Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

 

Not surprising. Time for a new manager that actually handles some of this then.

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

what's next? lady starlight spilling the tracklist?

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

what's next? lady starlight spilling the tracklist?

 

:suburban:

First, we're waiting for confirmation that the album is truly done being written. 

 

And by confirmation, we mean LGN posting that it's still in the writing stage. 



 

:suburban:

I've just had couple drink and currently rewatching all gaga music videos, bad romance white latex dress gave me vibes of her red carpet car dress -  another bad romance hit is upon us :duca:

Never thought we would receive exclusive information about LG7 from Fox News 

4 minutes ago, Fave said:

I've just had couple drink and currently rewatching all gaga music videos

Literally me when I drink alone

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Literally me when I drink alone

me when being around friends and showing them all videos and performances trying to explain why she's the icon of this century

When the ghost of Joanne leaks the album via Ouija board then what

2 minutes ago, Fave said:

me when being around friends and showing them all videos and performances trying to explain why she's the icon of this century

Usually I don't have to do more than play Paparazzi VMAs. I've seen haters who are GAGGED and pretend like they aren't impressed :rip:

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

ppl mad at the COVID thing are just :suburban:well I'm not gonna say it :suburban:

She was rightfully dragged for it.. shouldve kept it to herself and the crew

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Usually I don't have to do more than play Paparazzi VMAs. I've seen haters who are GAGGED and pretend like they aren't impressed :rip:

aww bless ya, my friends are good listeners and enjoy me showing them some stuff :heart:

thank you for the leak joe, might have to go support joanne trattoria this week now

16 minutes ago, Fave said:

aww bless ya, my friends are good listeners and enjoy me showing them some stuff :heart:

That is so wonderful :heart2:

Saw my dad today and he mentions the Covid thing and says how stupid the fans were for cheering her when she revealed it. I tried to defend her with my life but it wasn't easy  :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, tulla luana fontes said:

 

Papa Germonotta i've never said a single bad thing abt you :WAP:

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

 

oh bobby get up off the club floor :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

oh bobby get up off the bathhouse    floor 

:ryan3:

:ryan3:

Edited by Suspendedintheair
-

38 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Saw my dad today and he mentions the Covid thing and says how stupid the fans were for cheering her when she revealed it. I tried to defend her with my life but it wasn't easy  :deadbanana2:

I recently moved to Bangkok so I'm not sure how major that news was in the states. LOVE that shes' getting this kind of publicity! 

All of this happening back to back seems a bit too deliberate and orchestrated by her team/label to get the word out about new music via different channels. The Deuxmoi blind, Gaga herself coming out of months of hiding to serve looks and talking about the album for the first time at length at the premiere, the snippet tease, the Argentinian designer "accidentally" spilling the release month and now MAGA Joe revealing that the album is finished. :celestial5:

 

She just needs to announce it asap now. Hopefully this week is the one. lg7iscoming.png 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

LGN just posted about it too 

 

Am assuming Joe probably doesn't differentiate between writing, mixing and mastering so what he probably meant is the album is completed. LG7 in August here we go :gaycat2:

Edited by AnonnonA

3 hours ago, Rith said:

tried getting into perfect illusion today :WAP:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

didn't work :WAP:

 

Try harder!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.