Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

When Sarah Tanno leaks the album artwork using the Haus Labs Instagram. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The fact that she's banned from performing there yet she still has such a supportive and dedicated SEA fanbase after all these years :jonnycat:

 

 

 

6 hours ago, tulla luana fontes said:

 

Wait, did her father just spilled :deadbanana2: no I mean it's just- 

I love him now 

5 hours ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's dad leaking that LG7 is indeed finished (maybe not the mastering tho?)

Sis I think finished means finished, she had plenty of time to master it. We can easily just sit and wait the announcement, it's upon us 

i can't with everyone knowing everything i need oficial pics, dates, whatever a logo something:gaycat6:

3 hours ago, DariusSings said:

I recently moved to Bangkok so I'm not sure how major that news was in the states. LOVE that shes' getting this kind of publicity! 

Ugh one of the best cities in the world. I lived there too. Go shake your booty to Gaga in Silom Soi 4 baby! 

If the album is coming in August, wouldnt that mean it's already sent for production?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

If the album is coming in August, wouldnt that mean it's already sent for production?

Yeah I think it's already been sent or will be very soon. She's releasing single soon so I guess single vinyl and cd are also done, but I'm not sure how it looked like with chromatica. 

6 hours ago, AllyGayTor said:

When the ghost of Joanne leaks the album via Ouija board then what

I just know her collaboration with Lina Morgana will be a major bop :WAP: 

There's no movement from Andrew Watt for weeks now, I'm sure the album is wrapped for a quite long time now

Joe essentially confirmed the information that we obtained from Watt's interview. If I had to guess, LG7 was finished approximately 10-14 days ago, as Watt stopped working on it to join Pearl Jam on tour.

 

spacer.png

 

I can't believe we're finally getting a new album after the excruciating drought we've been throught 

 

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96

I can't remember if TFM was finished when "Bad Romance" came out. Is this the first time she's finished an album before releasing (or announcing :rip:) the lead single? :gaygacat5:

 

11 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

We did it Joe!

Both Joe should should stfu and keep gaga out from their filthy mouth :coffee2:

If tea about the album is already being spilt by different people, they should announce the album asap so the pre-orders can begin for the best possible first week sales. A single release can come much later, closer to the album release. 

really hope the cover is a serve, she usually delivers but album art is really important to me :clownny:

57 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Both Joe should should stfu and keep gaga out from their filthy mouth :coffee2:

Respect, it's her dad :coffee2: 

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

really hope the cover is a serve, she usually delivers but album art is really important to me :clownny:

You'll have many options to choose from :heart: jk, hopefully not.

 

so who's gonna spill next? Michael?

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

really hope the cover is a serve, she usually delivers but album art is really important to me :clownny:

spacer.png

 

It will be really hard to top this imo 

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Both Joe should should stfu and keep gaga out from their filthy mouth :coffee2:

:clap3: I wonder if she going go all out for that men this november. 

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Respect, it's her dad :coffee2: 

Bold of you to assume that I have a respect for hag 

 

I'm bad kid baby :gaycat1:

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

 

It will be really hard to top this imo 

the way TFM, BTW (10th anniversary edition) and Fadmatica are both her top 3 albums and her best covers

 

4ihtPHA.gif

7 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

All of this happening back to back seems a bit too deliberate and orchestrated by her team/label to get the word out about new music via different channels. The Deuxmoi blind, Gaga herself coming out of months of hiding to serve looks and talking about the album for the first time at length at the premiere, the snippet tease, the Argentinian designer "accidentally" spilling the release month and now MAGA Joe revealing that the album is finished. :celestial5:

 

She just needs to announce it asap now. Hopefully this week is the one. lg7iscoming.png 

 

 

I was thinking this too. It's a little strange how all of these 'coincidences' keep happing in such a short amount of time spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.