Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

well Gar is announcing today so

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

2 hrs 25 mins to go

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

This account is probably total bullshit but it's the first account that posted "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend " lyrics. Three days before it leaked :celestial5:

I, for one, wish they were 100% right :bird:

It's okay to have 10 variants or more as long as all contains the same number of tracks to not "force" the liddos to buy multiple variants just to have a copy of a song.

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

This account is probably total bullshit but it's the first account that posted "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend " lyrics. Three days before it leaked :celestial5:

If this is true that's gotta be the most amount of female producers Gaga's included on a solo album. 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I, for one, wish they were 100% right :bird:

Same, it sounds like a banger. :duca:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Would @LG7secrets and @willsoansofficial lie???

 

359765764_297633802715398_7760517733261122256_n.webp?stp=dst-jpg_e35%26_nc_ht=instagram.fclo1-3.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ohc=mHv39Teiim4Q7kNvgGxTUPn%26edm=AP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb=7-5%26oh=00_AYA7dglJQD5wYKOmckkPhgnqgGtmAH9uRBscGpnxSVAo7w%26oe=66762576%26_nc_sid=2999b8

But how did they know the lyrics of a snippet that leaked three days after their tweet? :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Would @LG7secrets and @willsoansofficial lie???

 

359765764_297633802715398_7760517733261122256_n.webp?stp=dst-jpg_e35%26_nc_ht=instagram.fclo1-3.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ohc=mHv39Teiim4Q7kNvgGxTUPn%26edm=AP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb=7-5%26oh=00_AYA7dglJQD5wYKOmckkPhgnqgGtmAH9uRBscGpnxSVAo7w%26oe=66762576%26_nc_sid=2999b8

friendship ended with RideOrDie now willsoansofficial is my insider

 

359765764_297633802715398_7760517733261122256_n.webp?stp=dst-jpg_e35%26_nc_ht=instagram.fclo1-3.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ohc=mHv39Teiim4Q7kNvgGxTUPn%26edm=AP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb=7-5%26oh=00_AYA7dglJQD5wYKOmckkPhgnqgGtmAH9uRBscGpnxSVAo7w%26oe=66762576%26_nc_sid=2999b8

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

But how did they know the lyrics of a snippet that leaked three days after their tweet? :celestial5:

and how did that unknown producer post that a random Peggy Gou-Gaga collab was happening? :celestial5:

30 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

screaming at this coming out the same day as Shallow and we all thought this would smash and Shallow's cRoWd NoIsE would bomb dddd

Yet another example of Liddos being absolutely clueless, kind of like those in here saying they only want 1 vinyl version in the year 2024

 

 :suburban:

The PeggyGou feature is so random that it could be true just because of its randomness.:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

and how did that unknown producer post that a random Peggy Gou-Gaga collab was happening? :celestial5:

Everything we know about LG7 came from someone other than Gaga.:deadbanana2:

 

We even got Ozzy Osbourne spilling on Gaga and Andrew's sessions :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

friendship ended with RideOrDie now willsoansofficial is my insider

 

359765764_297633802715398_7760517733261122256_n.webp?stp=dst-jpg_e35%26_nc_ht=instagram.fclo1-3.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ohc=mHv39Teiim4Q7kNvgGxTUPn%26edm=AP_V10EBAAAA%26ccb=7-5%26oh=00_AYA7dglJQD5wYKOmckkPhgnqgGtmAH9uRBscGpnxSVAo7w%26oe=66762576%26_nc_sid=2999b8

@RideOrDie bestie I fear they're pulling a Jon/Daenerys on you and stealing your throne

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Everything we know about LG7 came from someone other than Gaga.:deadbanana2:

 

We even got Ozzy Osbourne spilling on Gaga and Andrew's sessions :deadbanana2:

I forgot about Ozzy 

 

359765764_297633802715398_77605177332611

 

 

Yall debating variants before.

 

I'm here for 827 different variants that all use specific materials tied to the destruction of the Amazon rainforest if it means she debuts safely at #1

 

And i'm an ENVIRONMENTALIST. either you're WITH HER or you're NOT

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, hausofbryan said:

Yall debating variants before.

 

I'm here for 827 different variants that all use specific materials tied to the destruction of the Amazon rainforest if it means she debuts safely at #1

 

And i'm an ENVIRONMENTALIST. either you're WITH HER or you're NOT

 

:suburban:

You're ready to be a swiftie 

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Yall debating variants before.

 

I'm here for 827 different variants that all use specific materials tied to the destruction of the Amazon rainforest if it means she debuts safely at #1

 

And i'm an ENVIRONMENTALIST. either you're WITH HER or you're NOT

 

:suburban:

And they say Swifties have no impact on standoms. 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

I forgot about Ozzy 

 

359765764_297633802715398_77605177332611

 

 

Yes, Ozzy confirmed that Gaga and Andrew were working nonstop in the studio for LG7 back in April, and he was waiting for Andrew to finish the project so that he could then produce his album.

 

Andrew give an interview soon after confirming he was in the middle of a project that was scheduled for this summer. 

 

The new designer leaked the August release. (Even tho he tried to blame Tony Bennett :deadbanana2:) 

 

Her father told us LG7 was done. 

 

Who I'm missing? I'm sure someone else spilled some info about LG7 :suburban:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

You're ready to be a swiftie 

 

:ryan3:

it's one thing i'll never knock her for, I want those NUMBERS. (granted no need to do it during another star's release week… but anyway)

 

:suburban:

 

if Gaga could sell tampons and they counted for the album, I'd be all for it 

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

Who I'm missing? I'm sure someone else spilled some info about LG7 :suburban:

359765764_297633802715398_77605177332611

6 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

I forgot about Ozzy 

 

359765764_297633802715398_77605177332611

 

 

That guy looks reliable i mean look at the hairstyle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.