Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Julio said:

so we agree that gaga is going to sing these songs on the next tour, right?

 

dance in the dark

marry the night 

bloody mary 

 

:jonnycat:

cut Telephone and do Alejandro

we also need Applause back :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Don't forget the Jonas Åkerlund rumors!!!

 

Visual album is coming!!! :ihype:

I don't remember any Jonas Akerlund rumors 

:michael:

The G.A.G. when she performs G.U.Y. at future concerts again :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

cut Telephone and do Alejandro

we also need Applause back :jonnycat:

and Judas :jonnycat:

We already lost the ATRL banner tho. CANCEL EVERYTHING! SHE AIN'T COMING!

 

Spoiler

Until June 7th 

 

15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't remember any Jonas Akerlund rumors 

:michael:

I don't remember exactly when it was... February/March. She posted a story on Instagram with a Telephone comic and the rumors started!! :gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

We already lost the ATRL banner tho. CANCEL EVERYTHING! SHE AIN'T COMING!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Until June 7th 

 

banner cancelled, fun cancelled

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I've a feeling that LG7 might have the same album rollout as GUTS. OR released the lead single in late June and the album in early September. 

Edited by Lil Mxnster

Look at woodkid insta, he archived everything and his profile pic is grey, similar to Gaga's lg7 font. Booby is following him. 
 

 

I think she'll announce it today like with rom 

GO5Ty4IXcAAFp17?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7oD7cDNYxO/

 

They've launched a Chromatica Ball wax figure.

Edited by Greg

Spotify daily top artists: 

56. Lady Gaga (+1) 

20 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

I don't remember exactly when it was... February/March. She posted a story on Instagram with a Telephone comic and the rumors started!! :gaycat5:

If we organize these rumours by tiers:

1) Woodkid (liked and commented multiple posts by her, got followed by bobby and followed back, posted that cryptic devil emoji on the same day as Gaga and was forced to delete it)

2) Romanek (the very specific rumour (down to the date) on ggd and bobby following him/followed back, Gaga randomly posting a video celebrating his career)

--- considerable distance ----

3) Khlein (Gaga following him on tiktok out of nowhere in March)

---- mariana trench -----

4) Gaga had a pic with telephone mv comic book 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Look at woodkid insta, he archived everything and his profile pic is grey, similar to Gaga's lg7 font. Booby is following him. 
 

 

I think she'll announce it today like with rom 

Not Booby :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

GO5Ty4IXcAAFp17?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7oD7cDNYxO/

 

They've launched a Chromatica Ball wax figure.

Them giving her the outfit she only wore during the opening show :heart:

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not me debuting rumour rankings :suburban:

Rumour rankings > album rankings 

 

Spoiler

Should we start doing ranking rankings next :suburban:

 

Also I guess our base was interesting enough for an OGH to be lurking :matty:

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Look at woodkid insta, he archived everything and his profile pic is grey, similar to Gaga's lg7 font. Booby is following him. 
 

 

I think she'll announce it today like with rom 

I think woodkid is definitely involved in LG7 but I don't see why he should archive everything for Gaga's announcement :dancehall:

 

I hope she's coming next Friday with the new moon, but I'm starting to have doubts. :weeps:  something it's definitely coming in June tho, I don't see why an interview with a drag queen is kept secret until june if not for LG7, they're definitely not gonna talk about jazz shows in Vegas :rip:

When she debutes the lead during the Jazz shows because it is indeed a jazz song

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

When she debutes the lead during the Jazz shows because it is indeed a jazz song

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

at least we'll have an excuse for the flopping

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

at least we'll have an excuse for the flopping

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

when it's an Ariana collab and still bombs

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when it's an Ariana collab and still bombs

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

Ariana? Wasn't she rumored to be collaborating with Andrea Bocelli?

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.