Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

it's one thing i'll never knock her for, I want those NUMBERS. (granted no need to do it during another star's release week… but anyway)

 

:suburban:

 

if Gaga could sell tampons and they counted for the album, I'd be all for it 

 

:ryan3:

You get it 

:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The PeggyGou feature is so random that it could be true just because of its randomness.:deadbanana2:

Might seem random but I remember about a year ago a random radio guy on twitter claiming to have heard of a collab about the two of them. Doesn't seem reliable coming from either though, but this account is def basing themselves off that. They know nothing.

that producer list is literally so fan fiction but idc the delusion before the era actually starts is the most fun of any Gaga era

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

That guy looks reliable i mean look at the hairstyle.

Hide sis, @hausofbryan's boyfriend is about to drag you for bullying a stranger 

Edited by Sombre

  • ATRL Moderator

Can any of you twinks sleep with Bobby so we know any tea? :biblio:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Might seem random but I remember about a year ago a random radio guy on twitter claiming to have heard of a collab about the two of them. Doesn't seem reliable coming from either though, but this account is def basing themselves off that. They know nothing.

I think that list of producers is too good to be true . But I give them the benefit of the doubt because of the leaked lyrics. That's the only thing that makes me wish and hope it's true.

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Can any of you twinks sleep with Bobby so we know any tea? :biblio:

What's stopping you? :lakitu:

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I love the daily countdowns cause I'm basically counting down to when work ends :ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sombre said:

What's stopping you? :lakitu:

 

 

I'm not a twink :bird: Not sure if he would be into hairy bears, from what I've seen :gaycat2:

I don't want her to release LG7, she can keep it and shove it up her coochie. She won't announce today. Nothing is coming.

 

Spoiler

Jks I'm using reverse psychology on her and the Universe so it comes faster 

 

Spoiler

359765764_297633802715398_77605177332611

 

 

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

that producer list is literally so fan fiction but idc the delusion before the era actually starts is the most fun of any Gaga era

Well, who would have guessed a BLACKPINK feature before Chromatica? Or even Ariana :rip: and Skrillex producing one of the tracks :deadbanana2:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I love the daily countdowns cause I'm basically counting down to when work ends :ryan3:

wait sis where do you work? The countdowns are the highlight of my late shift as well always an hour before I close the shop :ryan3:

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, who would have guessed a BLACKPINK feature before Chromatica? Or even Ariana :rip: and Skrillex producing one of the tracks :deadbanana2:

Plastic Doll is legendary :alexz:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Nico Robin said:

wait sis where do you work? The countdowns are the highlight of my late shift as well always an hour before I close the shop :ryan3:

 

I'm in Portugal, bored out of my mind in an office :ryan3:

52 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh god :deadbanana2: the corpse was still warm :deadbanana2: I didn't remember that :rip: 

 

but in a way tony's death and jazz music at least are thematically coherent, GAGA and Vegas are not :celestial5:

--- ignore this quote plz

 

 

 

----

 

2 hours until SILENCE.

 

 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I love the daily countdowns cause I'm basically counting down to when work ends :ryan3:

Screaming. You and @Aden spending y'all's working hours reading the Gaga base.

 

Honestly, goals.

 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm not a twink :bird: Not sure if he would be into hairy bears, from what I've seen :gaycat2:

I'm not a Swiftie but I can be if you like

 

6b4c51b0efa45a105fd2c0968c2bd6bf.thumb.g

Also, I think Bobby is more into hunks taking into account he probably was paying Britney's ex husband for ***

Just Remember Stupid Love was cowritten with Max Martin 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Screaming. You and @Aden spending y'all's working hours reading the Gaga base.

 

Honestly, goals.

 

I spend my day in between Gaga and Taylor threads. Sometimes I work :bird:

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I'm not a Swiftie but I can be if you like

 

6b4c51b0efa45a105fd2c0968c2bd6bf.thumb.g

There are some pics going around on The Roof if you're interested :gaygacat2:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Also, I think Bobby is more into hunks taking into account he probably was paying Britney's ex husband for ***

I did NOT know this tea :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.