Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

are we doing a countdown today? I want to be chaotic today :ryan3:

 

let me do an album ranking to be even more chaotic

 

Born This Way

(LG7)

ARTPOP

Chromatica

The Fame Monster

The Fame

Joanne

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

 

Which one of you just made this account? spacer.png

It was Zaddy I fear spacer.png

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Idk... I just don't see her announcing on a Friday

She did announce RoM on a Friday:celestial5:

 

Edited by ToniGaga96

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

She did with RoM :celestial5:

 

But that wasn't a first single 

Dancing in the Shadow of the Night

Shadow of the Night

Dancing in the Shadow of the Moon

Shadow Moon

Ghost Town

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

2h 25min 

I'm into this energy :clap3:

 

Don't forget to stream these career highlights 

 

 

Just now, FameFatale said:

But that wasn't a first single 

I know, but I think it's a bit different this time. Last time, she announced SL just two days before the Friday of its release, but SL leaked a whole month before that. :rip:

 

Plus, she didn't tease us at all. This time, she's been teasing us since January. It's probable that they want to build some hype around the release, and maybe announcing it a week before could give them more room to hype it up. I mean, she even released a snippet at the end of her special.

Hollywood's a ghost town

The monsters are around 

Dancing in the shadow of the moon/night (?)

 

Is my guess based on the snippet + the ghost town tea that probably isn't true but as a clown college graduate I'll entertain it

Edited by Aston Martin

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Hollywood's a ghost town

Monster are around 

Dancing in the shadow of the moon (?)

Sounds like a chatgpt song :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

Sorry for being off topic but I'll never get over ARTPOP. That album was done dirty since Apple Sauce was announced and it's INCREDIBLE :clap3:

who was the person that originally teased ****** **** and are they reliable?

I fear that I missed that somewhere in all these pages

:clack:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Sounds like a chatgpt song :suburban:

One could say the same thing about Stupid Love :suburban:

What will the title of the album then? Will be also be Moon-oriented? :jonnycat: I love Moon in general  #MoonLady 

Just now, trueromance said:

who was the person that originally teased ****** **** and are they reliable?

I fear that I missed that somewhere in all these pages

:clack:

Yeah, user Supervillain is one of the BIG insiders of ATRL. He's the real deal 

(There's monsters all around) dancing in the shadow of the moon/night. 

 

That's all I hear now that one user mentioned it :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

are we doing a countdown today? I want to be chaotic today :ryan3:

 

let me do an album ranking to be even more chaotic

 

Born This Way

(LG7)

ARTPOP

Chromatica

The Fame Monster

The Fame

Joanne

Wait not us having the exact same ranking :bloo: (ARTPOP and Cosmetica switch from time to time)

Edited by TSwiftie

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

One could say the same thing about Stupid Love :suburban:

How dare you!? Sorry, but you're under arrest.

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96

Dark bops, scary themes. JFAD + Wednesday in October. Gaga really is about to release the scary Gagaween album we've been begging for, uh? I bet that BM going super viral also had a big part in creating this new record.

Edited by Artur

it would make sense to give GCB a full week to linger and then announce something in the next few weeks during priDEMONth :ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Wait not us having the exact same ranking :bloo: (ARTPOP and Cosmetics switch from time to time)

no cause like I thought about those two as well djwkxmwo when Cosmetica was released, I thought it was superior than ARTPOP but I fear it hasn't aged as well as GrammyPop. 

It's a ranking for people with taste, me fears :bird:

 

OT: 2h and 14 mins :WAP:

7 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, user Supervillain is one of the BIG insiders of ATRL. He's the real deal 

Maybe he's dyslexic :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.