended girlfriend snippet to my twitter... its so over for me my account is gone im afraid

Post a nut video next :eli:

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

the way i just posted the extended girlfriend snippet to my twitter... its so over for me my account is gone im afraid

I peed a little.

2 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

the way i just posted the extended girlfriend snippet to my twitter... its so over for me my account is gone im afraid

Countdown until it gets taken down :thing:

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

The new snippet being

Lady Gaga Dance In The Shadow CupcakKe Remix mp3

It sounds like "Paaauseahh *vibrator going off* I could be your girl-" :rip: 

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Can somebody tell me why the next friday isnt a possibility?

Camila is interscope, album release with two drake features 

It's a few extra seconds before the "I could be your girlfriend" part, but I can't really tell what she's saying.... Something "gone"???

Anyway, as we await the drama in 2H, what's your favorite meltdown of this half-year?
For me, it's definitely when gaga website was down and we thought an announcement was imminent, but in fact it was just the host of several popstar sites that had crashed. 

i hear "c'mon, turn off the light. I could be your girlfriend for the weekend" in that new snippet

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

It's a few extra seconds before the "I could be your girlfriend" part, but I can't really tell what she's saying.... Something "gone"???

Why do I hear "heart"?  

 

Anyway... I like it, send it to me gaga please send it to meeee 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

the way i just posted the extended girlfriend snippet to my twitter... its so over for me my account is gone im afraid

I thought you are kidding :deadbanana2:

 

Where did you find it ?

The Brazilian insider told us yesterday that the "I could be your girlfriend" was the chorus and with the new snippet it's kinda obvious omg 

 

:WAP::WAP:

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

So someone has the full song basically? :suburban:

And apparently that someone recorded it with their vibrator

 

:suburban: 

31 minutes ago, Janet said:

Tag for what? We're all sat in this base permanently :suburban:

liddos never beating the unemployed allegations, especially today :gaycatina1:

3 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I thought you are kidding :deadbanana2:

 

Where did you find it ?

maybe i have the full song who knows 🤫

22 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

when she released it on thursday like katy then what…

Then Interflop will receive our lashings 

 

spacer.png

Just now, TedLasso said:

New snippet sounds fake :coffee: why is the quality worse

Actually I think the quality is a bit better :deadbanana2:still LQ but the vocals are clearer aren't they? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.