Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I can't remember if TFM was finished when "Bad Romance" came out. Is this the first time she's finished an album before releasing (or announcing :rip:) the lead single? :gaygacat5:

 

Not sure but I do remember Heavy Metal Lover wasn't added onto Born This Way like two weeks before release, and same with Venus on ARTPOP. :rip:

 

I don't know that it would be as easy nowadays, but I guess she could still change things last minute if she wanted.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, dot032886 said:

Don't pretend to be trusted but rumour has it (coming from Argentina): Kesha and Gaga. Let's see how this turns out 

It would explain her acting loudly excited about the Fortnite thing during release out of nowhere, we discussed here in the base that a possible collaboration was the reason.

 

 

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

would yall rather have a top 5 debut and 4 weeks of charting OR a top 10 debut with 9 weeks of charting staying in the top 20? 

Top 10 + 9 weeks if it means having solid stable streams for more time, longevity is more important in the streaming era and the total of streams are more indicative of a song success nowadays than Hot100 peaks.

I'm doing BTW's Singles Ranking

 

1. Judas

2. Bloody Mary

3. Marry The Night

4. Born This Way

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Yoü & I

 

EDIT: welp forgot about Bloody Mary

Edited by Mix

I need Electric Chapel to go viral at some point so that the BTW trinity of religious songs all get their moment :gaygacat9:

1. Judas

2. Bloody Mary

3. you and i

4. born this way

5. marry the night

6. the edge of glory

2 hours ago, Torturo said:

no album announcement until lead comes out thank you

As much as I want the lead single because it's been years, I'm also happy to wait bc look at Billie not releasing a single prior to the release. Lots of hype on the first day and the first day numbers get to determine future single choices. 

I was thinking about the ARTPOP app recently and how it never really took off. She has some really great ideas that just never seem to materialise. 

 

I think the idea of artists having their own app is still a good idea. One or two free songs, fans get to buy full albums, selling merchandise, release music videos, etc.

 

If I was an artist I'd have my app feature a tree, with branches being added on whenever a new album is released or something. Add different themes so instead of a tree there'd be a library and other things for fans to choose how their app looks, Idk. 

 

Season 3 Starz GIF by American GodsTime Lapse Waiting GIF by Assassin's Creed

 

Spotify is good but they should have spaces like little forums for fans to discuss things. 

1. Marry the Night

2. Bloody Mary

3. Judas

4. You and I

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Born This Way

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

not seeing enough love for Marry the Night in these rankings :gaygacat9: #1 in my heart

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

ouu that's not-

The song is good (i mean the album itself was amazing) but I have a love-hate relationship or experience with the song that made me skip it :chick3:

1. The Edge of Glory 

2. Yoü and I 

3. Bloody Mary 

4. Marry the Night  

5. Judas 

6. Born This Way 

Glad to see I'm not the only one putting You and I above TEOG :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

strihminhg Look What I Found, which is one of her best songs :ryan3:

one of my favs off asib. :jonny3:

My top 5 all time favorite GÁRgantuan songs: 

 

1. Speechless 

2. The Edge of Glory 

3. Yoü and I 

4. Paparazzi 

5. Dance in the Dark 

 

Need aLGae 7 to shake up this order a biT 

 

:ryan3:

1. Marry the Night  

2. Bloody Mary

3. Judas

4. Yoü and I

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Born This Way 

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Top 5 all time

 

1. Marry the Night

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Bloody Mary

4. Paparazzi

5. Judas

51 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's just a rumor; nothing has been confirmed. It came up because the album is coming out in August, and a lead single being released two whole months before is a bit unusual in 2024. (See what happened to Dua Lipa.)

 

I'm hoping for next week tho :duca:

Dua released Houdini like 5 months before Radical Optimism. Releasing the lead 2 months before the album is pretty reasonable, especially if they do multiple pre-release singles (which they should because post-release singles are d.o.a. on streaming era). Gaga will also be in Joker mode shortly after dropping the album.

1. Marry The Night

2. The Edge of Glory

3. Bloody Mary

4. You and I

5. Judas

6. Born This Way

The perfect (realistic) roll-out for LG7:

1st single: next week or the one after.

2nd single: mid-july.

3rd single: mv drop with the album august.

4th mv a few months later with tour announcement/start, as a g.u.y/911 gift for the fans teas.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.