Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I mean this wouldn't surprise me at all considering how Kesha has been hyping up Gaga's comeback and also even joined in on the Fortnite thing. 

this and it would also perhaps give another meaning to Gar's "tik tok" post 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Can't wait to download the LG7 app  :suburban:

spacer.png

 

I forgot about the app mess :deadbanana:

29 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/woodkidmusic/

cryptic story from woodkid after wiping his profile clean

can anyone decypher these things? 

May 28th shoot

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Uh! 

 

 

 

Universal Music Philippines acknowledged LG7 :gaycat5:

:WAP:

If she is not announcing anything next week she's clearly taking too long...

In before Woodkid was just fangirling and now teasing his own project :gaygacat2:

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

If she is not announcing anything next week she's clearly taking too long...

Isn't it a bit too early to announce it next week if it's coming out on June 21st? People will have forgotten about it by the time it's released. :deadbanana2:

 

But I agree with you 100%. Teasing us with a snippet last week and then making us wait a whole month to actually release it would be a really dumb move. Maybe she could do a trailer for LG7 like Eminem did, and make multiple announcements during the next few weeks ("something is coming", single, tour, album, etc) 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Isn't it a bit too early to announce it next week if it's coming out on June 21st? People will have forgotten about it by the time it's released. :deadbanana2:

 

But I agree with you 100%. Teasing us with a snippet last week and then making us wait a whole month to actually release it would be a really dumb move. Maybe she could do a trailer for LG7 like Eminem did, and make multiple announcements during the next few weeks ("something is coming", single, tour, album, etc) 

June 7th

 

:gaygacat8:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I really hope you're right :weeps: :heart:

2025

 

:gaygacat8:

39 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/woodkidmusic/

cryptic story from woodkid after wiping his profile clean

can anyone decypher these things? 

According to IMDB, Chayse was the DP for the second Dom Perignon visual directed by Woodkid. Another #ad incoming? :suburban:

 

1 hour ago, dot032886 said:

Don't pretend to be trusted but rumour has it (coming from Argentina): Kesha and Gaga. Let's see how this turns out 

before Gag Order this would have been a big NO from me but I could see it working

 

Spoiler

as long as its not a single gzcv5Gp.png

 

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Isn't it a bit too early to announce it next week if it's coming out on June 21st? People will have forgotten about it by the time it's released. :deadbanana2:

 

But I agree with you 100%. Teasing us with a snippet last week and then making us wait a whole month to actually release it would be a really dumb move. Maybe she could do a trailer for LG7 like Eminem did, and make multiple announcements during the next few weeks ("something is coming", single, tour, album, etc) 

I don't see where the June 21st theory is coming from, what did I miss? June 7th is still a really good release date :bunny:

Hopefully "Little Monsters" will unite and we will give her a Top 5 debut. We can do it. Let's not Love For Saled the single.

What if there's no "lead single" release properly? Just the album and they pushing 1 or 2 songs. Like Taylor did with Cardigan (?) during folklore.

I'll be happy with an announcement ad my birthday gift :gaygacat4:

  • ATRL Moderator

would yall rather have a top 5 debut and 4 weeks of charting OR a top 10 debut with 9 weeks of charting staying in the top 20? 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

What if there's no "lead single" release properly? Just the album and they pushing 1 or 2 songs. Like Taylor did with Cardigan (?) during folklore.

I don't think this would be a good idea. Gaga's the type of artist that needs actual hype before an album drops, a taste of what's to come.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

would yall rather have a top 5 debut and 4 weeks of charting OR a top 10 debut with 9 weeks of charting staying in the top 20? 

The latter

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

would yall rather have a top 5 debut and 4 weeks of charting OR a top 10 debut with 9 weeks of charting staying in the top 20? 

I don't mind charts really, I just want the recognition from gp 

19 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I don't see where the June 21st theory is coming from, what did I miss? June 7th is still a really good release date :bunny:

It's just a rumor; nothing has been confirmed. It came up because the album is coming out in August, and a lead single being released two whole months before is a bit unusual in 2024. (See what happened to Dua Lipa.)

 

I'm hoping for next week tho :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.