Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

52 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

21: 6.9B (3.6M daily streams)

TTT: 3.1B (2.1M daily streams)

BTW: 2.6B (2.1M daily streams)

4: 2.5B (600K daily streams)

Y&I and MTN need more playlisting. It's sad to see they are doing less than 100k dail streams. 

2 hours ago, Dragha said:

Judas trending on TikTok

giphy-downsized.gif

I always come across tiktok users doing Judas choreo if not, they are using a slow down version on their videos. Same with Bloody Mary's and sometimes HML's instrumentals. 

do we know when the new music is coming from fad?

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

  • Author
5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This hag has been so bipolar towards her...

 

SPzs.gif

Literally woke up to see that tweet, and my eyes rolled. :laugh:

Y'all check it 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/407012-mark-romanek-location-scouting-in-mexico-for-gaga-video-shoot/#comments

 

she is about to shoot a mv with mark 

 

 

I hope it's not for the lead, as I believe that one is already finished. It could be for the second single because as another user mentioned, rom was shoot short time after sl release and no one knew about it.

15 minutes ago, Sombre said:

The way the Eminem single made no noise (on Twitter) because of the Trump ordeal. :deadbanana2: 

It's a bop and i think it would smash.
 

 

Anyways, PULL THRU GA

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Y'all check it 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/407012-mark-romanek-location-scouting-in-mexico-for-gaga-video-shoot/#comments

 

she is about to shoot a mv with mark 

 

 

I hope it's not for the lead, as I believe that one is already finished. It could be for the second single because as another user mentioned, rom was shoot short time after sl release and no one knew about it.

I mean if it's for the lead why tease then? This means they won't release anything till JULY. That would be terrible oh Lord 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Y'all check it 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/407012-mark-romanek-location-scouting-in-mexico-for-gaga-video-shoot/#comments

 

she is about to shoot a mv with mark 

 

 

I hope it's not for the lead, as I believe that one is already finished. It could be for the second single because as another user mentioned, rom was shoot short time after sl release and no one knew about it.

Source for that?

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

Source for that?

Please learn the concept of a rumor.

 

The pure, distilled, high-octane, nitro-powered cnt this woman was giving in 2011. She was serving perfection in every way. The vocals, the outfit. THE CHOREO :WAP:

 

Nobody did it like her. Nobody does it like her. Nobody will ever do it like her. 

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Please learn the concept of a rumor.

It didn't label as rumour when i check the link but thank you

Who is this "MessyTop"? Is he reliable? 

I don't trust people on GGD :rip:

 

The director is good tho, I wouldn't mind 

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Bobby recently followed Mark on IG  :cupid:

 

 

 

 

How do you know it's recent? If it is recent then the rumour is 100% true.

I think that guy on GGD has no reason to lie and he's a very habitual poster there (usually pretty skeptic about rumours and such as well), so not like a random "it's 6a6a" cryptic account that was created. He's claiming the video will be shot between 12-13 June. 

21 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Bobby recently followed Mark on IG  :cupid:

 

 

 

 

That settles it. 

That River mod who has been teasing the song said that it can't be for the first video because that has been shot a couple months back. Considering Chromatica it wouldn't surprise me if she recorded at least two before starting the era. Otherwise nothing is coming until late June. 

12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

How do you know it's recent? If it is recent then the rumour is 100% true.

I don't know when exactly but I'm guessing sometime in April? You don't have to scroll a lot and the following lists are ordered chronologically by the follow dates, you can check it for yourself.

 

Screenshot-20240531-130657-Instagram.jpg

The music videos by that director are so good and also so in tune with the era's aesthetics and vibe so far:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.