Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1. Marry The Night

2. The Edge of Glory

3. Born This Way 

4. Bloody Marry

5. Judas

6. You and I

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

As a US based Apple Music user, I've already decided I'm NOT going to add LG7 lead single or album to my library so streams actually count towards the charts. Forgoing my Last.fm integrity for Gaga's benefit, you can call me a martyr 

 

:suburban:

1. Marry The Night

2. Judas

3. Bloody Mary

4. The Edge of Glory

5. Born This Way

6. Yoü and I

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Edited by jesus del rey

20 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Dua released Houdini like 5 months before Radical Optimism. Releasing the lead 2 months before the album is pretty reasonable, especially if they do multiple pre-release singles (which they should because post-release singles are d.o.a. on streaming era). Gaga will also be in Joker mode shortly after dropping the album.

I think the rumor about June 21st came up also because many of us believe they're gonna use the pre-covid release strategy that was supposed to happen with Chromatica. But I don't think it's unreasonable, I would actually prefer your scenario :heart:

9 minutes ago, frankvert said:

As a US based Apple Music user, I've already decided I'm NOT going to add LG7 lead single or album to my library so streams actually count towards the charts. Forgoing my Last.fm integrity for Gaga's benefit, you can call me a martyr 

 

:suburban:

You can add to your library, just don't press "download" :suburban:
 

Or just download this and add them manually https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/finale-for-last-fm/id1518365620

Are we doing our top 5? Omg it's so hard 

 

1. A-Yo

2. Come to Mama

3. Eh-Eh 

4. The Queen

5. Fashion of His Love 

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

Jk

Edited by ToniGaga96

1. Marry the Night

2. You and I

3. TEOG

4. Bloody Mary

5. Born This Way

6. Judas

 

top 5 of all time

1. Marry the Night

2. Dance in the Dark

3. You and I

4. Alejandro

5. Speechless

  1. Bloody Mary
  2. Judas
  3. Marry The Night
  4. Born This Way
  5. The Edge Of Glory
  6. You And I

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I forgot about the app mess :deadbanana:

It's like everything about ARTPOP went wrong :skull: the era was cursed from day 1.

But top 5 of all time would be so hard let me try (ranking unrelated)

  1. Babylon
  2. Bloody Mary
  3. Paparazzi
  4. Scheisse
  5. Alejandro

Maybe this?

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

 

I have a feeling that "dance in the shadow" song sounds too campy to be a Woodkid work, but well, a surprise is welcome. :ihype:

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

But top 5 of all time would be so hard let me try (ranking unrelated)

  1. Babylon
  2. Bloody Mary
  3. Paparazzi
  4. Scheisse
  5. Alejandro

Maybe this?

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

 

BM, Paparazzi and Alejandro in your top 5 oh wow the taste :clap3:

Always Remember Us This Way and Is That Alright? top 2 on ASIB

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

1. Paparazzi

2. Always Remember Us This Way

3. Do What U Want ft. R *****
4. Bloody Mary

5. Sour Candy

 

spacer.png

We just got huge LG7 news and we're back to rankings

 

 :suburban:
 

anyways :chick1:  I don't see the lead coming this month. 

changes all the time but here's my top 10 atm

 

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Marry The Night

Government Hooker

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

Venus

Always Remember Us This Way

Alice

Replay

 

333.thumb.gif.a78038e9b77dcedad086e5fd44

1. Artpop

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Paparazzi

4. Dance in the Dark

5. Government Hooker

 

:gaygacat5:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Always Remember Us This Way and Is That Alright? top 2 on ASIB

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Yee

Based on how we've been getting LG7 tea so far, who do we think is gonna leak the name of the lead? My money's on either her manicurist or her gardener :suburban:

1 hour ago, Julio said:

 

Aw Natali and Alex have been together for so long. So cute! He also took all those really cool pics of Gar that materialized into nothing before she released Chromatica lol

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Based on how we've been getting LG7 tea so far, who do we think is gonna leak the name of the lead? My money's on either her manicurist or her gardener :suburban:

Asia's groomer will casually mention it in a Facebook comment 

I had a dream there was a second snippet, which was the lyrics following the first snippet. Sounded good lol

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I think the rumor about June 21st came up also because many of us believe they're gonna use the pre-covid release strategy that was supposed to happen with Chromatica. But I don't think it's unreasonable, I would actually prefer your scenario :heart:

Don't forget the stupid moon theories. :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.